What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Ramdev was always a thug.This has just brought this fact to the forefront.
Of course that doesn't mean dickvijay isn't a maha thug.Neither is mulayam.

I cant do any of the things you mentioned.
these things are purgative of law enforcement.
to add to the point, lets curb the internal corruption before going after foreign monies.

So you dont have a solution and you are not willing to let someone else to put pressure on the government to give 100% and try and get the money back ?

Why stop at thug, you should also try to call him kommunal etc.

i wonder which rights will be confiscated next : gone is right of freedom od speech .. great going congress led by saint from Italy . :)

rightly put ... and now Ramdev is thug . so why they were negotiating with him in the first place .. it means those ministers who went to airport to meet Ramdev are also thugs. so who is siant Madam from italy and his pet dickvijay singh
GoI shouldn't have negotiated with Babaji. That wrongly legitimized many of his puerile demands in many of his followers' mind.

You have a natural instinct to undermine HINDU gurus, i can not help you here, what has he done wrong against the constitution. all religious establishment get donation and so is his establishment, if some one gets free money in the name of donation to the trust you call the man a tug. why don't you say the same to the ISLAMIC leaders.

He may be a good yoga guru but does that have anything to do with the topic discussed. In that form, we should have asked Shiv Sena supremo to continue cartooning instead of joining politics. we should ask all movie stars to stick to screen and not express opinions.

BTW,
Who are you to ask him to declare his assets and ways of gaining them ? Ans : Citizen of India.

Exactly like you have a right to express your opinion, he has a right to do it too.

I think RAMU you have not read my post properly
Am not a Saint or Guru Like him.Even if i am less educated i can understand his agenda, that he wants to Float a political party before next general.
elections.
But Since he is Fighting against Corruption it is his moral responsibility to answer people & medias query. I was closely watching his fast yesterday he produced somebody to media and claimed that this beloved follower has donated him Island near UK (worth billion of dollars).
But he cannot dedicate demands as mentioned in my previous post
Wasn't all this DRAMA fixed

corruption can't be avoided without education.
Our leaders need to be highly educated and motivated tro work for the country,not street thug types like lalu,ramu,digvijay,garkari.

How huch you Raul vinci is educated?

I think RAMU you have not read my post properly
Am not a Saint or Guru Like him.Even if i am less educated i can understand his agenda, that he wants to Float a political party before next general.
elections.
But Since he is Fighting against Corruption it is his moral responsibility to answer people & medias query. I was closely watching his fast yesterday he produced somebody to media and claimed that this beloved follower has donated him Island near UK (worth billion of dollars).
But he cannot dedicate demands as mentioned in my previous post
Wasn't all this DRAMA fixed

So a saint or Guru should not protest for what he/she thinks is right ? If he is a fraud, the GoI should take action and book him for corruption. But does that take away anything w.r.t black money stashed abroad ? No.
If it is a drama, then it was well executed by Ramdev but poor show by GoI. 4 Cabinet ministers welcomed him at the airport. And then he was unceremoniously evicted. If he was such a corrupt guy, why were the ministers welcoming him ?

Now Dont bring Politics into it.
and mind you India is not a land for only Hindus. ( so dont bring in Prophet & Pope into this)
1) Who is Baba to say that People caught in corruption should be hanged (Tomorrow some saint may say corrupt should be stoned to death ).
2) Who is he to decide that currency notes of Rs 500 & Rs 1000 should be banned . Let the economist do their work.
3)Who is Baba to say that English should be banned (tell him to learn English)

He is a Good Yoga guru let him do yoga.and tell his 10 crore followers (as claimed by him )not to help corruption breed.
Declare his assets and way he amassed these (Island near UK,Properties in US and all of Europe)
He had given in written to Government in advance (he will break his fast before noon of 4th) that he was Just Making fools of YOU people.
But However i strongly condemn the Government Action on a Peaceful gathering.We have Democracy not Dictatorship.So the Government must explain its action to people of India

Its a free country and everyone has right to express his/her views ..........
By the same logic 'Who are people in this forum to say that India should Go for Rafale/ Typhoon or F18 in MMRCA '
R u getting me ...He is doing this for a good cause no need bring politics/religoin here.........
Cant u look him as an Indian protesting against corruption in India instead of a Hindu/yogaguru's protest

What I find is sad, is many rational members of this board are refusing to see the vacuity of this so called 'satyagraha'. If Babaji had even an ounce of integrity and of course, conviction in his 'agitation', he wouldn't have fled like he has done. Gandhiji never fled. MLK never fled. Mandela never fled. What stopped Babaji from courting arrest?

Couldn't he sacrifice his jet setter lifestyle for us helpless unwashed masses?

Maluyam singh says " its unfair to call Baba RamDev a thug, congress is bigger thug "

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom