What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

I also watched it in theatre...It s a worth watching and intense movie...No unecessary love and song stuff...which i like it...It is one of the very good action movies in Hindi movies ...
Exactly!!!
No necessary running around the trees and lip-sync songs.

Dont misunderstand me...but I think you're right.
Tapasee's character appeared for a very short time in the movie but it did make an impact.

It had a full form too, but I forgot it. :(
Lagta hai ab movie dobara dekhni padegi. :lol:
Why should I misunderstand ?? :what:

Taapsee's character was awesome and she was looking beautiful as well :wub::p:

Are Pakistan channels aired on India???
Afaik they are banned from a long period
I m not talking about present GoI
I think GoI used to impose temporary ban on certain Pak channels. Recently 2 more Pak channels were banned. I don't think all Pak channels are banned here.

Dont misunderstand me...but I think you're right.
Tapasee's character appeared for a very short time in the movie but it did make an impact.

It had a full form too, but I forgot it. :(
Lagta hai ab movie dobara dekhni padegi. :lol:

No full form, Just the concept of Baby as something newly born.

Movie is banned Pakistanis don't give a crap about it Indian members here seems like more depressed :cray:.

You quoted a real incident right .... What about that gals whose nose bleeding... Did she take any cue from your punching skills?
She stopped talking to me after that punch, though I still think it was the extreme summers which caused her nose to bleed but my parents would not take any of it. :lol:

Nope, in just one sentence did Danny's character explain its full form. I am very sure it has a full form.

Bet lagao aap.I am telling u no full form. Poor guy Danny explained that to us madam.

Aap call karo Neeraj Pandey ko!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom