What's new

Back-door talks with Pak: India says no

You guys still haven't been able to prove your accusation that the Pakistani government was behind the Mumbai attacks. :disagree:

Who told that India accused ALL Pakistani government? Even the Pak president accepted that the attack was planned in Pakistan. You are anti-India, but that does not mean you have to be anti-India in all India related threads.

Oh yes, You need to earn the 50 cents for each posts right....

Who told that India accused ALL Pakistani government? Even the Pak president accepted that the attack was planned in Pakistan. You are anti-India, but that does not mean you have to be anti-India in all India related threads.

Oh yes, You need to earn the 50 cents for each posts right....

LOL, apparently you do not read the news. :lol:

BBC NEWS - Manmohan Singh accuses Pakistan on Mumbai attacks

----------

Certainly India has failed to bring forth the evidence of Pakistani government culpability in the terrorism in India.

See, when you cut the nonsense out of posts, you are left with facts like the one above. :azn:

There is no proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

And your reference to the Ming Dynasty clearly has nothing to do with facts either, you can easily look up maps of its territorial boundaries on the internet.

See, when you cut the nonsense out of posts, you are left with facts like the one above. :azn:

There is no proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

And your reference to the Ming Dynasty clearly has nothing to do with facts either, you can easily look up maps of its territorial boundaries on the internet.

LoL, I am not at all suprised for you to editing my post to selectively before responding to it. Afterall that is the standard news casting techinque of the communist party in China and their representatives must be a master at it. :) I really do not take any exception to that.

Regarding the "Ming owns everything" and the internet suggestion, there is in fact also the recorded conversation of the 26/11 terrorists and their handlers on the internet. Why do you not take a listen?

May be you really got the message to be so riffed. :)

LoL, I am not at all suprised for you to editing my post to selectively before responding to it. Afterall that is the standard news casting techinque of the communist party in China and their representatives must be a master at it. :) I really do not take any exception to that.

Regarding the "Ming owns everything" and the internet suggestion, there is in fact also the recorded conversation of the 26/11 terrorists and their handlers on the internet. Why do you not take a listen?

Yes, there was a video, it showed the 26/11 attacks, one militant said "Baghwan mujhe maaf kardo". Please answer me on how this happened when LET is a MUSLIM group.

You already admitted the truth. :lol: And here it is:

Certainly India has failed to bring forth the evidence of Pakistani government culpability in the terrorism in India.

You already admitted the truth. :lol: And here it is:

Again not suprised. This is in general second step of the news obfusciation by the communist party in China. The first is of course distorting the original (as you did dutifully) and then the next step is to continue repeating it.

You cleary have been trained pretty well. :)

So what is the latest addition to the "Ming owns everything" evidence. What is the hourly addition to the delusion? :)

And the sad truth is, that even IF India was able to find any evidence and bring it before the UN, then Pakistan would simply ask China to veto it, and we would. Just like we did for Syria. :wave:

Riffed, due to your fellow Indian suicide trolls who have been flooding this forum recently, spamming abuse and showing their racist caste mentality every few minutes.

So what is the latest addition to the "Ming owns everything" evidence. What is the hourly addition to the delusion? :)

The Ming Dynasty never owned everything, talk about a straw-man argument. :lol: In case the logic has passed you by, no state has ever "owned everything" in the history of the world.

And the sad truth is, that even IF India was able to find any evidence and bring it before the UN, then Pakistan would simply ask China to veto it, and we would. Just like we did for Syria. :wave:

LoL, now you have arrived at the third step of the training, which is that when the party cannot defend the lie and the distortion then immeditely go to the "even if" scenario to dilute the impact. So you have now gone to the "even if" it had happended, China would have vetoed it! :)

Does it really look like that India cares if China would have vetoed anything?

Riffed, due to your fellow Indian suicide trolls who have been flooding this forum recently, spamming abuse and showing their racist caste mentality every few minutes.

So this is the fourth step of the lies dissemination of the communist party. Of course you would know that this is "even when". And here you will try to go - even when you could be lying what difference does it makes because all Indian posters are fools and do not believe in the "Ming owns everything" evidence of the communist party of China and in general the superior IQ specimen of the Chinese gene pool (nothing to do with Chengiz Khan of Mongolia at all). :)

So have you got the message by now? :)

LoL, now you have arrived at the third step of the training, which is that when the party cannot defend the lie and the distortion then immeditely go to the "even if" scenario to dilute the impact. So you have now gone to the "even if" it had happended, China would have vetoed it! :)

LOL, you sound more brainwashed than anyone I know, talking about all these "training steps". :lol:

And just to make you look even MORE stupid, I was born and bred in Hong Kong. And I received most of my education when the British were still in charge.

Now where is your logic? :rofl:

LOL, you sound more brainwashed than anyone I know, talking about all these "training steps". :lol:

And just to make you look even MORE stupid, I was born and bred in Hong Kong. And I received most of my education when the British were still in charge.

Now where is your logic? :rofl:

You are clearly coming to the end of the process now. :) Trying to make it personal now and gaining credibility by quoting that Hong Kong was earlier British Colony (of course by the end "Ming owned everything" :) ). Yet you forget that by accepting the benevolence of the communist party in hong kong, you are yourself a part of the "one party - two system" farce.

And I also know that before long there will be another chinese flag joining you. The next step is to increase numbers to establish fast waning credibility. Send the S.O.S. LoL.

And I also know that before long there will be another chinese flag joining you. The next step is to increase numbers to establish fast waning credibility. Send the S.O.S. LoL.

LOL, this is a funny argument. :lol:

You admit that I was right in your very first post (that there is NO proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks). Yet for some reason you are still complaining about something or the other, and talking about "steps" and some other BS that just ended up backfiring in your face, because you weren't able to read what it says in my location section.

So I'll finish by saying, that Manmohan Singh accused the Pakistani state of being complicit in the Mumbai attacks, yet till this day India has not brought forward any solid proof at all.

And even if you did have any solid proof (you won't), then we will simply veto it in the UN, and it will never be recognized by international law.

LOL, this is a funny argument. :lol:

You admit that I was right in your very first post (that there is NO proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks). Yet for some reason you are still complaining about something or the other, and talking about "steps" and some other BS that just ended up backfiring in your face, because you weren't able to read what it says in my location section.

So I'll finish by saying, that Manmohan Singh accused the Pakistani state of being complicit in the Mumbai attacks, yet till this day India has not brought forward any solid proof at all.

And even if you did have any solid proof (you won't), then we will simply veto it in the UN, and it will never be recognized by international law.

:Rofl: Now you are going to the circular logic using my original post that you distorted. Okay, if that is what you are looking for, why not let us start again then so that may be you can learn better than making uninformed wise-cracks? May be the party will just think that you are having an off day. :)

You guys still haven't been able to prove your accusation that the Pakistani government was behind the Mumbai attacks. :disagree:

LoL, if you are looking for the "Ming dynasty owned the world" type of evidence, then certainly India has failed to bring forth the evidence of Pakistani government culpability in the terrorism in India. However, otherwise there is well documented set of proofs including the origin of the 26/11 terrorists, their handlers in LeT, the association of I As I (to borrow NFP from today) with LeT and of course then the Pakistani Army.

So how far is the case on the "Ming owns everything" evidence? :)

It is hilarious how many circular arguments you are putting forward, when you ALREADY admitted I was right in your first post. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom