What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

But hazare is not plannig to contest the next elections as BABA is planning to do ... so you should then know who is more intrested in mileage out of this act....

Look Baba has ulterior motives(as you are implying), Anna does not.
But to violate and destroy our democratic system, no matter how well meaning and nice they are, I cant agree with them.
Anna Hazare is a village idiot, used by delhi based do gooders.

Nothing wrong with the governments actions. They should have done it much earlier rather than allow it to become a tamasha like it has. I fully support any move to prevent black money from being generated or ending up in foreign countries. However Baba Ramdev with his penchant for tall statements & planning an expansion of his organisation on a Scottish island bought for $ 2million is hardly the one I believe should lead the change. The Lokpal bill which envisions provisions to prosecute senior ministers & bureaucrats is a good start. Once that is enacted, the support structure for those possessing black money starts to automatically disintegrate. That is how a movement is built, not by going of an tangent & trying to do a hundred things at the same time. In any case, I see this is an attempt by Baba Ramdev to get some mileage after being miffed that he was not on the panel o the Lokpal bill & see the government actions ( before today) as being an attempt to undermine the Lokpak negotiations by promoting Ramdev as an alternative. Boy, did that tactic backfire.

So If Mukesh Ambani sat on dharna would you support him ? How do you know Baba Ramdev is a fraud even before he is proved. A terrorist in our country like Kasab and co are not hanged till proven guilty. How can you just go by media and other lobbies who have a conflict of interest be trusted ?
About who should lead the change I care a hoot. ALL I NEED IS A CHANGE.
Why don't you lead the change instead ?

If a common man flies to Delhi, will any of us get 4 cabinet ministers waiting to receive us. Irrespective of who he is, he is quite capable to put the government in a fix and get things done. In this case it was for the greater good.

But to violate and destroy our democratic system, no matter how well meaning and nice they are, I cant agree with them.

what is his ulterior motives... let us enlighten us please... people like u are the curse of the society who couldn't do anything apart from being skeptical .

what is our beautiful democratic setup... where we have to chose the lesser evil...?? i dont give a damm about this kind of democracy using which they are looting us..

No, you cannot destory what is working, just because some part of it is not working.
Corruption is a worldwide phenomena, in UK, MPs have opening done it, you wont expect that from a mature democracy, do you?

We should strengthen our system and processes, but should not change the basic structure. A super power Lokpal, is another layer of beurocracy on top of democratic setup, we should be against it.

if he is a fraud why the several ministers were talking with him.. isn't the congress in the government why they don't investigates about his wrong doing?? who is stopping them ?? this DOGvijay singh needs to be stop.. he is barking dog on behalf of sonia gandhi

MR. GAURISH : Indian politics is not the property of Gandhi family...anyone can do politics if Sonia , Rahul , Diggi and Sibbal lyk cheap people can become politician then whyn't Baba Ramdev.

what is his ulterior motives... let us enlighten us please... people like u are the curse of the society who couldn't do anything apart from being skeptical .

Lol, I though lack of skepticism and rationalism is the reason why we suffer in India, but your criticism is accepted.
Baba's ulterior motive is to work as political power broker, he is already too close to BJP.

It is sad that an elected govt surrendered to such people.

if he is a fraud why the several ministers were talking with him.. isn't the congress in the government why they don't investigates about his wrong doing?? who is stopping them ?? this DOGvijay singh needs to be stop.. he is barking dog on behalf of sonia gandhi

dogvijay was speaking in some muslim function when he was accusing baba... communalising the issue as usuall... trying to woo the muslim community against baba

This is the curse o f the nation, most of our fellow country men are emotional idiots when supporting outsiders to rule us.

For example, this idiot threatened to shoot himself if SONIA is not PM.
syco6_6.jpg

GUNDHI: Call Sonia Gandhi! Tell her I'll kill myself if she's not Prime Minister! SUPPORTERS' FURY AS SHE REJECTS JOB. - Free Online Library

Ohhh!! its not new, its in the veins of Common Indian to become a bootlicker... Some tried in Past , some trying in present , and some also will try in future to aware nation , but slave mentality will never change..
Now stop cursing neighbouring countries.. Its high time time to look into own collars..
NOW, let we know the truth.. all of us are supporting one another parties, blaming others, abusing religions.. Com'mon , Just feel lil bit shame.. Indian mentality will never change.. Indians are a "group of sheep".
Bloody.. traitors..
Now listen... whatever Ramdev, sonia, anna , or whatever dickheads...doesnt matter.
what is the goal... anti-corruption Bill????
where it is??? ohh, seems lost into your disgusting debates .I say .. No one is clean.. but also not every one has guts to come in front to oppose this corruption like bullshit
...And if someone is trying , let him to try, but dont create ant theories..

INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING IT IN A SENSIBLE MANNER, YOU GUYS ARE JUST PULLING LKEGS ON THE BASIS OF POLITICAL PARTIES, RELIGION...CRAP.
BLOODY CORRUPT INDIAN GOVERNMENT. BLOODY TRAITORS. BULLSHIT FAKE , HOLLOW DEMOCREACY......

:angry:

No, you cannot destory what is working, just because some part of it is not working.
Corruption is a worldwide phenomena, in UK, MPs have opening done it, you wont expect that from a mature democracy, do you?

We should strengthen our system and processes, but should not change the basic structure. A super power Lokpal, is another layer of beurocracy on top of democratic setup, we should be against it.

ohh so ur hiding behind the corruption of other people ?? oh it happens in everywhere so it is ok to be in India ?? what is that .. dont justify corruption by giving pathetic excuse ?? i dont care how many layers we need to have as long as there is accountability.. that must be fix..and why the democracy setup should be afraid of that??

our democratic process is so beautiful, then why are there so many scams and ghotalas. Why is there such a huge amount of black money stashed in foreign banks..why does it take decades to finalize any arms deals???? Why are corrupt criminals running our country???????? BEAUTIFUL DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM!!!

Italian Mafia against Yoga guru baba?. :what:
Why,do they want to promote Aerobics instead?

Ever since Anna Hazare had a successful dharna, this guy has been itching to do the same. One against corruption is a nice excuse, will sell , get fame.;)

Lol, I though lack of skepticism and rationalism is the reason why we suffer in India, but your criticism is accepted.
Baba's ulterior motive is to work as political power broker, he is already too close to BJP.

It is sad that an elected govt surrendered to such people.

what is wrong being close to BJP.. isn't they are the second biggest party in the country?? didn't they rule the nation ?? political power broker .. what is that means.?? without having any proofs ur blaming .. which shows ur skepticism..

the general feeling is that politics is a bad thing but why ?? nobody knows..

ohh so ur hiding behind the corruption of other people ?? oh it happens in everywhere so it is ok to be in India ?? what is that .. dont justify corruption by giving pathetic excuse ?? i dont care how many layers we need to have as long as there is accountability.. that must be fix..and why the democracy setup should be afraid of that??

It is not being afraid of getting caught but afraid of changing a working system of governance.
The existing laws should be implemented properly, not a new layer of superbeurocrats who will watch over the govt.
This will stop govt functioning, ministers wont take decision, the whole thing will come to a standstill.

Please understand why our defence procurement is so slow. One bofores has scared the sh*t out of everybody.

Back
Top Bottom