What's new

Bad behavior of Afghan players

LOL.........no answers for my tough question???

Have you kept a record of how many matches BD has lost till now??? I am sure that record books are completely filled :lol:

1620583_749384641758033_2143823913_n.jpg

@BDforever do you know, whenever you want to bet on a BD match, there are various options for BD losing with various runs or wickets but NEVER an option is given which says BD wins :lol:

@BDforever What has happened dude? I almost didn't understood anything from the video that you have posted. :undecided:

Well Persian it's called passion and banter psyching your opponent out, nothing wrong with that.

Probably would have been the last punch you would have thrown.

There's a lot of wrong with it if you go overboard and get provocative. Just look at how his eyes were staring like a psychotic retard. lol

There's a lot of wrong with it if you go overboard and get provocative. Just look at how his eyes were staring like a psychotic retard. lol

What exactly did he go overboard with?. Nothing more then passions running high.

You are entitled to your opinion but i personally see nothing wrong with it.

common in cricket,nothing serious

by doing so they put pressure on the batsmen to hit wrong shots for a possible easy out :D

@BDforever What has happened dude? I almost didn't understood anything from the video that you have posted. :undecided:
in that video, afghan player through ball to BD player because of angry

common in cricket,nothing serious

by doing so they put pressure on the batsmen to hit wrong shots for a possible easy out :D
or bashed more harder by batsman :D

Why should you? Bangladeshis aren't midgets anyway, those people claiming such stuff are ignorant people with a false superiority complex.

Trust me I know that, i am from a tall Bangladeshi family. I meant that when the previous member mentioned 'midget' i thought he was referring to us too as everyone on this thread has been bashing BD in that way... I am not insecure about my country at all bro.

To be very honest Afghans and BD both have the worst attitude on field. Always want to see them lose.

At first i did not understand why so many pakistanis hate Afghans, after asia cup and t20 match i understand it now.
few comments by afghan players:
1. we dropped Nasir's catch because we wanted bd to make some runs
2. we do not know who are sakib, tamim etc, we are better side than them
actions:
Afghan bowler dawlat intentional physically contacted with sakib while Afghan wicket keeper was running his mouth when Tamim was batting though tamim did not understand what he was saying so he asked for translation then umpire interfered.

Dawlat through ball to tamim and applied for out

For this whole story you are trying to put gun on Pakistan's should..:blah:
At first i did not understand why so many pakistanis hate Afghans,

At first i did not understand why so many pakistanis hate Afghans, after asia cup and t20 match i understand it now.
few comments by afghan players:
1. we dropped Nasir's catch because we wanted bd to make some runs
2. we do not know who are sakib, tamim etc, we are better side than them
actions:
Afghan bowler dawlat intentional physically contacted with sakib while Afghan wicket keeper was running his mouth when Tamim was batting though tamim did not understand what he was saying so he asked for translation then umpire interfered.

Dawlat through ball to tamim and applied for out
So what about today's match who you guys are supporting I mean which team will most people support today in Bangladesh Pakistan or India ?

:jester::jester::kiss3:

in afghan cricket fan facebook page.... also many afghan said bad words about BD eg: beat those little people, they are too small

I think these guys are new to the game and have not matured as Cricketers and Sportsmen.

Give them few years and they will learn the etiquette of the game.

Back
Top Bottom