What's new

Back in UK...

Wa Muhammada

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam all,

Thank you for all love and wishes in my last post. Leaving Pakistan was not easy, ‘but a mans gotto go when a mans gotto go....’

So @Ali_kayani_ca you asked for a trip report...well I was travelling alone and happened to sat next to an extremely beautiful girl from Lahore on the flight to Bahrain....but - I told myself ....be a good boy....be strong...you can do this.... so I did not flirt with her but just chatted now and then. The flight was good and then from Bahrain to Heathrow I was sat next to a school teacher who works overseas and she shared her experiences as did I.

From Heathrow I grabbed the wheel from my brother and drove home.... driving in the UK after Pakistan, drove me insane because here... it is way too orderly and the mind is now used to the chaotic roads of back home. I kept using my horn !!! And a few times undertook some slow moving cars - only to realise damn wrong move!

Anyhow it is day 3 so far and الحمدلله it’s going well. My wife and children are coming next month so I’m catching up with our business here and with old friends. We’v also opened a fast food branch of ‘Chaiwala’, so have been learning the ropes there too and enjoying my return. I don’t miss the 52c heat of Multan but I do miss everything else abt Pakistan...here everything is too robotic and it seems like your back in the matrix ! I get the honour of seeing the doped up people who live on estates - those who live in the UK will understand what I’m saying...they are a feral lot.

My sleep pattern is all over the place because of the shift in time zones, but it will get better ان شاء الله

The days are extremely long - Fajr is at 4ish and Isha at 11pm. What else... that’s all I can think of .... ppl here still think that Imran Khan is the messiah - ( what do they know :) )
Conservatives are buggered - from Teresa May to Boris Johnson...yikes!

@Yaseen1
@Reddington
@Dubious
@Ahmet Pasha
@MastanKhan
@Proudpakistaniguy
@masterchief_mirza
@313ghazi
@Mugen
@Baba Yaga
@American Pakistani
@OsmanAli98
@Chand mukhra
@Path-Finder

Salam all,

Thank you for all love and wishes in my last post. Leaving Pakistan was not easy, ‘but a mans gotto go when a mans gotto go....’

So @Ali_kayani_ca you asked for a trip report...well I was travelling alone and happened to sat next to an extremely beautiful girl from Lahore on the flight to Bahrain....but - I told myself ....be a good boy....be strong...you can do this.... so I did not flirt with her but just chatted now and then. The flight was good and then from Bahrain to Heathrow I was sat next to a school teacher who works overseas and she shared her experiences as did I.

From Heathrow I grabbed the wheel from my brother and drove home.... driving in the UK after Pakistan, drove me insane because here... it is way too orderly and the mind is now used to the chaotic roads of back home. I kept using my horn !!! And a few times undertook some slow moving cars - only to realise damn wrong move!

Anyhow it is day 3 so far and الحمدلله it’s going well. My wife and children are coming next month so I’m catching up with our business here and with old friends. We’v also opened a fast food branch of ‘Chaiwala’, so have been learning the ropes there too and enjoying my return. I don’t miss the 52c heat of Multan but I do miss everything else abt Pakistan...here everything is too robotic and it seems like your back in the matrix ! I get the honour of seeing the doped up people who live on estates - those who live in the UK will understand what I’m saying...they are a feral lot.

My sleep pattern is all over the place because of the shift in time zones, but it will get better ان شاء الله

The days are extremely long - Fajr is at 4ish and Isha at 11pm. What else... that’s all I can think of .... ppl here still think that Imran Khan is the messiah - ( what do they know :) )

@Yaseen1
@Reddington
@Dubious
@Ahmet Pasha
@MastanKhan
@Proudpakistaniguy
@masterchief_mirza
@313ghazi
@Mugen
@Baba Yaga
@American Pakistani
@OsmanAli98
@Chand mukhra
@Path-Finder
Lolz so you easing into orderly life ....good stuff...

You are from Multan?

Also people if you’v got Netflix...season 3 of Stranger Things is out ... guilty pleasure

I see...interesting why in Multan...bahar kay log isb lahore ya karachi rehtay hain

We’r not like most bahir ke log I guess ... lol ... no but serious answer is that all my khandaan, friends and our property and land is in Vehari and we’v now invested in Multan. My brother is going end of July so he will be living in Multan ان شاء الله

Also Multan is a city where middle class people like us can invest and do business whereas Lahore and Islamabad are way too expensive I feel

Salam all,

@Yaseen1
@Reddington
@Dubious
@Ahmet Pasha
@MastanKhan
@Proudpakistaniguy
@masterchief_mirza
@313ghazi
@Mugen
@Baba Yaga
@American Pakistani
@OsmanAli98
@Chand mukhra
@Path-Finder
Nice,lots of secret out...

I'm guessing you took flydubai...

I operate that sector & Faisalabad a lot.

No gulf air from Lahore
But PM me your details because my family and friends are always flying back and forth and we can work something out ان شاء الله

For multan we mainly use Qatar Airways

Good luck man.

I am moving back to the UK in March inshallah. Will spend summers in Pakistan. I know u may think I am mad but summer is when the mountains are accessible

I agree with you...that’s my master plan too ان شاء الله
Summer hols in pak ...Northern Areas are best at that time. Btw which city in Pakistan &UK are you from?

@Dubious and friends

I think it would be awesome if the forum got together for a meet and greet in the UK and for those in Pakistan have a meet and greet there as well. I would really like it .....

No gulf air from Lahore
But PM me your details because my family and friends are always flying back and forth and we can work something out ان شاء الله

Summer hols in pak ...Northern Areas are best at that time

@Dubious and friends

I think it would be awesome if the forum got together for a meet and greet in the UK and for those in Pakistan have a meet and greet there as well. I would really like it .....
I have been doing this for 6 years.
Just did expedition of koser gunge and trek to laila peak.

No gulf air from Lahore

Summer hols in pak ...Northern Areas are best at that time

@Dubious and friends

It's a good idea

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom