What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Unfortunately baba will get mileage out of it, the same way Mr Hazare did.
They are feeding on mass dissatisfaction and anger, but they are breaking our beautiful democratic setup.
And congress is weak and tired, wants to compromise.

Too sad, such people are leading so important movement in the country.

And please stop this drama of competitive fasting. Poor M K Gandhi, I pity him now.
For big size part.. :lol: what a big fccuking joke!
for bolded part.. let him rest him peace.. I know about the amount of respect that "Now a days"Indians shows to him.

what is wrong being close to BJP.. isn't they are the second biggest party in the country?? didn't they rule the nation ?? political power broker .. what is that means.?? without having any proofs ur blaming .. which shows ur skepticism..

the general feeling is that politics is a bad thing but why ?? nobody knows..

Nothing wrong in joining politics. Come out of closet is all I can say to Baba, tell to the people he is in BJP.
The is using his mass appeal to favour BJP, as soon as he declares he is part of a specific political party, his support will wane.

What about democratic, constitutional and civil rights of Individual(s)? Can the government trample it with violence?

If a peaceful satyagrah that is a legitimate right in our constitution. If this is considered as arm twisting by educated elite, god save our democracy. In that way, what Anna Hazare did was arm twisting, what Medha Patkar did was arm twisting.

So what is the use of democracy. Let us have a regime like China. Atleast we don't have to claim to be a democracy.

They must have arrested him in accordance to some laws, let me dig the stories and come back!

Nothing wrong with the governments actions. They should have done it much earlier rather than allow it to become a tamasha like it has. I fully support any move to prevent black money from being generated or ending up in foreign countries. However Baba Ramdev with his penchant for tall statements & planning an expansion of his organisation on a Scottish island bought for $ 2million is hardly the one I believe should lead the change. The Lokpal bill which envisions provisions to prosecute senior ministers & bureaucrats is a good start. Once that is enacted, the support structure for those possessing black money starts to automatically disintegrate. That is how a movement is built, not by going of an tangent & trying to do a hundred things at the same time. In any case, I see this is an attempt by Baba Ramdev to get some mileage after being miffed that he was not on the panel o the Lokpal bill & see the government actions ( before today) as being an attempt to undermine the Lokpak negotiations by promoting Ramdev as an alternative. Boy, did that tactic backfire.

what nonsense ??

Baba had everything going for him as Yoga Guru before the agitation , and he is already too famous to go on hunger strike to raise him image and get his a** kicked in return.

Who forgets that Anna Hazare constantly accused of being prompted by RSS. Now the same accusation labeled against Baba.

PS: this countruy so fuc**ing poor in spite of being 1B excess is because of the cynicalness of its educated and selfishness of its middle class and beyond.

For big size part.. :lol: what a big fccuking joke!
for bolded part.. let him rest him peace.. I know about the amount of respect that "Now a days"Indians shows to him.

What is joke about our democratic setup. Look at other countries, and you will understand we are among very few countries which could provide political stability.

Nothing wrong in joining politics. Come out of closet is all I can say to Baba, tell to the people he is in BJP.
The is using his mass appeal to favour BJP, as soon as he declares he is part of a specific political party, his support will wane.

His massive suport base is for his Yoga ... not for any politics... If vijay mallya supports any political party will his beer sell less in India :smokin:

Italian Mafia against Yoga guru baba?. :what:
Why,do they want to promote Aerobics instead?

Ever since Anna Hazare had a successful dharna, this guy has been itching to do the same. One against corruption is a nice excuse, will sell , get fame.;)
I am strongly second to your point... Now you come ahead and try to protest... and surely you will also get a res azz in the end..This is our freedom..democracy..
and listen,, I do not recognize who is Anna and who is Ramdev, excluding the fact that they riased their voice against corruption

The Government of India has succeeded in giving Baba Ramdev the real political cause he was seeking.

It is not being afraid of getting caught but afraid of changing a working system of governance.
The existing laws should be implemented properly, not a new layer of superbeurocrats who will watch over the govt.
This will stop govt functioning, ministers wont take decision, the whole thing will come to a standstill.

Please understand why our defence procurement is so slow. One bofores has scared the sh*t out of everybody.

dude... do u have an iota of knowledge about the demands of anna hazare and ramdev ?? that is bring the end to corruption and get back our national treasure back.. a person will think twice before doing any kind of corruption..

our defence procurement is slow is not an excuse because of bofors scam.. why they need to afraid if they are doing it transparently ?? this are lame excuses .. it is all about fixing the accountability.. for which we stand

Lol, I though lack of skepticism and rationalism is the reason why we suffer in India, but your criticism is accepted.
Baba's ulterior motive is to work as political power broker, he is already too close to BJP.

It is sad that an elected govt surrendered to such people.

Is BJP a terrorist organization????

They must have arrested him in accordance to some laws, let me dig the stories and come back!

We can always find a law to arrest. when in TN, Jayalalita and Karunanidhi played vendetta politics, they arrested each other in turns but within some "law"

what nonsense ??

Baba had everything going for him as Yoga Guru before the agitation , and he is already too famous to go on hunger strike to raise him image and get his kicked in return.

Who forgets that Anna Hazare constantly accused of being prompted by RSS. Now the same accusation labeled against Baba.

PS: this countruy so poor in spite of being 1B excess is because of the cynicalness of its educated and selfishness of its middle class and beyond.

It is not cynicism, why cant you take criticism on board, dont we criticize politicians, beurocrats, movie stars etc.
If you are a public personality, your action will be seen by everybody, nothing remains secret.
Why do you think civil society activists are above suspicion and criticism.

What is joke about our democratic setup. Look at other countries, and you will understand we are among very few countries which could provide political stability.

And this political stability cant even provide proper roads in suburbs also... just stable to fix the route for sending money to swiss accounts..

what the benefits of having a stable political system when 500 mn people do not have food to eat ?? uniqueness is of no importance when it is not benefiting the masses.

Back
Top Bottom