What's new

Bad behavior of Afghan players

Brother, i think this is a bit of an exaggeration. Pakistanis don't hate Afghans. At least 10% of Pakistanis are Afghan in origin. What Pakistanis hate is injustice done by some Afghan brothers.
i am saying this based on PDF response :-)

Bangladesh is a BAD WINNER...............

Can't you respect the aspirations of a new & enthusiastic team like Afghanistan............

They have seen too many things back home, now they want to just WIN.

@BDforever you are just a DRAMA QUEEN

:disagree:

Inzy was a great ambassador of sports. As team member and a skipper he has provided excellent services to Pakistan Cricket team. Besides your personal views, he has been well respected in the cricketing world for his high quality batting performances...!

Not my personal views man. Anyway, since you are his huge fan, Inzy was great :enjoy:

Bangladesh is a BAD WINNER...............

Can't you respect the aspirations of a new & enthusiastic team like Afghanistan............

They have seen too many things back home, now they want to just WIN.

@BDforever you are just a DRAMA QUEEN

:disagree:
yea i know you very well LOL

this is the start.....

I noticed this too! Really lost a lot of respect for the Afghan players that day - where was the famous Afghan honour?!

I suppose BD answered in the most empathic way... worst defeat ever.

What do you mean 'Afghan Origin' ? :unsure:

i don't want to divert the thread, but i meant a lot of Pakistanis have ancestral origins in Afghanistan not that i am implying because of this they are loyal to Afghanistan. But, the brotherly affinity of Pakistanis and Afghans is a known historical fact based on culture, geography, history, religion etc.

Politics brings hate in current issues. Besides, this is a game, things do get heated up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom