What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Salaay, tumari shakal mein shaan hoti, toh Ali Zafar ki zaroorat na hoti bollywood mein.

Yes n he has proved how fair n lovely masala doesn't work in Bollywood.... Actors are known first for their acting skills not for their fair skin .... Or saalay waalay apne hi bhaio k liye rakh aage bhi bahut kaam aayega .... Bye...

Sooooooo??
I told ya that we appreciate anything that's good. But unfortunately that would whoosh over your head. Lol

Unfortnately you bhartis have nothing good in your country. What a waste out of 1.3 billion people. :(

Yaar, criticising about gossiping to women doesn't work..Also the memory part. .no wonder women have such good memory.
I did it!!! :yay:
This must be the first time you posted an off topic?? :lol:
Now relax and take a deep breathe. You dont have to be so serious always. :)

Unfortnately you bhartis have nothing good in your country. What a waste out of 1.3 billion people. :(
Lol yeah...nothing about us is ordinary or just good...we 're extra ordinary and outstanding in every field. Lol

Take a print out of this and paste it on your head. Don't take your name so seriously.

Chill. we have got what you wanted to say.

Chal aur batta ghar mein sab kaise hai?

I did it!!! :yay:
This must be the first time you posted an off topic?? :lol:
Now relax and take a deep breathe. You dont have to be so serious always. :)

Lol yeah...nothing about us is ordinary or just good...we 're extra ordinary and outstanding in every field. Lol

Figures..
It takes a woman to mislead and misdirect a guy...no wonder most of you have us winded up around your pinky finger.

View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.

Seriously, A more dreaded terrorist than Kasab runaway in broadday light, where the hell famous Mumbai traffic.

Its like they bringing back a theft suspect, and not TADA suspect. And seriously, TADA hearing got delay because of witness. Lol.

Check out the thread and see what your compatriots think about it.
which thread???
This one?
Then go ahead and read it post by post, almost all the Indians have appreciated Pak actors but unfortunately a guy from your side has been trolling on this thread.

I will tell you something interesting. All post partition movies of India and Pakistan (based on the partition) have the same villains. Hindus. :D

One must be a zombie to sit through the crap that is lollywood...saw a couple of their stupid movie trailers...worse than our third grade movies.

I disagree bhai. It's not about DDLJ, just shear number of different roles one has played.
And I am not a fan of SRK but putting AK in that league is not fair.
Well as I said my opinion only.

I have my objections about SRK .... Anyway no issues with your preference but to me actors acting skills n how well he communicates with ppl thru the movie....
Amir/Ajay/Akshay has been successful to above set criteria according to me though m not fan of Akshay.....

Back
Top Bottom