What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

to the fake supporters of ANNA HAZARE :

Baba Ramdev hunger strike: Civil society activists criticise police action

Civil society activists Shanti Bhushan, Swami Agnivesh and Justice Santosh Hegde on Sunday criticised the police action to end the hunger strike of Baba Ramdev calling it an Emergency-like situation and demanding resignation of the Prime Minister.

Justice Santosh Hegde, Lokpal bill drafting committee member, on Sunday termed the police action against Baba Ramdev and his supporters in ew Delhi as violation of "fundamental rights of citizens" and said it "brought back memories" of the Emergency.

"Everyone who was peacefully sleeping there was beaten up and thrown out..Quite an amount of brutality could be seen there. I am very very sad and it brings back the memories of June 25-26, 1975," the Karnataka Lokayukta said.

those who are unaware : these preeminent guys are co members of Anna Hazare's team and also members of delegation dealing with lokpal Bill .

Now these guys must be communal, dhongis, unreasonable etc .

The US has opened the doors. It is for India to make the right noises and take the initiative to get there.
US hasn't opened a single door. US has merely arm twisted the Swiss, which only US can do. I know you are not the irrational one, but this 'soopah powah' inebriation has got to go.

The truth is, those monies are gone forever. Once money leaves Indian shores, its gone forever. There is nothing India can do to bring those back. What India can do is ensure, money doesn't leave shores. That is what the demand should be.

Exactly like you have a right to express your opinion, he has a right to do it too.

similar question were asked to JP by the congressis .. when he was protesting against corruption and bad governance .

We should make laws and regulation pertaining internal money flow, not laws on something we can exert control on.

Will you stop people from going abroad ? Will you stop them from opening accounts in other countries. In that way we can't track anything.

The truth is, those monies are gone forever. Once money leaves Indian shores, its gone forever. There is nothing India can do to bring those back. What India can do is ensure, money doesn't leave shores. That is what the demand should be.

that was the very second demand .. but then reality hurts so why bother about facts

I don't like this Baba and his 5 star satyagraha! It's more like a gaudy display of wealth than fighting against corruption. One can't point a gun in his head and make the state to do anything, there's a subtle difference between fighting and blackmailing!

I agree congress is corrupt and needs to be removed?
Who is ur alternative?Mayavati?RSS rathyatra advani?Narendra modi?U want to see another gujarat on a national scale?
These guys are disgusting segregationists who breed hate.
Problem is there is no national secular alternative to congress.
I'm not a congress supporter,i'm just aware that there is no national alternative.

I would love to have Narendra Modi as next PM ........then India can have 12% growth rate as Gujarat

Everything that the govt did with the baba ramdev episode was too much... Firtstly to give so much importance to him and secondly what they did now....

corruption can't be avoided without education.
Our leaders need to be highly educated and motivated tro work for the country,not street thug types like lalu,ramu,digvijay,garkari.

"Central Government has lost mental control. Those who are saying Ramdev is thug, are themselves super-thugs(Maha-thugs)" - Mulayam Singh

I don't like this mulayam guy's policies but he is sane and is on the right side. Kudos guru ji. :tup:

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

"Central Government has lost mental control. Those who are saying Ramdev is thug, are themselves super-thugs(Maha-thugs)" - Mulayam Singh

I don't like this mulayam guy's policies but he is sane and is on the right side. Kudos guru ji. :tup:

Will you stop people from going abroad ? Will you stop them from opening accounts in other countries. In that way we can't track anything.
I cant do any of the things you mentioned.
these things are purgative of law enforcement.
to add to the point, lets curb the internal corruption before going after foreign monies.

I would love to have Narendra Modi as next PM ........then India can have 12% growth rate as Gujarat

No thanks.With modi there might be no india.Better a peaceful country than a prosperous hell.
But lets stay on topic.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

I don't like this Baba and his 5 star satyagraha! It's more like a gaudy display of wealth than fighting against corruption. One can't point a gun in his head and make the state to do anything, there's a subtle difference between fighting and blackmailing!

Exactly.Blackmail with an agenda.

It was a non-violent, democratic protest, supported by people from all walks of life. But the elites cannot allow anybody to challenge their right to loot and stash. It is understandable that the elites would go berserk with rage.

rightly put ... and now Ramdev is thug . so why they were negotiating with him in the first place .. it means those ministers who went to airport to meet Ramdev are also thugs. so who is siant Madam from italy and his pet dickvijay singh

corruption can't be avoided without education.
Our leaders need to be highly educated and motivated tro work for the country,not street thug types like lalu,ramu,digvijay,garkari.

I would disagree, making these corrupt leaders literate will make them more efficient in looting the people's money, rather we have to bring people who have national agenda in mind to power, people who think and work for the betterment of the people of the country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom