What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

500 million people are poor not because of corruption of politicians, but due to bad distribution system and last mile delivery.
Even if you change politician every 5 years, that wont go away.

We need to find better way of delivering services to poor. Any innovation including IT will help.
Example: Railway ticketing has no corruption now, not because we sacked lots of ministers, but because we introduced IT.

distribute the black money and also the money involved in scams equally to those 500 million people and see wat happens...

hahaha... u acting like a fool now... the wrong policies are being made by this same politicians... they make a lot of loop to fool people.. dont u know what rajiv gandhi had said??

are u sure about railway ticket?? buddy my two ex roomies were former TT.. the way they criticized railway i cant tell u.

The policies are made by politicians with help of an army of advisors who try to make sense of everything. It is discussed threadbare in parliament and public is made aware of it.
Also after it is passed, courts can interpret it, if it is wrong courts can invalidate it.

We all participate in law making process, dont just blame politicians.

About raiway ticketing system, tell me what your TT roommates say?
Are they saying the present Internet based system is worse that previous one.

F*ck Off congress supporter

I thought we are a Democracy but they proved India is a communist country..

The policies are made by politicians with help of an army of advisors who try to make sense of everything. It is discussed threadbare in parliament and public is made aware of it.
Also after it is passed, courts can interpret it, if it is wrong courts can invalidate it.

We all participate in law making process, dont just blame politicians.

About raiway ticketing system, tell me what your TT roommates say?
Are they saying the present Internet based system is worse that previous one.

there is very high level of civilian control on army and army is no holy cow. They take the decision without any accountability. CWG scam when we were ashamed in the whole world or 2G scam.

about railway ticketing system .. they used to close and open the railway reservation system for any particular train with the help of their colleague, and when u try to book u will get the regret status.. i have seen that myself... do u believe that??

again posting without any substance.... buddy get rid of ur verbosity.. I have traveled regularly for 7 years in part of maharastra, MP, bihar and UP.. few days back I was on khandwa station platform (in MP).. the scene that i had seen was awful to say the least

I will keep it short then, I have travelled all over India, it is much better now.

there is very high level of civilian control on army and army is no holy cow. They take the decision without any accountability. CWG scam when we were ashamed in the whole world or 2G scam.

about railway ticketing system .. they used to close and open the railway reservation system for any particular train with the help of their colleague, and when u try to book u will get the regret status.. i have seen that myself... do u believe that??

Army of advisors, does not mean Indian army. :)
I did not understand about railway ticketing issue, can you explain how it is WORSE than previous one where agents could get ticket and common people could not.

[BRICS] ...

Please do not reply to the troll. Post reported. Just report it.

Army of advisors, does not mean Indian army. :)
I did not understand about railway ticketing issue, can you explain how it is WORSE than previous one.

army of advisors means the beneficiaries ?? :lol:

u can't understand without seeing by ur eyes.. I didn't say that it is worse but still it has a lot of loop hole because of the people.. which is the point I am making that corrupt should be make accountable without hiding behind the "perfect system" like our democracy

I guess you can know that only by getting you and your family( many women involved in the incident too) lathi charged by the police.

They are not stupid enough to go and do a drama to end all the corruption by doing dharnas disturbing the nation.

I would rather support an agitation based on a specific goal rather than saying I am against all corruption. Thousands of organisations agitate daily infront of government secrateriats and offices for a specific goal like raising salaries, for social justice against crimes,atrocities etc.

what do this BABA dharna expect?. Congress appeal to all to stop corruption and everybody saying "ok sir i will, here is my extra money"

If its against the black money, there is a process going on and there has been some movement. It requires time to slash the money details from accounts which are even used by US citizens for blackmoney like cayman islands, swiss banks, carribian accounts, seychelles etc. Its beyond our juridiction and the government has to be patient in dealing it. But luckily there has been some progress in it.

Some related news

Liechtenstein rejects help to India on black money trail

Mauritius sharing info on black money with India - Economic Times

Not routing black money into India: Mauritius - Times Of India

Action to recover black money in Swiss banks initiated: PM - Express India

People are talking about distributing the black money. They dont have any idea of what it is. Is the government holding all the black money of private institutions or individuals. IF there is info isnt it better to use mechanisms like anti corruption cell, courts and vigilance instead of these cheap massive dharnas.

traveling and experiencing it on daily basis is a different game altogether..

You can compare with previous year and then only you will see the difference.
Do you expect things to improve on a daily basis? That does not happen anywhere in the world.

Back
Top Bottom