What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

First answer this question before asking any, Why so much cry on "PK" in India???
PK was a good movie, I liked it.
The hullabaloo was created by those who had not watched the movie or those who have bad sense of humor pretty much like Pak sensor board which bans any movie related India- Pak intelligence or army.

View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.

Oh lol.Guardian of entire Muslim is again at work.Poor Arab Emirates and Turkey.:lol:

PK was a good movie, I liked it.
The hullabaloo was created by those who had not watched the movie or those who have bad sense of humor pretty much like Pak sensor board which bans any movie related India- Pak intelligence or army.
I watched it. I did not like it. But I did not ban it. Or call for its ban either... :D

First answer this question before asking any, Why so much cry on "PK" in India???
Politics

But still it managed to become the all time grosser..I.e..600 million $ I guess

This must tell you something about Indians

Next question please

After a long time a really good movie by AK.

To be honest I enjoyed this even more than PK.

Question for all of you guys. Do we really have a offence defensive Unit?

Who gives a shit? Bhartis can continue harping on about this film. Most Pakistanis won't watch. ROFL.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom