What's new

Back-door talks with Pak: India says no

It is hilarious how many circular arguments you are putting forward, when you ALREADY admitted I was right in your first post. :lol:

LoL, may be the best IQ in the world too has limits :rofl: or is it so that you have clearance to do the Uighur Muslim routine on me?

Can you now see the problem that the region has with the "Ming owns everything" evidence and logic? :lol:

Please see once again my admission!! :lol:

LoL, if you are looking for the "Ming dynasty owned the world" type of evidence, then certainly India has failed to bring forth the evidence of Pakistani government culpability in the terrorism in India. However, otherwise there is well documented set of proofs including the origin of the 26/11 terrorists, their handlers in LeT, the association of I As I (to borrow NFP from today) with LeT and of course then the Pakistani Army.

So how far is the case on the "Ming owns everything" evidence? :)

It is hilarious how many circular arguments you are putting forward, when you ALREADY admitted I was right in your first post. :lol:

Certainly India has failed to bring forth the evidence of Pakistani government culpability in the terrorism in India.

(If you can't tell, I am reapeating this post because you obviously didn't read it. You already admitted I was right in your first post. :azn:)

LoL, may be the best IQ in the world too has limits :rofl: or is it so that you have clearance to do the Uighur Muslim routine on me?

Now that you talk about IQ, maybe you're on to something there. How hard is it for someone to understand one simple sentence?

Now you're going to talk about the Ming Dynasty and Uighur Muslims? :rofl: How hard is it to just talk straight, rather than blabbering on about every unrelated topic under the sun?

You guys still haven't been able to prove your accusation that the Pakistani government was behind the Mumbai attacks. :disagree:

Proof??? that is the prime reason why people have been arrested in Pakistan and cases are going on, and Pakistan's own interior ministry giving statements that the non state actors from within Pk were behind the incident. And all major terrorist attempts in the world lead to Pakistan or the surrounding regions in the end. And OBL was killed there.

Proof??? that is the prime reason why people have been arrested in Pakistan and cases are going on, and Pakistan's own interior ministry giving statements that the non state actors from within Pk were behind the incident. And all major terrorist attempts in the world lead to Pakistan or the surrounding regions in the end. And OBL was killed there.

OK, then it should be easy for you to provide proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

And don't give me unrelated BS please, I'm talking about direct proof that shows the Pakistani government being responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

(If you can't tell, I am reapeating this post because you obviously didn't read it. You already admitted I was right in your first post. :azn:)

Now that you talk about IQ, maybe you're on to something there. How hard is it for someone to understand one simple sentence?

Exactly what beats me. Specially after I have posted "my admission" 3 times already? What is it behind the keyboard? :rofl: I am sorry but this way, - Ming will not be able to own everything!! :rofl:

Here, please read once again my admission!! Please read slowly if you must. I can increase the font in the next iteration if you like :rofl:

LoL, if you are looking for the "Ming dynasty owned the world" type of evidence, then certainly India has failed to bring forth the evidence of Pakistani government culpability in the terrorism in India. However, otherwise there is well documented set of proofs including the origin of the 26/11 terrorists, their handlers in LeT, the association of I As I (to borrow NFP from today) with LeT and of course then the Pakistani Army.

So how far is the case on the "Ming owns everything" evidence? :)

OK, then it should be easy for you to provide proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

And don't give me unrelated BS please, I'm talking about direct proof that shows the Pakistani government being responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

U want me to give u proof, who are you??? Pk has taken action and given statements about the involvements on Pakistanis in the attack. It would be better if you don't ridicule a serious terrorism incident by your lame excuses.

U want me to give u proof, who are you??? Pk has taken action and given statements about the involvements on Pakistanis in the attack. It would be better if you don't ridicule a serious terrorism incident by your lame excuses.

That's because you have no proof. :rolleyes:

Any such proof will be reported by every single major news source on the planet.

All it takes is one internet search.

It certainly takes two fools to continue on a argument, with no one agring to the others griviences. and here we have an argument and any INDIAN who is responding to MR jellodragon and Chinese Dragon are fools.

So INDIAN's please stay out of such argument with people who do not have tolerance to have a constructive discussion..

Any such proof will be reported by every single major news source on the planet.

I do not wish to go into an argument with you brother.
if you are saying that we don't have proof so be it in your eyes, but don't you think that its ill-logical if you say that the terrorist of 26/11 did not originated from Pakistan. it was all traced back to the family of Ajmal Kasab living in Pakistan.
You just need to search the Youtube to see the first hand introgation of ajmal kasab.

u think Indian government & Pakistani administrations are fools to acknowledge the terrorist incident and the cause and perpetrators of it. It would be better if u go thru' your internet search and read each and every follow up incident and press statements and media briefings to know the matter. Also Pk being one of the bases of terrorism can be guaged by the following articles.

Bibhu Prasad Routray: China complains about terrorism emanating from Pakistan

US concerned over terrorist threat emanating from Pak, no reason for military coup: Clinton | The Nation

Terrorist Threat to the US Homeland Emanating From Pakistan - Foreign and Defense Policy - AEI

Imran Khan vows to nix terrorism against India : Pakistan News - India Today

Pakistan: Terrorism Ground Zero, Gunaratna, Iqbal

So according to you all these are lies and everybody is a fool to say that terrorism exists in Pk.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

It certainly takes two fools to continue on a argument, with no one agring to the others griviences. and here we have an argument and any INDIAN who is responding to MR jellodragon and Chinese Dragon are fools.

So INDIAN's please stay out of such argument, who do not have tolerance to have a constructive discussion..

get out of my face and take your cr@p somewhere else.

So INDIAN's please stay out of such argument, who do not have tolerance to have a constructive discussion..

Rightly said. And irrespective of the situation, it certainly takes a fool to be nosy and meddle :) And why do you want to give up on our Chinese friends? We can always help them by calling their lies what they are! I believe on the contrary to feel free and engage with our Chinese friends to try and tell them that "Ming owns everything" kind of evidence does not work!!

LoL, or may be the S.O.S finally got heard :rofl:

I do not wish to go into an argument with you brother.
if you are saying that we don't have proof so be it in your eyes, but don't you think that its ill-logical if you say that the terrorist of 26/11 did not originated from Pakistan. it was all traced back to the family of Ajmal Kasab living in Pakistan.
You just need to search the Youtube to see the first hand introgation of ajmal kasab.

Originating from a country doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of overseas Chinese criminals out there in the world, does that mean that the Chinese government is responsible for their actions? Obviously not.

And it was an overseas South Korean student, who carried out the Virginia Tech massacre, does that mean that the South Korean government is responsible for his actions? Obviously not.

Did America make a diplomatic incident out of it? Obviously not.

From my very first post I asked for proof that the Pakistani government/state was responsible for the Mumbai attacks, and the Indians here have offered nothing except obfuscation.

Originating from a country doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of overseas Chinese criminals out there in the world, does that mean that the Chinese government is responsible for their actions? Obviously not.

And it was an overseas South Korean student, who carried out the Virginia Tech massacre, does that mean that the South Korean government is responsible for his actions? Obviously not.

Did America make a diplomatic incident out of it? Obviously not.

From my very first post I asked for proof that the Pakistani government/state was responsible for the Mumbai attacks, and the Indians here have offered nothing except obfuscation.
oh yes all the above attack by South Korean, etc are not planned but emotional distress causing people to indulge in violance. as far as 16/11 attack is conerned, the attack was pre-planned, well mediated by its handlers in PAKISTAN and the PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT themself should have foiled it before it took place, so the blame on PAKISTAN for not doing enough to curtail terrorist operations in their own soil.

Back
Top Bottom