What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Lol If a prostitute protests against corruption then I will have to leave this country.

are prostitutes not part of this nation, they do prostitution it to feed them not for enjoyment, what these corrupt UPA is doing is making Barath Matha a prostitute, they are selling us for their benifit, why don't you guys see from a birds eye view to analyse what is going on in this nation.

Everything is/was wrong with this whole circus. People were removed, sure. But was Babaji too? I am told by a member that he was arrested. But if he was, then he should be in jail not on a plane. That is violation of Indian Penal Code.

Sorry, your sources are wrong. He was apprehended and forced out of Delhi

Control Ur tongue.A prostitute is associated with Corruption as most brothels are run by goons who bribe local Police men.

So a prostitute has no right to protest because the brothel owner pays bribe. Your papa evades paying tax, pays bribe, so you should have no basic rights to protest.

Wow at your logic.

What ever the intention of Ramdev (i don't believe in him), it is totally undemocratic way the govt tries to silence the dissent.

Why exactly? A prostitutes existance is cheaper than your bloody existance? Your pathetic elitist mindset in full naked dispaly here.

Check his location, Delhiites have for long been known to be rude, lawless, show-offs with a bad attitude. India shouldnt have inherited such a lawless city.

Everything is/was wrong with this whole circus. People were removed, sure. But was Babaji too? I am told by a member that he was arrested. But if he was, then he should be in jail not on a plane. That is violation of Indian Penal Code.

I believe he was served with an externment order asking him to stay out of Delhi & put on a plane. Makes the ministers who went to greet him when he landed look real foolish. Terrible handling of the situation.

Control Ur tongue.A prostitute is associated with Corruption as most brothels are run by goons who bribe local Police men.

Being born in a better family and educated well by the society does not make you the right one here. You think about only the people like you who do not bother or give a dam about what is the suffering of the lower class. if you want to be the beacon of hope for this nation, start thinking wider.

I believe he was served with an externment order asking him to stay out of Delhi & put on a plane. Makes the ministers who went to greet him when he landed look real foolish. Terrible handling of the situation.
That is plausible.

And yes, horrendous handling of situation.

The thing is Baba ramdev cause was something the nation cant ignore but the personal intentions behind the satyagraha needs to be doubted ... and it was not ok with baba to be doing such act .....

May be this is a congress plan to undermine the anna hazare movement .... why was baba given so much publicity ... Publicity was given to baba but for anna hazare people came forward and publicized it and made it success...

And the fact that ministers came to welcome baba smells like a congress conspiracy..... Publicise baba and divert peoples attention of Anna and then take out air of BABA too .....

Being born in a better family and educated well by the society does not make you the right one here. You think about only the people like you who do not bother or give a dam about what is the suffering of the lower class. if you want to be the beacon of hope for this nation, start thinking wider.

I am not supporting Corruption,I am a supporter of Hazare's anti corruption movement.But I don't think Ramdev has the moral right to protest just like UPA has no moral right to talk about honesty.

Back
Top Bottom