What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

On topic
Truth is bitter to digest ........
Maximum clapping happened in the hall today at the scene of "Religion wala column INDIAN" n then Tapsee fighting ....

Gone are the days of Parinda, Tezaab.

Now we have Baby, Baba, Dolly, ....
why should the name bother us if the content is good? I mean do like names "Rolls Royce" or " Kentucky fried chicken"?? :)

View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.

First answer this question before asking any, Why so much cry on "PK" in India???

9.3 ?? :o:
Well The Godfather has an IMDB rating of 9.2
So looks like Pakistan just missed out on a masterpiece :(
Kind of!
Though I would not compare it to The Godfather.
No. That was Bol. The actors were different. I regularly watch Pakistani movies. :D
Yelllooo!!
Bhai sahab ko toh poori Pakistan film industry ka gyaan hai. :lol:
That naughty looking face in your DP..is that you? Lolzz
This mullah I saw in Khuda ke Liye - from the same director though.
Oh!
I didnt know.
Code names are cool.
Baby is also a code name in this movie.

Would be nice if I can download a Bluray ASAP from torrent .
What about the curent print in torrent?.Is it watchable?:unsure:

On topic
Truth is bitter to digest ........
Maximum clapping happened in the hall today at the scene of "Religion wala column INDIAN" n then Tapsee fighting ....
Looks like we were watching the movie in the same theatre :partay:

And taapsee was too gud
Girls should be like that only :nhl_checking:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom