What's new

Babrra Massacre

That's your own definition, not the reality. People of Muslim majority NWFP voted for Bacha Khan in 1946 while Muslim League faced humiliating defeat.
:what: when did we vote for him?

Even the government of Ayub Khohro was dismissed in Sindh in the same way because he refused to handover Karachi for federal capital, you must be knowing who owns Karachi now. What do you think about Ayub Khohro?

:lol: so you bank on comment of a reader and shoot it here that too from the blog where mr. writer's all twisting of facts already got busted.

but for your infomrtaion he was dismissed on charges of massive corruption and do you know mr khoro was also accused of highhandedness wrgt to Hindus who were migrating to India after partition ;)

question should be asked where is BACHA KHAN BURIED! and what he thought about PAKISTAN! bloody traitor bacha

:what: when did we vote for him?

Your comment sounds tooth fairies definately exists. :lol:

:lol: so you bank on comment of a reader and shoot it here that too from the blog where mr. writer's all twisting of facts already got busted.

but for your infomrtaion he was dismissed on charges of massive corruption and do you know mr khoro was also accused of highhandedness wrgt to Hindus who were migrating to India after partition ;)

Ayub Khohro was dismissed because he refused giving Karachi for federal capital, the next nominated government handed over Karachi for federal capital. My source is not a blog or any reader's comment.

Your comment sounds tooth fairies definately exists.

give me the proof we voted for Bacha Khan.

Ayub Khohro was dismissed because he refused not giving Karachi for federal capital. My source is not a blog or any reader's comment.

and who is he to refuse that?

its the jurisdiction of the centeral govt to take such decision.

and yes your source is a blog

give me the proof we voted for Bacha Khan.

and who is he to refuse that?

its the jurisdiction of the centeral govt to take such decision.

and yes your source is a blog

Although you are well-known for making fabricated claims and both of it are the same. :lol:

Here it is.
Congress won 30 seats in NWFP and Muslim League just 17.
A History Of Pakistan And Its Origins - Google Books

Both of the government were dismissed without solid basis.

@Spring Onion if people didn't voted for Bacha Khan, who won in NWFP in 1946. Please provide proof also. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Although you are well-known for making fabricated claims and both of it are the same. :lol:

Here it is.
Congress won 30 seats in NWFP and Muslim League just 17.
A History Of Pakistan And Its Origins - Google Books

Both of the government were dismissed without solid basis.

ohhhh la la so you exhusted yourself for finding the fact that NWFP voted for Bacha Khan iin 46.

:lol: idiot.

in 46 the Muslim league got 17 seats in NWFP and Congressis got 30 seats. even as per your link.

so how does it imply that we voted for Bacha Khan?

reply me and i will explain further.

lets see how far you can go.
as far as khorro is concerned he was also defence minister

ohhhh la la so you exhusted yourself for finding the fact that NWFP voted for Bacha Khan iin 46.

:lol: idiot.

in 46 the Muslim league got 17 seats in NWFP and Congressis got 30 seats. even as per your link.

so how does it imply that we voted for Bacha Khan?

reply me and i will explain further.

lets see how far you can go.
as far as khorro is concerned he was also defence minister

Wish of the majority always prevail. Your comment is bizarre.

Wish of the majority always prevail. Your comment is bizarre.

Why are you shying away from replying my post.

1. in 1946 Congress and co won 30 Seats

2. Muslim League won 17

how does it mean we voted for Bacha Khan?

and do you even know the break up of the 30 seats won?

and NO my comment is not bizzare

the dismissal was correct and bacha khan's bruised ego led to babrra killing

Why are you shying away from replying my post.

1. in 1946 Congress and co won 30 Seats

2. Muslim League won 17

how does it mean we voted for Bacha Khan?

and do you even know the break up of the 30 seats won?

Why was the decision of the fate of NWFP denied to NWFP Assembly unlike Sindh, Punjab and Bengal. :cheesy:

Why was the decision of the fate of NWFP denied to NWFP Assembly unlike Sindh, Punjab and Bengal. :

ahhh so you accept defeat since your claim of NWFP voting for Bacha Khan in 46 was a LIE and busted.

NWFP assembly lost the majority to take any such decision thats why. the congressi members could not be assigned to decide fate of NWFP even if they had majority but funny thing is that they lost the majority

ahhh so you accept defeat since your claim of NWFP voting for Bacha Khan in 46 was a LIE and busted.

NWFP assembly lost the majority to take any such decision thats why

Majority voted for Bacha Khan and I always said so. Why you posting idiotic replies. :angry: please provide credible reply.

Majority voted for Bacha Khan and I always said so. Why you posting idiotic replies. :angry: please provide credible reply.

:laugh: how majority voted for bacha khan?

in 46 congress won 30 seats ML won 17.

how we voted for Bacha khan?

were he even contesting the election?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom