What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

And this political stability cant even provide proper roads in suburbs also... just stable to fix the route for sending money to swiss accounts..

Lack of development was due to wrong economic policies till 90s which made us poor.
Please compare roads in villages and suburbs now with what was before.

Now state is funding lot of programs which it could not afford before, hence they are getting reelected. Have you observed anti incumbency is not always working now a days?

I am strongly second to your point... Now you come ahead and try to protest... and surely you will also get a res azz in the end..This is our freedom..democracy..
and listen,, I do not recognize who is Anna and who is Ramdev, excluding the fact that they riased their voice against corruption
l
Thanks mate, lets go agitate against other causes.But i dont have a TV channel, millions, islands in Ireland or know Yoga.

Baba agitates to bring down corruption.So if he is successful all the government employees will automatically stop taking bribes, black money will suddently reappear and whatnot. It will be a miracle.:smitten:

It is not cynicism, why cant you take criticism on board, dont we criticize politicians, beurocrats, movie stars etc.
If you are a public personality, your action will be seen by everybody, nothing remains secret.
Why do you think civil society activists are above suspicion and criticism.

this politicians are impervious of criticism.. they need to show real action on ground.. as u live in england u dont have idea about the pathetic condition of people in india.. just visit a railway station.. who will come to the ground

what the benefits of having a stable political system when 500 mn people do have food to eat ?? uniqueness is of no importance when it is not benefiting the masses.

500 million people are poor not because of corruption of politicians, but due to bad distribution system and last mile delivery.
Even if you change politician every 5 years, that wont go away.

We need to find better way of delivering services to poor. Any innovation including IT will help.
Example: Railway ticketing has no corruption now, not because we sacked lots of ministers, but because we introduced IT.

Baba is shown crying in news channels or is it he just demonstrating a new aasan called "Being A Sreesanth"

It is not cynicism, why cant you take criticism on board, dont we criticize politicians, beurocrats, movie stars etc.
If you are a public personality, your action will be seen by everybody, nothing remains secret.
Why do you think civil society activists are above suspicion and criticism.

You criticize of for the hack of it like Mr DogVijoy sing and without any logic or evidence , then the critic himself deserve to be criticize ,doesn't he??

Lack of development was due to wrong economic policies till 90s which made us poor.
Please compare roads in villages and suburbs now with what was before.

Now state is funding lot of programs which it could not afford before, hence they are getting reelected. Have you observed anti incumbency is not always working now a days?

dont fool urself... i have been to many places in UP, MP and bihar... I know all that very well

l
Thanks mate, lets go agitate against other causes.But i dont have a TV channel, millions, islands in Ireland or know Yoga.

Baba agitates to bring down corruption.So if he is successful all the government employees will automatically stop taking bribes, black money will suddently reappear and whatnot. It will be a miracle.:smitten:

Even MK GANDHI DID NOT HAD THE SAME.. IF YOU HAVE GUTS TO CRITICIZE, I CAN BET YOU ALSO HAVE GUTS TO RAISE YOUR VOICE ..aND YES.. START IT.. I REMAINS SECOND TO YOU AS COMMON iNDIAN DO..

this politicians are impervious of criticism.. they need to show real action on ground.. as u live in england u dont have idea about the pathetic condition of people in india.. just visit a railway station.. who will come to the ground

Lol, you are soo wrong, I know what I am taking.
Believe me, the railway stations are 10 times better than what it was 10 years ago. May be you have forgotten everything.
And please dont make everything congress vs BJP( I am sick and tired of AL Vs BNP, but they are not my people)
BJP was also in power, they contributed to nation building the same way congress does.

I do not expect a young country to be 100 percent perfect, our challenges are different, our people are different, dont compare with others and feel sorry.

Baba is shown crying in news channels or is it he just demonstrating a new aasan called "Being A Sreesanth"

I guess you can know that only by getting you and your family( many women involved in the incident too) lathi charged by the police.

500 million people are poor not because of corruption of politicians, but due to bad distribution system and last mile delivery.
Even if you change politician every 5 years, that wont go away.

We need to find better way of delivering services to poor. Any innovation including IT will help.
Example: Railway ticketing has no corruption now, not because we sacked lots of ministers, but because we introduced IT.

hahaha... u acting like a fool now... the wrong policies are being made by this same politicians... they make a lot of loop to fool people.. dont u know what rajiv gandhi had said??

are u sure about railway ticket?? buddy my two ex roomies were former TT.. the way they criticized railway i cant tell u.

Lol, you are soo wrong, I know what I am taking.
Believe me, the railway stations are 10 times better than what it was 10 years ago. May be you have forgotten everything.
And please dont make everything congress vs BJP( I am sick and tired of AL Vs BNP, but they are not my people)
BJP was also in power, they contributed to nation building the same way congress does.

I do not expect a young country to be 100 percent perfect, our challenges are different, our people are different, dont compare with others and feel sorry.

again posting without any substance.... buddy get rid of ur verbosity.. I have traveled regularly for 7 years in part of maharastra, MP, bihar and UP.. few days back I was on khandwa station platform (in MP).. the scene that i had seen was awful to say the least

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom