What's new

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

now slowly "India,RAW,BSF and AL" bashing will start...dont know why you guys are worring about a fugitive "criminal"???i told him criminal as he crossed border illegally..no offence..

now slowly "India,RAW,BSF and AL" bashing will start...dont know why you guys are worring about a fugitive "criminal"???i told him criminal as he crossed border illegally..no offence..

He has visa for numerous country from usa, Canada, europe, middle east, India also likely as I have heard that he has joined Dr. Zakir Naik's Peace TV Bengali. As he is a renowned preacher in Bangladesh he has a big following base among Bangladeshis all around the world.

None of his crime has proven yet. But if he really has crossed the border then it will easier for his opponent to blame him for war crime. We do not have any confirmation whether he really crossed to India legally or illegally or he has been killed already.

Everything started when a hindu man filed a GD against him alleging he and his followers are trying to threat him to withdraw allegation that he has made that bachhu razakar was involved in war crime.

Only a kuffar, munafiq and mushrik minded haywan would wish him dead. l wish Allahar lanat on you for such wish.

Bharti dalaler bachara aar ki karbe. Tumater ke dore dore kuttar moto mara hobe Insh'Allah.

I am again asking you to tone your voice down. You are out of your sense. Thats why I do not wish to take any action against you.

I have relatives in top position of Police and army both. For your comment and attempted threat of murder I can put you in Jail. Believe me I am not kidding. Your jamaat islami support and anti bangladeshi comment will make it easier.

Even one does not needs to have a relative. Filing complaint is just one click away. We all know your location and a recent US return bihari. Thats enough.

Bangladesh Police

But do not worry I wont do it. Enjoy your stay in Bangladesh and remain loyal to it. But if you try to deviate then....

^^Btw, he used the word "kut!a" and the name of God in the same sentence. And this sort of people represent Muslims nowadays. So it's not surprising that Muslims have such a bad image worldwide.

then he should surrender before law...and if he fleed,that makes him fugitive..are you accusing your own country's police for killing him????who the hell is he????"Jason Bourne"???

post reported buddy...by the way...your language is poor...very poor..read more.. :lol:

He is still not a criminal but accused of crime. So he can not be killed by law of Bangladesh. This is really important to know his real location as there were report he was under observation then how come he stayed in a home for 3 day in Dhaka then went to border area and stayed there for one day and flee to India without knowledge of the police. Something fishy out here.

Yes if he really flee to India for Pakistan then there will be a strong case against him. So far none other Jammat leader flee those who were accused of war crime charge.

Only a kuffar, munafiq and mushrik minded haywan would wish him dead. l wish Allahar lanat on you for such wish.

Bharti dalaler bachara aar ki karbe. Tumater ke dore dore kuttar moto mara hobe Insh'Allah.

lol dude you sound like a rightful internet keyboard warrior:lol: why so much bitterness? not getting enough action?

I am again asking you to tone your voice down. You are out of your sense. Thats why I do not wish to take any action against you.

I have relatives in top position of Police and army both. For your comment and attempted threat of murder I can put you in Jail. Believe me I am not kidding. Your jamaat islami support and anti bangladeshi comment will make it easier.

Even one does not needs to have a relative. Filing complaint is just one click away. We all know your location and a recent US return bihari. Thats enough.

Bangladesh Police

But do not worry I wont do it. Enjoy your stay in Bangladesh and remain loyal to it. But if you try to deviate then....
LOL like the Bangladesh Cricket :p:

yup..thats right..actually,even if he fleed from under observation,that is more than enough to nail him down..by the way,i heard a lot of people fleed your country who are accused of mujib killing and war crimes..is that right??

actually this kind of peoples are religious fanatics...they dont even know the meaning of musalman is---->musallam iman...

Most of the mujib killers are living abroad for decades in places like US, Canada n UK. It is a known fact among many that CIA was behind the killing as he was leaning towards soviet union and US wanted to stop spread of communism in Bangladesh and currently sheltering most of the killers. But no one will say anything about USA.

OMG it shows the poor condition of indian border with bangladesh, indian forces were sleeping when he is crossing borders? or they are just there to kill innocent bangladeshis farmers who mistakenly cross border?

something seems fishy or any new stunt by AL govt with help of corrupt indians?

LOL like the Bangladesh Cricket :p:

What cricket has to do here? He has threatened of mass murdering people. Do you not think it is enough to put him behind the bar?

His Jammat and razakar supporting and anti Bangladeshi comment will make the stuff easier.

I hope he gets caught in India and extradited back to Bangladesh.

Also Nizami Hyderabadis and Kashmiri Thugs should also Go to Pakistan and take Citizenship.

Back
Top Bottom