What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

You can make fun of lollywood, but this just proves that anything with the title Pakistani sells big in India. :lol:

Zaalim bro. Please tell me what that suppose to mean?

"Anything with Pakistani title".

We know how to appreciate talent And anything that is good sells in India. Please stop your hatred for no reason.

The inferiority complex within India is massive. They need actors from dushman mulak to make their shitty Indian films popular. Forget about the fact that they use Pakistani artist's music regularly. :lol:
This shit isn't working
Try something new

And you know what we don't give a damm about religion or nationality
We are not filled with hatred like you
We are accepting your actors and appreciating their performance irrespective of the differences but you guys will never learn

The inferiority complex within India is massive. They need actors from dushman mulak to make their shitty Indian films popular. Forget about the fact that they use Pakistani artist's music regularly. :lol:

Irony is we will also use talent from your own country in those movies you are talking about.

Cheers.

Sorry what's the full form ?
dono busy the na... 8-)
You were busy eating your pop corns werent you?
i dont remember the full form but I do remember that it had some full form. :(

Well, we appreciate anything thats good.

Bollywood was doing booming business even when pakistan had totally banned it..A couple of crores here and there doesn't really matter to the film makers.
Its not about money, I just wondering why exactly would they ban it?

Back
Top Bottom