What's new

Bachchu Razakar on way to Pakistan: RAB

I have a question... did his son and brother in law really said that he fled to India and on his way to Pakistan? If really so then how come he left behind his son and specially his brother in law who has also been charged with war crime? I smell something fishy here and what is the reaction of India on this?

if he killed the terrorists when the mukti bahinis were, then he is not really a criminal, akiller of criminals, but thats expected to be under awami dalaals

Dude, it was a war. If he killed armed opponents, THAT's OKAY. If he killed families of MUKTI BAHINIS, THAT'S NOT OKAY even if any Mukti Juddha had ever hurt his family.

'Pak-bound Bachchu Razakar reaches India'

'Pak-bound Bachchu Razakar reaches India' | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Mon, Apr 9th, 2012 8:14 pm BdST

Liton Haider
bdnews24.com chief crime correspondent

Dhaka, Apr 9 (bdnews24.com) – Abul Kalam Azad, better known as 'Bachchu Razakar', has fled the country and is headed for Pakistan to evade arrest on war crimes charges, Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) said on Monday.

Quoting his sons, RAB said he crossed the border to India.

RAB media wing director M Suhayel told bdnews24.com: "His two sons and brother-in-law told us that he fled to India through Dinajpur's Hili border. His destination is Pakistan."

His sons and brother-in-law have been detained by RAB on Monday, he said.

'Bachchu Razakar' left Dhaka on Mar 30 and entered India on Apr 2, Suhayel said family members told them.

The RAB official said Bachchu Razakar travelled by road to cross the border at Hilli in Dinajpur and entered India on Apr 2, a day before the International Crime Tribunal ordered his arrest on war crimes charges.

A former National University teacher named Dr. Yusuf drove Bachchu to the border in his car, RAB said.

The RAB spokesperson said an hotelier named Abul Kashem Azad, who is a friend of Bachchu Razakar, gave him shelter at Hilli before he crossed the border.

RAB said they arrested Azad on Monday.

Law enforcers, however, could not arrest the teacher who helped Bachchu to reach the border.

RAB organised a media briefing on Bachchu Razakar's escape later on Monday night. His two sons – Shah Mohammad Faisal Azad and Abul Kashem Muhammad Mushfiq Billah Zihad – and brother-in-law Kazi Ehteshamul Haque were produced before the reporters there.

Zihad, in RAB custody, told reporters that his father was taken to the Hili border on Mar 30 night from Yusuf's Agargaon residence. Bachchu Razakar had been lying on the back seat of a black car during the journey.

"After he reached India, he talked with my maternal uncle (Ehtesham) through mobile phone on Apr 3. He then came to know that an arrest warrant was issued against him," Zihad said.

Zihad said his father informed Ehtesham that he was safe in India.

International Crime Tribunal-2 issued arrest warrant against Bachchu Razakar on Apr 3 for 'collaborating with the Pakistan occupation forces and committing excesses during the Liberation War in 1971'.

Police conducted raids at various places to arrest him, but failed to find him.

After failing to find Bachchu Razakar in a drive at his Uttarkhan residence, assistant commissioner of Detective Branch of police Sunanda Roy on Apr 3 told reporters he could flee as their were weaknesses in watch.

However, Suhayel on Monday said, "He didn't leave the country legally. And the border is a huge area. So, it was not possible to keep a watch on the whole border."

RAB detained Bachchu Razakar's sons and his brother-in-law from old Dhaka and they will be produced in court on Tuesday, RAB media wing director Suhayel said.

Meanwhile, Bachchu Razakar's daughter on Monday sought an order from High Court asking police to produce her two brothers and uncle alleging they were picked up by law-enforcers on Apr 6 early morning.

The court fixed Tuesday for hearing the appeal.

bdnews24.com/lh/kt/trb/eh/ost/sk/2340h

what about BSF terrorists, willyouhand them over to bangladesh :azn:

this is from asia cup

BSF is doing their job of stopping illegal infiltration.. So stop the non-sense right their..

Dude, it was a war. If he killed armed opponents, THAT's OKAY. If he killed families of MUKTI BAHINIS, THAT'S NOT OKAY even if any Mukti Juddha had ever hurt his family.

what about punishing the mukti banhini terrorists who killed families?? are they being prosecuted??

BSF is doing their job of stopping illegal infiltration.. So stop the non-sense right their..

BSF is even illegally killing bengalis who didnt even cross the border

Maybe ur father's that u r saying this BS.

Go to any Bihari potti & ask them that they want to remain in BD or want to be a Pakistani.Surely u will get ur ans.

Anyhow u r a lazy person & dont want to do any work than wait for a few days.When some big shots frm pak comes to visit BD,than u wil see by urself.They will protest to ask for their pak nationality.
People , NGOs are trying to rehabilitate them, they are without education, health care! Thanks to racists bigots like you! If you want to know why i am supporting them, then notice my signature! I am not razakar! Rohingyas and biharis both deserve shelter in Muslim Bangladesh!

People , NGOs are trying to rehabilitate them, they are without education, health care! Thanks to racists bigots like you! If you want to know why i am supporting them, then notice my signature! I am not razakar! Rohingyas and biharis both deserve shelter in Muslim Bangladesh!

Biharis only deserve it if they are loyal to bangladesh. Around a quater of all the biharis i met wanna migrate to pakistan. As for the 75%(mostly new generation) are proud bdians.

As for rohingyes, they are not bangladeshis they are refugees. Anyway, suu ki is going to be in power soon, when she is in power we should send them back

what is loyalty?? Everyone is busy in corruption! Even each and every single government employee is engaged in corruption. They are only loyal to their pocket! Loyal to country is an alien conception in this Fcuking country! After my exam today i will post some links showing that how awami thugs have labeled one of my friend's father Rajakar supporter just because he wanted to protest against ongoing corruption. I am so disturbed today! Its happening everywhere in Bangladesh.

what is loyalty?? Everyone is busy in corruption! Even each and every single government employee is engaged in corruption. They are only loyal to their pocket! Loyal to country is an alien conception in this Fcuking country! After my exam today i will post some links showing that how awami thugs have labeled one of my friend's father Rajakar supporter just because he wanted to protest against ongoing corruption. I am so disturbed today! Its happening everywhere in Bangladesh.

Loyalty in this case is swearing alliance to bangladesh only. Which some of them dont.

Well thats the real political environment in bangladesh. If your intentions are good they will either label you rajakar or dalal, depending on the situation. Main problem is that this students/thugs tasted unlimited power for the first time, without any control thus they are able to carry out such activities/remarks. Revamp in our education sector is badly needed

Loyalty in this case is swearing alliance to bangladesh only. Which some of them dont.

Well thats the real political environment in bangladesh. If your intentions are good they will either label you rajakar or dalal, depending on the situation. Main problem is that this students/thugs tasted unlimited power for the first time, without any control thus they are able to carry out such activities/remarks. Revamp in our education sector is badly needed

in our current climate you have to be a radical to be a patriot, there is no place for bipartisanship :lol:

Azad Sahib should be given immediate citizenship of Pakistan if he enters Pakistan. Razakars were patriots, who gave everything for the united Pakistan. traitors in the scenario of 1971 war were Mukti Bahni.

what about punishing the mukti banhini terrorists who killed families?? are they being prosecuted??

BSF is even illegally killing bengalis who didnt even cross the border

- So are you suggesting we set free criminal X because criminal Y is not facing justice? LOl? It's Pakistan's moral duty to pursue justice for the victims of Mukti Bahini war crime by creating a list of criminals and prosecuting them through the court of justice, not ours (no party would want to face the political repercussions).

- As for BSF, we can do nothing about it. They don't live inside BD.

Bro, we're already imploding. This sort of charity should be among the least of priorities right now!

I am in Bd(Jalalabad, Sylhet) now. I am seeing the hate for Al/la-hasina in people eyes and souls. It's very clear to people on the streets about Awami dogs motive. No one is stupid. According to people, if any thing happen to jamat leaders, especially Allama Syedee then civil war will strike bd. At any case. Hell is awaiting for Ghaddar munafiq Al dalals. Kuttay ki maut morenge. Allahu Akbar. :guns:

traitors in the scenario of 1971 war were Mukti Bahni.

Bharat loving Awami mukti still the traitors.

I am in Bd(Jalalabad, Sylhet) now. I am seeing the hate for Al/la-hasina in people eyes and souls. It's very clear to people on the streets about Awami dogs motive. No one is stupid. According to people, if any thing happen to jamat leaders, especially Allama Syedee then civil war will strike bd. At any case. Hell is awaiting for Ghaddar munafiq Al dalals. Kuttay ki maut morenge. Allahu Akbar. :guns:

Bharat loving Awami mukti still the traitors.

Tone your voice down. You are currently in Bangladesh not usa any more. Now we also know your location. Best of luck.

N those sort of dialogue "Kuttay ki maut morenge" best suited for hindi movie not in real life.

Hold your horses. The guy's running for his life and you wanna hand him over?

running for life and crossing border illegally?????????????never heard that "Blood thirsty" BSF guard that????he'll surely die.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom