What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

That is difference between India and Pakistan, Pakistan only banned Indian channels after confirming that India won't allow Pakistani channels in their territory, before that they were allowed even news channels were allowed.
I don't have any problem with Pakistan banning Indian channels

GoI's decision to ban Pakistani channels is good decision in my point of view
We aren't taught any bad things about Pakistan in our TV
so there is no problem I guess

We also have Indian TV programs running on Pakistani TV channels too, but I asked Is Pakistani entertainment channels were allowed in India like Pakistan allowed Indian channels??
Yes.. it's allowed but nobody watches it. Due to low viewership cable operators don't really air it like they air Indian channels in Pak.

What kind of a title is this? Baby banned in Pakistan? Hain, for a moment I thought they went one step ahead of China to implement a no child policy.

Aap mujhe Kyu dattt rahe ho..mein ne kab kaha ki aap nationality dekh ke friends banta ho.
Naiii
i just meant you were giving gyaan to the wrong person. Lolzz

Then why created a thread to cry on banning a Indian movie in Pakistan. :azn:
Its a good movie... I was just wondering what could be the reason that prompted Pak censor board to ban it? Was there a logic behind banning a movie which was shot and released in other muslim countries ?? :lol:
@Phoenix89 this guy needs some gyaan. :coffee:

What kind of a title is this? Baby banned in Pakistan? Hain, for a moment I thought they went one step ahead of China to implement a no child policy.
Suggest me a better title. :coffee:

Btw baby was in inverted commas. :lol:

I don't have any problem with Pakistan banning Indian channels

GoI's decision to ban Pakistani channels is good decision in my point of view
We aren't taught any bad things about Pakistan in our TV
so there is no problem I guess
When did GoI out rightly ban Pakistani channels ?:o:

SO who is the Baby the chief of the RAW ....................:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yeah.....but taapsee was better lol
Dont misunderstand me...but I think you're right.
Tapasee's character appeared for a very short time in the movie but it did make an impact.

Baby was the code name for the trial operation to hunt militants and stop them from doing terrorism
It had a full form too, but I forgot it. :(
Lagta hai ab movie dobara dekhni padegi. :lol:

Naiii
i just meant you were giving gyaan to the wrong person. Lolzz

Its a good movie... I was just wondering what could be the reason that prompted Pak censor board to ban it? Was there a logic behind banning a movie which was shot and released in other muslim countries ?? :lol:
@Phoenix89 this guy needs some gyaan. :coffee:

Sadly, He is going to watch pirated version on Internet soon. Then he will know what you were talking about.

I also watched it in theatre...It s a worth watching and intense movie...No unecessary love and song stuff...which i like it...It is one of the very good action movies in Hindi movies ...

Back
Top Bottom