What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

More on Baba Ramdev:

New Delhi: Baba Ramdev after becoming an enemy of MNCs is now a crusader against corruption, but there's a whole other side to the Yoga Guru. Ramdev has made some pretty striking statements in the past.

Baba Ramdev had earlier taken a stand against cold drinks saying, "Drinking cold drinks cause cancer, drinking cold drinks can also lead to impotency, drinking cold drinks causes osteoporosis, drinking cold drinks can also lead to death, diseases like obesity aur diabetes are caused by drinking cold drinks."

Ramdev also criticised western medicines and cures saying that cancer cannot be cured by operations or radiation treatment, and only Pranayam can cure it.

"Once a person is diagnosed with cancer, no matter how many operations or radiation cycles he undergoes, eventually he will live for 2-4 years only, after that death is inevitable. It is pranayam only which can cure a cancer patient."

But the Baba also holds controversial and sometimes bizarre views. On a receny visit to New Delhi, Ramdev addressed a gathering of schoolchildren. He told them, "When you drink milk, you become strong and fair."

After hearing Ramdev a child replied, "We can also get fair by drinking Limca, if we can get fair by drinking milk." :lol:

Ramdev has never kept his thoughts to himself and also spoke out openly against homosexuality.

"In our country, in the Vedas, in the Upnishada, in the Manusmriti, there is not even a single mention of homsexuality. I have read the Shastras myself, homosexuality has always been looked at as a dirty thing, and has not been approved."

Controversial or not, this Yoga guru of the North has several passionate followers like Raja Bundela who had backed Ramdev's statement on cold drinks, cancer and homosexuality.

Raja Bundela, Actor/Producer, said, "There's scientific proof that whatever drinks you are having are harmful. If he says something about cancer, he says he can prove it. Homosexuality even other religions don't accept."

Baba Ramdev with his strong and loyal following is a conundrum for the government - so far they have taken him seriously, but they will soon have to confront the other side of the Ramdev phenomenon.
The other side of Baba Ramdev - India News - IBNLive

Those who say Ramdev has a political agenda, every one may or may not agree with them, one thing is for sure, he protested for the right reason and the government removed him from his fast for the wrong reason.
and INDIAN people will support any thing that augments the INDIAN way of life like eradicating corruption and poverty. so are INDIAN people becoming wiser to whom they want to support in elections, those who support Ramdev for fast against corruption will not support him if he runs for election

WHo told you People who do illeagel business do not donate huge .... i have witnessed such incidents with my eyes .... cant give you source or links but m myself a source ... if you trust me ..

if such a person who does illegal business has donated, then he might have donated because he must have feared that he is next in the vigilence commisions list to be questioned for unaccounted assets.

I think he just want to be more active in politics and attention seeker, nothing else. Congress did well to arrest such people who brings yoga into politics.

Thief crying: thief thief
What a pathetic way.

he protested for the right reason and the government removed him from his fast for the wrong reason.

To Every one:

This is a very important statement. Please can we leave that how Ramdev baba is blah blah blah and focus within the premises of above?

I think he just want to be more active in politics and attention seeker, nothing else. Congress did well to arrest such people who brings yoga into politics.

Thief crying: thief thief
What a pathetic way.

Congress is the thief crying out at Baba as thief thief with !!!!!

An update on the externment order on Baba Ramdev. Seems it is valid for the next 15 days. If he tries to enter Delhi within that period, he will have to be arrested.

Congrass better than BJP? you kidding me right? bjp may be corrupt and fanatics but they did not let an evil american corporation like monsanto destroy the food security of the entire nation.....when more than 100000 farmers committed suicides what did MMS do? nothing he just kept quiet....sharadh pawar even said criticism against monsanto means its a signal to redouble our efforts to convince people that monsantos gm crops are safe.....when the 2g scam first broke out remember what MMS said? he tried to hush it away saying he himself asked A raja about it and he has answered everything to his satisfaction lol.

WTF are we a democracy or a dictatorship? utter shamelessness on the part of congress. It has become a party of looters of national wealth with a useless, spineless and toothless Prime minister

A stone pelter sicko Syed geelani can hold conference in delhi and give speeches about dis-integrating kashmir from India ,But peaceful baba who wants to remove corruption and pass a bill to bring back money from foreign is arrested n tear gas is used on sleeping people...this utter shame...

This proved Congrass is a money B i t c h n corrupt...

And on this thread,all those who support congress or bad mouth Baba ramdev,don't come in public,coz ur A S S will be F ***ed...

Back
Top Bottom