What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Akhshay Kumar is a good actor, better than Shahrukh and Salman, but Amir is the best. Among the younger generation Ranbir Kapoor is a fine actor and will do great going forward. Which one is the highest grossing film of Akhshay Kumar btw, Namastey London? :)

That is highly debatable.

How you rate actors? I mean if u see different kind of character one has played. I think Amir and Srk are touch above the rest.

My opinion though.

Sorry I don't like popcorn n was alone too... Might have missed that part ....bta do baby means? ... Though I was seriously thinking today just before the movie to give a try to do TM in theatre if movie happened to be boring .....
what is TM???

My son, Indians are the ugliest people on earth. Pakistanis don't even laugh, but just feel sad for you.
Really?
Then Abraham was the ugliest President , yet one of the most loved President of America.

Go get a life!!!

Poor Indians must tag along Pakistanis to sell their films. :rofl:

It's too bad you cannot find talent amongst 1.3 billion.
Pdf me talent hunt ka kaam hota hai dekh zaalim tu bhi 1.3 bn bevkoof Indians ko indian thread p hi talent Ki duhaai de rha hai....
Tujhe dekh k pta lag gya kyu Pakistan ka polio mission kyu successful nhi hai .....

That is highly debatable.

How you rate actors? I mean if u see different kind of character one has played. I think Amir and Srk are touch above the rest.

My opinion though.

Srk cant be in the league at least .... Ak is better than srk ..... N everyone is not fan of ddlj .....

Back
Top Bottom