What's new

Bad behavior of Afghan players

Oh don't cover things up because of your Panjsheri Girlfriend you support Afghanistan too ! :mad:
lol actually had to google Panjsheri :D

Waise did you know there are 38 pak players in this tourney o_O with 36 born in Pak

ya, but in no way he was going to be run out on that one. Inzy himself said " bismillah rahman e raheem first of all thanks to allah, jaun se ladke ne gend meree taraf fenki wo khud janta tha kee runout kee koi gunjaish nahee hai."
He was a lazy legend somewhat like a polar bear.

Inzy was among the greatest players in international cricket. He earned and deserved a respect even from India....So no body cares what you think..!! Silly comment...
obvisouly he is ... it was a joke .. no need to get anal about it.

To be honest Inzy is made fun of in India, largely. Saeed Anwar was much more respected amongst the Pakistani batsmen.
Inzy was a great ambassador of sports. As team member and a skipper he has provided excellent services to Pakistan Cricket team. Besides your personal views, he has been well respected in the cricketing world for his high quality batting performances...!

polar bear only because Pakistanis are whiter than white :p:

20ce00084bb98429ba9a244c483ef3fdae707d618a6ae1e3bf237311e146c85e.jpg

At first i did not understand why so many pakistanis hate Afghans, after asia cup and t20 match i understand it now.
few comments by afghan players:
1. we dropped Nasir's catch because we wanted bd to make some runs
2. we do not know who are sakib, tamim etc, we are better side than them
actions:
Afghan bowler dawlat intentional physically contacted with sakib while Afghan wicket keeper was running his mouth when Tamim was batting though tamim did not understand what he was saying so he asked for translation then umpire interfered.

Dawlat through ball to tamim and applied for out

Brother, i think this is a bit of an exaggeration. Pakistanis don't hate Afghans. At least 10% of Pakistanis are Afghan in origin. What Pakistanis hate is injustice done by some Afghan brothers.

Back
Top Bottom