What's new

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

^^----so he basically was a RAT or a snitch, whichever way you want to put it.

Hello poster and everyone reading this Thread...Now this is BS...in 1971 Bangladesh was Part of Pakistan, therefore you cannot accuse Pakistan Military of occupying Bangladesh.

One might see it as west pakistan was part of east pakistan and went rogue and went hostile towards east pakistan. They used punjabi troops to finish off the bengal regiment. That is a betrayal, using our own troops against our own people, thus we parted. We did not like the name, so when we let west pakistan have her own country we changed our name to suit the natives.:)

He was one of the bastard in the department. Could not teach yet failed a lot of students.

:lol:you can't hold that against him, the university is to be blamed for that. But snitching on your fellow students to become a teacher is just a ***** move.

Muktis were not terrorist!

To Pakistanis they are, just like you people consider Razkars "terrorists" we don't.

These Razkar's were standing for their ideals( which was a united Pakistan) just like your mukthi bahini was stading up for its ideals

To Pakistanis they are, just like you people consider Razkars "terrorists" we don't.

These Razkar's were standing for their ideals( which was a united Pakistan) just like your mukthi bahini was stading up for its ideals

we don't see them as terrorists, we see them as traitors and opportunists that sold their own mothers and sisters.

Hello poster and everyone reading this Thread...Now this is BS...in 1971 Bangladesh was Part of Pakistan, therefore you cannot accuse Pakistan Military of occupying Bangladesh.

Bangladesh declared independence on 26th march. Bangladesh achieved liberation on 16th december. So during this period of time you are considered a occupying force.

you can't hold that against him, the university is to be blamed for that. But snitching on your fellow students to become a teacher is just a ***** move.

thats a rumor among students about a not so popular teacher! yes he is unfriendly. But thats not the topic here! he is NOT AN ISLAMIST!

btw they say, some students threw a flower vase on the head of a teacher , he disclosed their name and in return got the Job which is only a rumor!

This is how Awami regime coach and bribe so called eyewitness for their statement in kangaroo court.

Daily Amardesh -????, ???????? ?? ?????? ????, ?? ????? ????, ?? ??????? ????? ???? ??? ??

Bro even after this much naked show of ill intent and blunders and destruction committed by BAL, you will still find some
shameless retarded BAL supporters devoid of reality and cheering for BAL and badmouthing these Innocent people. Even
though these retards are a minority, they are a parasite sucking the blood of of our country since 71.

Bro even after this much naked show of ill intent and blunders and destruction committed by BAL, you will still find some
shameless retarded BAL supporters devoid of reality and cheering for BAL and badmouthing these Innocent people. Even
though these retards are a minority, they are a parasite sucking the blood of of our country since 71.

I was talking to a one my relative today. He is a police officer. "Awamis will die like dog from top" was his words. Seriously, Al has dug it's own grave. It will be nice scene for me though. :angel:

I was talking to a one my relative today. He is a police officer. "Awamis will die like dog from top" was his words. Seriously, Al has dug it's own grave. It will be nice scene for me though. :angel:

I hope that you will be manage to escape Bangladesh safely....

Bangladesh declared independence on 26th march. Bangladesh achieved liberation on 16th december. So during this period of time you are considered a occupying force.

It doesn't matter but Pakistani army could not occupy Pakistan. East Pakistan wasn't conflicted region like Kashmir.
Do you think Chakma can declare independence from Bangladesh just become they have some issue with rest of the country? I don't think so.

I hope that you will be manage to escape Bangladesh safely....

Don't worry about me. Allahu Alam.

Bachhu Razakar's 'accomplice' detained

Bachhu Razakar's 'accomplice' detained | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Wed, May 2nd, 2012 1:16 pm BdST

Dhaka, May 2 (bdnews24.com) – Rapid Action Battalion has detained a former National University teacher for allegedly assisting Abul Kalam Azad, better known as 'Bachchu Razakar', to escape from the country.

Dr Yusuf, the former National University teacher, was arrested from his Agargaon residence.

RAB spokesperson M Sohail told bdnews24.com, "Yusuf was arrested on Tuesday morning…"

"He has been missing since the time Abul Kalam Azad fled in early April. We got information that he is at his residence in the morning. He was arrested from there," he added.

International Crime Tribunal-2 issued arrest warrant against Bachchu Razakar on Apr 3 for 'collaborating with the Pakistan occupation forces and committing excesses during the Liberation War in 1971'.

Law enforcers raided various locations to arrest him, but failed. His sons Shah Mohammad Faisal Azad and Abul Kashem Muhammad Mushfiq Billah Zihad and brother-in-law Kazi Ehteshamul Haque were arrested instead to find out his whereabouts.

Quoting them, RAB said on Apr 9 that Azad fled to India through Dinajpur's Hili border and is headed to Pakistan. He entered India on Apr 2, a day before the warrant was issued and was driven to the border by Yusuf, they said.

bdnews24.com/lh/rn/1308h

How the hell India allow this terrorist to cross border ????

Only because this terrorist is not a cow smuggler, and he has paid handosomely to BSF. Some of these terrorist razakars end up in Assam, though.

Back
Top Bottom