What's new

Baba Kalyani Gun is coming. Developed super fast better than Bofors and 30% cheap

I think we should accept it that we don't do much R&D in anything which ever be it civilian or military or private we always relay on foreign stuff be it small or larger

At the moment, having alternatives to the likes of OFB is fine. I dont think any of us expects them to off the ripe get into serious R&D till they get orders and a good foothold in the sector.

At the moment, having alternatives to the likes of OFB is fine. I dont think any of us expects them to off the ripe get into serious R&D till they get orders and a good foothold in the sector.
yup it doesn't make economical sense though but Hope in future it Will be.even we have long way to go

Again half truth!!This Baba shit is nothing other than a repainted version of GC 45 howitzer,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp!!Baba just bought the whole license and built a version,with no significant in house development work!!The barrel and electronics are imported - as is the case with all the of India's private giants!!I can only laugh at their pathetic attempts to run show this thing as their own and also the equally ridiculous comments made by the gullible fools,with no actual knowledge or the will to find out the truth,crowding this forum by the hordes these days!!

It has already been scuttled,we do not need another imported gun with made in India written on it.Thank you very much fu*ktard!!

:tup: :tup: A million thanks for the post :cheers:

:tup: :tup: A million thanks for the post :cheers:

Any time brother. To be honest,it was only logical for a company which didn't have prior experience in this field.There is nothing wrong in buying the IPR and then manufacturing and marketing the product and I think Army should at least take a look (but the GoI needs to ensure first that the Kalyani can manufacture the whole thing on their own) at its Bharat 52.

What is unacceptable to me is this pathetic and desperate attempt by a portion of our media and some members here,to show this thing as a totally indigenous development by the Baba and base it as their subsequent arguments to abuse the DRDO,and there by misdirecting the public in the process.

Last edited:
teri amma supply karti hai kya chutuiye !

Stay away from personal abuse.

When you are not at par with the best in any area of technology., this is the way to enter the field. You buy the technology with money power. You do some R & D and try to make the product suitable for target customer. You often acquire the unit having the same technology. These are only strategies. Look at the Iran. They hired Russian scientist in their defense sector and result is there in front of you. Our public sectors were fools and could not manage the project in professional manner. The entry of Baba kalyani in defense is most well come in defense sector. We must focus on reverse engineering, buying of technology, Buying of sick units having very good technological know how, we should hire scientist etc. Nobody should go into a nonsense discussion whether they acquire technology or did it with local R &D. What is important is that our desi company is offering a nice defense stuff of our requirement at a low cost saving our billions of dollars of foreign exchange. BABA kalyani told that he can offer one gun every alternate day and can start production of this gun within a month. This is awesome. We must appreciate this.

Last edited:
Stay away from personal abuse.

When you are not at par with the best in any area of technology., this is the way to enter the field. You buy the technology with money power. You do some R & D and try to make the product suitable for target customer. You often acquire the unit having the same technology. These are only strategies. Look at the Iran. They hired Russian scientist in their defense sector and result is there in front of you. Our public sectors were full and could not manage the project in professional manner. The entry of Baba kalyani in defense is most well come in defense sector. We must focus on reverse engineering, buying of technology, Buying of sick units having very good technological know how, we should hire scientist etc. Nobody should go into a nonsense discussion whether they acquire technology or did it with local R &D. What is important is that our desi company is offering a nice defense stuff of our requirement at a low cost saving our billions of dollars of requirement. BABA kalyani told that he can offer one gun every alternate day and can start production of this gun within a month.

One thing is sure - theATAGS will not be produced by the OFB!!

By the way,the forges at GCF can produce one 155 mm L/45 barrel every hour!!

Throwing mud at each other and belittling the effort of your own country in an adversary's forum .... well done my compatriots ......
clap3.gif

Back
Top Bottom