What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

PK was a good movie, I liked it.
The hullabaloo was created by those who had not watched the movie or those who have bad sense of humor pretty much like Pak sensor board which bans any movie related India- Pak intelligence or army.

Did India allow Pakistani movies of entertainment TV channels? Pakistan allowed them but banned them after Indian bias behavior although still entertainment channels are running on cable TV.

Baby ....Another sequel of Agent Vinod or something like that ?

Exactly... All gals should be like her .....
@levina teach us few steps once you master the art of fighting.....
Ohwww!
Well I can say I once punched a gal and she was left with a bleeding nose. :D
Ghar pe, mom-dad were scandalised 'coz I was just in grade-6. :ashamed:

I do not have to learn martial arts, I can manage with out it too. Lolzzz :devil:

Did India allow Pakistani movies of entertainment TV channels? Pakistan allowed them but banned them after Indian bias behavior although still entertainment channels are running on cable TV.
We have Pakistani TV serials running on Indian channels. We luv Afridi, we love many things from Pakistan. Lolzz
Pakistanis hate Indians more than Indians hate Pakistanis.Trust me!

Baby ....Another sequel of Agent Vinod or something like that ?
Something better
A lot better

After a long time a really good movie by AK.

To be honest I enjoyed this even more than PK.

Question for all of you guys. Do we really have a offence defensive Unit?
We might have
Who knows
we do have assets in other countries

We have Pakistani TV serials running on Indian channels. We luv Afridi, we love many things from Pakistan. Lolzz

We also have Indian TV programs running on Pakistani TV channels too, but I asked Is Pakistani entertainment channels were allowed in India like Pakistan allowed Indian channels??

no its not like that we Pakistanis do love katrina kaif kareena kapoor ashwriya ray priyanka and they all are indian ohhh and yeah i forgot to mentioned Sunny Leonne :D

Back
Top Bottom