What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

What I find is sad, is many rational members of this board are refusing to see the vacuity of this so called 'satyagraha'. If Babaji had even an ounce of integrity and of course, conviction in his 'agitation', he wouldn't have fled like he has done. Gandhiji never fled. MLK never fled. Mandela never fled. What stopped Babaji from courting arrest?

Couldn't he sacrifice his jet setter lifestyle for us helpless unwashed masses?
In your opinion Baba moving out (or forced out) was wrong. Why can't you see the whole picture though ? People were physically removed.

What I find is sad, is many rational members of this board are refusing to see the vacuity of this so called 'satyagraha'. If Babaji had even an ounce of integrity and of course, conviction in his 'agitation', he wouldn't have fled like he has done. Gandhiji never fled. MLK never fled. Mandela never fled. What stopped Babaji from courting arrest?

R u out of your mind or didn't watch the news ??

Baba RamDev was arrested ,Evicted from Ramlila maidan and flown to Dehadun by Delhi police in its custody.

Delhi police has registered a FIR(false) against RamDev for conspiracy to create Riot in Delhi.

.Even if i am less educated i can understand his agenda, that he wants to Float a political party before next general.
elections.

So whats wrong is he wants to float a political party to bring about his envisioned change in political structure, way of governance, educational/ socail changes, etc? Why are you furious? is he opening a Brothel? Its just a political party.

Your tone is such that Baba is not opening a political party but a Brothel instead. You are just sick sick sick.

In that case Gandhiji was a bigger a$$ hole that he opened congress party.

The difference between Baba Ramdev & Anna Hazare fasting was that the Anna Hazare group had a clear idea of what they wanted - a Lokpal bill, which was in the power of the central government to enact. The specific details of the proposed Lokpal bill are still being worked out. Baba Ramdev's campaign was extremely vague, a bit like fasting to get the government to stop all the sins of society from taking place. Everybody agrees with the general thrust but there are really no specific ideas put forth. Demanding death sentence is just a populist slogan, has no real practical value. Bringing in other subjects like language etc only obfuscated any real issue. Should have stuck to the anti-corruption /blackmoney platform & come up with specific ideas, like confiscating property of known offenders etc. That would have been a huge success. Asking the government to do more without pointing out what exactly can be done is simply trying to score cheap shots. Negotiating with senior cabinet ministers only to repudiate signed agreements only serves to underline to the government that Baba Ramdev is only trying to get some political & media mileage out of the fast & that any further negotiation with him is pointless. What follows then is that the government has to the nip the agitation immediately. could have been a win-win for all, now everyone has egg on their faces & Baba Ramdev's credibility with this government is zero & therefore will be of no great help in future protests on corruption.

The difference between Baba Ramdev & Anna Hazare fasting was that the Anna Hazare group had a clear idea of what they wanted - a Lokpal bill,

Babas demand is an ordinance declaring black money as national wealth. Not lip services and letters of assurances only.

Bang galore dont just oppose for the sake of opposing it. No need to get elitist here. Even if a prostitute protests for some good cause we should be with her. Let alone a saint and sage.

people with zero IQ waiting to be the future PM of our country and High IQ people of our country supporting them...

This is the curse of the nation, most of our fellow country men are emotional idiots when supporting outsiders to rule us.

For example, this idiot threatened to shoot himself if SONIA is not PM.
syco6_6.jpg

GUNDHI: Call Sonia Gandhi! Tell her I'll kill myself if she's not Prime Minister! SUPPORTERS' FURY AS SHE REJECTS JOB. - Free Online Library

R u out of your mind or didn't watch the news ??

Baba RamDev was arrested ,Evicted from Ramlila maidan and flown to Dehadun by Delhi police in its custody.

Delhi police has registered a FIR(false) against RamDev for conspiracy to create Riot in Delhi.
If that's the case, then I stand corrected. But I saw Babaji jumping off the stage on some of his followers shoulders and then he was carried away by them. I didn't see police doing that. Would like to see a news link, if available.

Thanks in advance

If that's the case, then I stand corrected. But I saw Babaji jumping off the stage on some of his followers shoulders and then he was carried away by them. I didn't see police doing that. Would like to see a news link, if available.

Thanks in advance

You people have ignorant big mouths. Sqat here and there and then of course later in the day you people "Stand corrcted".

Pathetic

Bang galore dont just oppose for the sake of opposing it. No need to get elitist here. Even if a prostitute protests for some good cause we should be with her. Let alone a saint and sage.

Lol If a prostitute protests against corruption then I will have to leave this country.

In your opinion Baba moving out (or forced out) was wrong. Why can't you see the whole picture though ? People were physically removed.
Everything is/was wrong with this whole circus. People were removed, sure. But was Babaji too? I am told by a member that he was arrested. But if he was, then he should be in jail not on a plane. That is violation of Indian Penal Code.

Back
Top Bottom