What's new

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

I do agree with this. He has a country wide familiar face! It is impossible to flee for someone like him who was under observation! i believe in a planned way they did this to vilify people like Golam Azam who said he fears none but Allah.

I do agree with this. He has a country wide familiar face! It is impossible to flee for someone like him who was under observation! i believe in a planned way they did this to vilify people like Golam Azam who said he fears none but Allah.

But you can not deny the fact that he fled the country and that has made him look more bad and a real criminal suspect. If he is really innocent then why he fled like this way??

he worked as Razakar was not strong enough mentally to face this ' tribunal ' ! So far i know this tribunal failed to consolidate any allegation against Saedi, Nizami, Azam! azad made a mistake.

Most probably because he was no more with Jamat and became an easy target for this drama!

atleast we know he is not rich, he would have gone to dubai if he was:lol:

Maybe ur father's that u r saying this BS.

Go to any Bihari potti & ask them that they want to remain in BD or want to be a Pakistani.Surely u will get ur ans.

Anyhow u r a lazy person & dont want to do any work than wait for a few days.When some big shots frm pak comes to visit BD,than u wil see by urself.They will protest to ask for their pak nationality.

Greetings,

And welcome to the forum.

Dear, tolerance is very important. We must not become like our enemies and now. If the Biharis do want to migrate to Pakistan, then it is solely their decision.

I accept the fact that Biharis were killed by the Mukti Bahini during the war and the prelude, and I generally support justice against any criminal.

It pains me very much whenever I remember that our intellectuals were slaughtered by the Pakistani forces and their collaborators. Some say the Indians killed off some of them.

Apne kee kokhono bhab chelen je amaader desher politics e etho ajhe bajhe loak ra ache keno?

It is because of that reason.

But here's the problem:
See, the Indo-Pak war of 1971 was a Cold War scene. Why were there no war crimes trails? It is simple really. The Pakistani leaders of that time just wanted to save their behinds, coupled with covering up Nixon's embarrassing stupidity (not that he's war criminal or anything).

Of-course, the Mukti Bahini members behind the slaying of Bihari civilians would've been brought into account in the international court of law.

But the thing is, it was the Pakistanis coupled with their Americans masters who covered up the whole thing such that justice would not be served.

I literally lol at Pakistanis here who whine about the plight of Biharis at the time while it was their own leaders who just wanted to save their behinds while licking Uncle Sam's boot.

And as far those "Razakars" are concerned, it was Mujib himself who pardoned them (not Zia as some fantastic liars propagate) because they are Bangladeshis according to him. That was a very big mistake he made. I don't care what his idiot daughter is trying to do considering her and her party's record.

Bangladeshi society has always been short on justice.

welcome back Zab bro.

Biharis were used by Drunk generals to neutralize Bangalis..... They should understand this! Everyone used us for his or her political goal.....

I have a question... did his son and brother in law really said that he fled to India and on his way to Pakistan? If really so then how come he left behind his son and specially his brother in law who has also been charged with war crime? I smell something fishy here and what is the reaction of India on this?

Most doubtful part of the story is he planned to flee to Pakistan through the enemy land. Even Chittagong or Myanmar was safer.

what is loyalty?? Everyone is busy in corruption! Even each and every single government employee is engaged in corruption. They are only loyal to their pocket! Loyal to country is an alien conception in this Fcuking country! After my exam today i will post some links showing that how awami thugs have labeled one of my friend's father Rajakar supporter just because he wanted to protest against ongoing corruption. I am so disturbed today! Its happening everywhere in Bangladesh.

ok i was talking about this............

9227_1247152542798_1348972707_722988_2768746_n.jpg

Sir Maksud Helali, Teacher in mechanical department in BUET. A freedom fighter......... Now he is a rajakar after 40 years of independence.......Iajdani should know him........

by Subrata Deb Nath on Sunday, 8 April 2012 at 21:17 ·

এই পরিস্থিতিতে এই লেখা লেখা লাগবে কল্পনা করি নাই, ঘুনাক্ষরেও কল্পনা করি নাই।

লেভেল ২ টার্ম ২ এ পড়ি, solid mechanics কোর্সের শেষ ক্লাস। ক্লাস নিচ্ছেন যন্ত্রকৌশল বিভাগের অধ্যাপক মাকসুদ হেলালী। ১০ মিনিটের মধ্যেই পড়ানো শেষ হয়ে গেল। শেষ ক্লাস, তাই কি না, রসকসহীন এই মানুষটি বললেন তোমাদের যদি কোন প্রশ্ন থাকে তাহলে জিজ্ঞাসা করতে পার। কি মনে করে দাড়িয়ে গেলাম, জিজ্ঞাসা করলাম, স্যার একবার মেকানিক্যাল ডে তে আপনি বলেছিলেন আপনার মেট্রিক আর ইন্টারমিডিয়েট পরীক্ষার মাঝে গ্যাপ ছিল ৮ বছর। কারন কি স্যার? স্যার তখন বললেন, আসলে আমি ছাত্রজীবনে রাজনীতি করতাম, বাম রাজনীতি। মুক্তিযুদ্ধের আগের বছর মেট্রিক দিয়েছিলাম, স্ট্যান্ড করেছিলাম। তার পরের বছর মুক্তিযুদ্ধ করলাম। মুক্তিযুদ্ধের পরের বছর ইন্টারমিডিয়েট দেওয়ার কথা ছিল, কিন্তু বাম রাজনীতির সাথে যুক্ত ছিলাম বলে আমাকে প্রতিহিংসার শিকার হতে হয়। সরকারের সাথে বাম রাজনীতির সম্পর্ক মারাত্মক খারাপ হওয়ার ফলে দীর্ঘসময় আমাকে জেলে থাকতে হয়েছে, পালিয়ে বেড়াতে হয়েছে। তারপর ১৯৭৮ সালে ইন্টারমিডিয়েট পরীক্ষা দিই এবং বোর্ডে প্রথম হই। তারপর বুয়েটেও প্রথম হলাম, মেকানিক্যাল ডিপার্টমেন্টে ভর্তি হলাম। স্যারের একটা কথা এখনো কাজে বাজে- যুদ্ধের সময় টাকার বস্তা ঘাড়ে করে নিয়ে গেছি, কিন্তু একটা টাকাও ছুয়ে দেখি নি। স্যার আরো বললেন আমি জানি তোমরা হয়তো আমার পড়ানোর স্টাইল পছন্দ করো না। আসলে আমার শিক্ষকতা পেশাটা অত ভাল লাগে না, যতটা ভাল লাগে ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং। আমি নিজেকে প্রকৌশলী ভাবতেই বেশি সাচ্ছন্দ্য বোধ করি।

যন্ত্রকৌশল বিভাগের বিভাগীয় প্রধান থাকা অবস্থায় নিজ আগ্রহেই রোবোকনের কাজ দেখতে এসেছিলেন (২০০৭ সাল)

সেদিন আমাদের ক্লাসের প্রত্যেকে এত অবাক হয়েছিলাম, সেটা ভাষায় বোঝানো অসম্ভব। একটা মানুষ জেল থেকে এসে কিভাবে পরীক্ষা দেয়? কিভাবে বোর্ডে ফার্স্ট হয়? কিভাবে বুয়েটে প্রথম হয়? বুয়েটে পড়তে এসে সবাই ভাল গবেষক হয়, প্রফেসর হয়, সাহিত্যিক, প্রথম শ্রেনীর কর্মকর্তা, ব্যবসায়ী আরো কত কি হয়। আর হেলালী স্যার সেটাই হয়েছেন যেটা হওয়ার কথা ছিল- একজন প্রকৌশলী, একজন মুক্তিযোদ্ধা প্রকৌশলী। অথচ দেখুন দৈনিক জনতা নামক একটি সংবাদপত্রে এই মানুষটার নামে কি ধরনের অপপ্রচার চালানো হয়েছে?

বুয়েট শিক্ষকের বিরুদ্ধে হিজবুত তাহরির’র কর্মকাণ্ড পরিচালনার অভিযোগ

বিশেষ সংবাদদাতা আইএনবি

ঢাকা : বুয়েটের (বাংলাদেশ প্রকৌশল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) এক শিক্ষকের নেতৃত্বে গোপনে ছাত্র-ছাত্রীদের নিয়ে হিজবুত তাহরির সাংগঠনিক কার্যক্রম পরিচালনা এবং যুদ্ধাপরাধীদের পক্ষে জনমত সৃষ্টির জন্য দেশ-বিদেশে সু-কৌশলে প্রচারাভিযান চালনোর অভিযোগ উঠেছে। বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের মেকানিক্যাল ডির্পামেন্টের অভিযুক্ত এই শিক্ষকের নাম মাকসুদ হিলালী। গোয়েন্দা সুত্র জানায়, বুয়েট শিক্ষক মাকসুদ হিলালী দেশ বিরোধী ধ্বংসাত্মক কার্যকলাপে লিপ্ত ও নিষিদ্ধ ঘোষিত হিজবুত তাহরির সংগঠনকে আরো শক্তিশালী করতে গোপনে ছাত্রদেরকে নিয়ে সাংগঠনিক কার্যক্রম চালাচ্ছেন। একারণে তাকে গোয়েন্দা নজরদারিতে রাখা হয়েছে।

সুত্র জানায়, বিগত জামায়াত-বিএনপি সরকারের আমলে মাকসুদ হিলালী প্রকাশ্যে বুয়েট ক্যাম্পাসে সংগঠনটির কার্যক্রম পরিচালনা করেন এবং বিদেশ থেকে সংগঠনের তহবিল সংগ্রহের নেতৃত দেন। তত্ত্বাবধায়ক সরকারের আমলে এ সংগঠনের কার্যক্রম নিষিদ্ধ ঘোষণা করা হলে কিছু দিন হিলালীর. নেতৃত্বে সংগঠনটি তাদের কার্যক্রম বন্ধ করে রাখে। বর্তমান সরকারের আমলে সংগঠনের কার্যক্রম নিষিদ্ধ থাকা সত্বেও সম্প্রতি পুরানো ঢাকার লালবাগে এবং বুয়েটে মাকসুদ হিলালীর রুমে একাধিক গোপন বৈঠকে মানবতা বিরোধী যুদ্ধাপরাধিদের বিচারকে ইসলামী দৃষ্টিকোনে বেআইনী হিসেবে আখ্যা দিয়ে বিচার প্রক্রিয়ার বিরোধীতা করার জন্য দেশ-বিদেশে জনমত সৃষ্টির জন্য সিদ্ধান্ত হয়। তারই ধারাবাহিকতায় “হিজবুত তাহরির” ব্যানারে সরকারের কঠোর সমালোচনা করা হয় এবং মুসলিম সমাজকে ঐক্যবদ্ধ হয়ে সরকারের নেওয়া বিভিন্ন পদক্ষেপের বিরুদ্ধে তীব্র প্রতিরোধ গড়ে তোলার আহব্বান জানানো হচ্ছে।

উল্লেখ্য, হিলালী প্রত্যক্ষ ভাবে স্বাধীনতা যুদ্ধে পাকিস্তানিদের সহয়তা করেছিলেন এবং বড় বড় লুটপাটের ঘটনায় আলোচিত ছিলেন।

১৯৭০ সালে এসএসসি পাশ করার পর হিলালী স্বাধীনতাযুদ্ধের সময় ভোলা জেলায় আলবদর বাহিনীর একজন বিশেষ তথ্য সরবরাহকারী হিসেবে দায়িত্ব পালন করেন। দেশ স্বাধীন হওয়ার পর তিনি সর্বহারা দলের কেন্দ্রীয় পর্যায়ের নেতৃত্বদানকারি ছিলেন। এসময় তিনি স্বাধীনতা পক্ষের অসংখ্য লোক হত্যার দায়ে অভিযুক্ত হয়ে কারাগারে বন্দী ছিলেন। ৭৫ সালের ১৫ আগস্টের পর তিনি কারাগার থেকে মুক্ত হয়ে বঙ্গবন্ধুর খুনি ক্যাপ্টেন মাজেদের নিকট আত্মীয় হওয়ার সুবাদে খন্দকার মোস্তাক সরকারের সহযোগীতায় ব্র“নাই গমন করেন এবং সেখানে তিনি ওই সংগঠনের পক্ষে তহবিল সংগ্রহের কার্যক্রম চালান। এর পর ১৯৭৮ সালে দেশে ফেরৎ এসে তিনি ভোলা সরকারি কলেজ থেকে ৭৯ সালে এইচএসসি পরীক্ষ্ াদেন এবং প্রথম শ্রেনীতে উত্তির্ন হন।

হিলালী, ১৯৫৬ সালে ভোলার গাজীপুরে জম্মগ্রহণ করেন তার পিতার নাম মমতাজ উদ্দিন। ১৯৮৬ সালে তিনি বুয়েট থেকে মেকানিক্যালে বিএসসি ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং পাশ করেন এবং একই বছর তিনি বুয়েটে লেকচারার হিসেবে যোগদান করেন। এরপর ১৯৯৪ সালে যুক্তরাজ্যের ডাবলিন সিটি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় আয়ারল্যান্ড থেকে পিএইচডি লাভ করেন। বর্তমানে মেকানিক্যাল বিভাগের অধ্যাপক হিসেবে কর্মরত। শিক্ষক মাকসুদ হিলালী. ক্যাম্পাসে হিজবুত তাহরির কার্যক্রম পরিচালনা করছেন এবং মানবতা বিরোধী অপরাধীদের পক্ষে জনমত সৃস্টি করছেন তার ব্যাপারে বুয়েট কতৃপর্ক্ষ কোনো ব্যবস্থা গ্রহন করবেন কিনা জানতে চাওয়া হলে বুয়েটের ভিসি ড. এসএম নজরুল ইসলাম কোনো মন্তব্য করতে রাজি হননি।

ইন্টারনেট লিংক- Indepth News of Bangladesh

উল্লেখ্য হেলালী স্যার সম্পর্কে এই প্রতিবেদনের প্রতিবাদ জানিয়ে স্যারের ছেলে ডা. আশরাফ কুশল ভাইয়া একটা লেখা লিখেছেন। সেটা এখানে দেখতে পারেন- Log In | Facebook

জানি না, দৈনিক জনতা, এটা কি জামায়াতপন্থী না আওয়ামী পন্থী? শুনেছি স্যার শিক্ষক সমিতির সহ-সভাপতি, তাই বর্তমান প্রশাসন (ছাত্রলীগের যোগসাজশে) এ ধরনের অপপ্রচারের ব্যবস্থা করেছেন। জানি না সত্য কি না, মন থেকে চাইও না এটা সত্য হোক। রাজনীতি থাকতে পারে, পেশাগত প্রতিদ্বন্দিতা থাকতে পারে, কিন্তু কেন সেটা ব্যক্তিগত আক্রমন হবে! কেন সেটা ইমেজকে খাটো করবে! কেন সেটা একটা প্রতিষ্ঠানের সুনামকে ক্ষুন্ন করবে! সবচেয়ে বড় কথা, একজন মুক্তিযোদ্ধাকে কিভাবে এত বড় অপমান করা সম্ভব? তারা না আমাদের দেশের শ্রেষ্ঠ সন্তান, আমাদের দেশের সবচেয়ে বড় সম্পদ! প্রশাসনের প্রতি অনুরোধ দৈনিক জনতার এই প্রতিবেদনের তীব্র নিন্দা জানানো হোক। কারন সাধারন মানুষ কিন্তু এটা দুইজন শিক্ষকের মধ্যে প্রতিদ্বন্দিতা, প্রশাসনের অপপ্রচার, প্রশাসনের দুঃশাসন, এই সব নামে জানবে না। তারা জানবে বুয়েট প্রতিষ্ঠানটা খারাপ হয়ে যাচ্ছে। দেশে বুয়েটের এত সুনাম বলেই কিন্তু বুয়েট নিয়ে এত আগ্রহ, এত কাড়াকাড়ি, এত সব আয়োজন। এখন প্রতিষ্ঠানটিকে ধ্বংসের মুখে ঠেলে দিবেন নাকি সুন্দর ভবিষ্যতের জন্য কাজ করবেন সেটা নিজেরাই চিন্তা করুন।

* কেউ একজন স্যারের একটা ভাল ছবি ফেসবুকে মেসেজ করে পাঠালে ভাল হতো, লেখাটার সাথে যোগ করে দিব।

** স্যারের সাথে আমাদের ক্লাসের এই ঘটনা ২০০৬ সালে। তাই তথ্যে কোন ভুল থাকতে পারে। কেউ জানালে শুধরে দিব।

294961_10150654088615838_1338156450_n.jpg

Do you guys know why suddenly he became Rajakar?? Hizbut tahrir?? Because of this

p_001.jpg

he was trying to save BUET against present VC who is very close to Hasina ( became VC for this)..............

So desh premik AWAMILEAGUE AND CHATRA LEAGUE defamed him....

postering

p_001.jpg

propaganda reporting...

p_001.jpg

Blogging using paid Agent like Omi Rahman Pial

p_001.jpg

SO NOW YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW A FREEDOM FIGHTER TURNS INTO A JONGI ISLAMIST .....!!! "HELU RAJAKAR" most probably.

p_001.jpg

^^-----man looks like a vodrolok...really it is tragic if its true.

I know him personally bro, he was a commi, freedom fighter, he has no relation with Islam! You just need to be an anti-awami to become a terrorist! Now you guys know whats going on in Bangladesh in the name of 1971.

A commi can never be a rajakar. I hate commies myself but its a democratic country, but that makes no man a terrorist. Bro, the problem in Bangladesh right now is whatever party you follow, you have to agree with that in every issue and subject if you don't you become rajakar or a dalal depending on who you are talking to. It seems you have to be a crazy mad radical in Bangladesh, no place for sane folks. I in fact show a little of pro awami league stance when I talk to awami league folks, praise them and the issues I do not agree with i keep my mouth shut with the ALeagers...thats how it goes:lol:. If the bloke is a BNP personal than my rants don't end on Aleagers, maybe I am an oppurtunist, but oh well I have to keep a balance.

If his family is saying he went to Pakistan through India, then probably they are lying to misguide the police AND the people of BD.

i wont be surprised if he makes it human smuggling is quite easy in india pakistan and bangladesh so border border hopping but how did he evade the police and the army if he was a wanted criminal and i am guessing razzakars are synonyms with terrorist. best would be to tell india to keep an eye out for him and same to pakistan. but you know crossing it like this through india to pakistan and crossing the most heavily guarded border doesnt seem right

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

International Crime Tribunal-2 issued arrest warrant against Bachchu Razakar on Apr 3 for 'collaborating with the Pakistan occupation forces and committing excesses during the Liberation War in 1971'.

Hello poster and everyone reading this Thread...Now this is BS...in 1971 Bangladesh was Part of Pakistan, therefore you cannot accuse Pakistan Military of occupying Bangladesh.

ok i was talking about this............

9227_1247152542798_1348972707_722988_2768746_n.jpg

Sir Maksud Helali, Teacher in mechanical department in BUET. A freedom fighter......... Now he is a rajakar after 40 years of independence.......Iajdani should know him........

Yap I know Helali.. hehehehe . He was my direct teacher and one of the worst. Never knew he was a freedom fighter and he was not that senior either.

His background of becoming teacher in BUET had a long story. He was bribed by the disciplinary committee of BUET to disclose the names of the students who threw stones or something towards one of the teacher and he did with a promise that he will be made faculty after the graduation despite having a 2nd class. BUET kept the promise that you all see now. All the students he disclosed name were expelled for 5 years to life.

Back
Top Bottom