What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Pdf me talent hunt ka kaam hota hai dekh zaalim tu bhi 1.3 bn bevkoof Indians ko indian thread p hi talent Ki duhaai de rha hai....
Tujhe dekh k pta lag gya kyu Pakistan ka polio mission kyu successful nhi hai .....

Salaay, tumari shakal mein shaan hoti, toh Ali Zafar ki zaroorat na hoti bollywood mein.

what is TM???

Really?
Then Abraham was the ugliest President , yet one of the most loved President of America.

Go get a life!!!

Phele baby ka full form ....
I knew you will asking the TM in next reply....
Transcendental Meditation.... Haha

Srk cant be in the league at least .... Ak is better than srk ..... N everyone is not fan of ddlj .....
Srk cant be in the league at least .... Ak is better than srk ..... N everyone is not fan of ddlj .....

I disagree bhai. It's not about DDLJ, just shear number of different roles one has played.
And I am not a fan of SRK but putting AK in that league is not fair.
Well as I said my opinion only.

Trailer looked good.. they even showed C130s and Mi 17s ^^

But yeah, the name is stupid when you hear it for the first time

Somebody tell him that Ali Zafar has acted in just 3 movies so far. :lol:

But yes hes a good actor and sings well.
He has acted in more than 3
But only 2 movies were good

1-tere bin laden
2-chashme baddoor coincidentally with taapsee

Phele baby ka full form ....
I knew you will asking the TM in next reply....
Transcendental Meditation.... Haha
Errrr... TM is a technique for avoiding distracting thoughts and promoting a state of relaxed awareness. :lol:
Baby ka full form tha...tha ...tha...but I forgot it :(

Mind-less??? 8-)
Do you know gossiping increases your memory?? and that laughing helps you live longer???
Choro...I'm banging my head against wall. :hitwall:

Yaar, criticising about gossiping to women doesn't work..Also the memory part. .no wonder women have such good memory.

Back
Top Bottom