What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

FOOLISH BOOT LICKING INDIANS LUV TO BE RULED BY FOREIGNERS

Not a fan of baba, CONgress or even BJP, but India isn't exactly blessed with choices, so one must choose the lesser evil or carry on with more of the same raping & looting of India

Leaving aside character/background(with which i dont have any probs) of BABA

Is the cause for his protest right? ANS:: yes

Was the Govt's action against nonviolent posters right? ANS:: No

Is this UPA Govt is most corrupt govt we ever had? ANS:: yes{personal opinion}

I m not getting why people here are not getting there simple facts or m i arguing with dumbs
cause was good, protests were non violent then where is the problem ....why cant u look at it as an Indian against corruption instead of .............

Leaving aside character/background(with which i dont have any probs) of BABA

Is the cause for his protest right? ANS:: yes

Was the Govt's action against nonviolent posters right? ANS:: No

Is this UPA Govt is most corrupt govt we ever had? ANS:: yes{personal opinion}

I m not getting why people here are not getting there simple facts or m i arguing with dumbs
cause was good, protests were non violent then where is the problem ....why cant u look at it as an Indian against corruption instead of .............

With or withouth this movement the fact that UPA is corrupt cannot be denied under any circumstances ...

You can't just put a gun to your head and arm-twist the state to do anything, at the long term it will prove counter productive as has been witnessed in case Telengana movement fast!

Baba himself is a digress to the movement with his obtuse demands, let the professional to do things! Also I'm sceptical about the whole idea of non-elective entity monitoring an elected govt, them be INC or BJP!

What about democratic, constitutional and civil rights of Individual(s)? Can the government trample it with violence?

You can't just put a gun to your head and arm-twist the state to do anything, at the long term it will prove counter productive as has been witnessed in case Telengana movement fast!

Baba himself is a digress to the movement with his obtuse demands, let the professional to do things! Also I'm sceptical about the whole idea of non-elective entity monitoring an elected govt, them be INC or BJP!

If a peaceful satyagrah that is a legitimate right in our constitution. If this is considered as arm twisting by educated elite, god save our democracy. In that way, what Anna Hazare did was arm twisting, what Medha Patkar did was arm twisting.

So what is the use of democracy. Let us have a regime like China. Atleast we don't have to claim to be a democracy.

The ordinary aam admi will look at this like if they do this to a rich baba who has a private jet and hundreds of thousands of supporters imagine what they will do to me if talk against corruption tomorrow......better to keep my mouth shut :undecided:.

This is congress style democracy ... they can justify their acts in any way so that it can look like its been done in democratic way...

Can you tell me how you can legitimise action of the government at midnight to use force to dislodge people with tear gases and latis ? I care a hoot about BR but I will stand for bringing black money back and check corruption.

Nothing wrong with the governments actions. They should have done it much earlier rather than allow it to become a tamasha like it has. I fully support any move to prevent black money from being generated or ending up in foreign countries. However Baba Ramdev with his penchant for tall statements & planning an expansion of his organisation on a Scottish island bought for $ 2million is hardly the one I believe should lead the change. The Lokpal bill which envisions provisions to prosecute senior ministers & bureaucrats is a good start. Once that is enacted, the support structure for those possessing black money starts to automatically disintegrate. That is how a movement is built, not by going of an tangent & trying to do a hundred things at the same time. In any case, I see this is an attempt by Baba Ramdev to get some mileage after being miffed that he was not on the panel o the Lokpal bill & see the government actions ( before today) as being an attempt to undermine the Lokpak negotiations by promoting Ramdev as an alternative. Boy, did that tactic backfire.

Unfortunately baba will get mileage out of it, the same way Mr Hazare did.
They are feeding on mass dissatisfaction and anger, but they are breaking our beautiful democratic setup.
And congress is weak and tired, wants to compromise.

Too sad, such people are leading so important movement in the country.

And please stop this drama of competitive fasting. Poor M K Gandhi, I pity him now.

The ordinary aam admi will look at this like if they do this to a rich baba who has a private jet and hundreds of thousands of supporters imagine what they will do to me if talk against corruption tomorrow......better to keep my mouth shut :undecided:.

That is precisely my point. Irrespective of Baba R's motives, on the face of it, if the union cabinet had declared the assets in foreign tax havens as a national asset and brought the tax evaders to book, why would anyone have a problem. Yes, unless a few who risk loosing the treasure they stored in tax havens. Can we not be rational to strengthen the movement against corruption instead of getting divided about who is what.

They are feeding on mass dissatisfaction and anger, but they are breaking our beautiful democratic setup.

But hazare is not plannig to contest the next elections as BABA is planning to do ... so you should then know who is more intrested in mileage out of this act....

attack on baba ramdev's camp shows the situation of Indian Hindu's under Italian Gandhi's rule ,it look similar to British ,and afghans and turks invasion

what is our beautiful democratic setup... where we have to chose the lesser evil...?? i dont give a damm about this kind of democracy using which they are looting us..

Back
Top Bottom