What's new

Bad behavior of Afghan players

At least he was trying to mock him. Cricket is no fun without a little heated encounter.
you are saying if some one uses slang against indian players even naming their parents that would be great ?
do you understand different actions ? i guess not

At first i did not understand why so many pakistanis hate Afghans, after asia cup and t20 match i understand it now.
few comments by afghan players:
1. we dropped Nasir's catch because we wanted bd to make some runs
2. we do not know who are sakib, tamim etc, we are better side than them
actions:
Afghan bowler dawlat intentional physically contacted with sakib while Afghan wicket keeper was running his mouth when Tamim was batting though tamim did not understand what he was saying so he asked for translation then umpire interfered.

Dawlat through ball to tamim and applied for out

I was supporting Bangladesh. It doesn't matter what happen on the field except the result. They might have done the talking but BD did the talkin.:triniti:

you are saying if some one uses slang against indian players even naming their parents that would be great ?
do you understand different actions ? i guess not
Lol who is stopping you give it back to them? Never take sh!t from some one. As long as it stays on field not off !!!!
Cricket is becoming more like WWE ... it has more entertaining value than anything else.

Lol who is stopping you give it back to them? Never take sh!t from some one. As long as it stays on field not off !!!!
Cricket is becoming more like WWE ... it has more entertaining value than anything else.
ah, i see you have some sick mind thoughts .. done talking :wave:

What's sick about what he said ? He only said that you shouldn't take crap from anyone. What's sick about that ? That's a basic lesson in self respect.
LOL you do not know what are you talking about :hang3:

Ohh I feel bad for BD, nobody likes them except us Indians. Come to daddy :agree::agree:
and who does love India ? LOL
1343701557_GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

BAN BD CRICKET TEAM. PERIOD.

THEY ARE A BURDEN ON CRICKET.

Back
Top Bottom