What's new

Baba Kalyani Gun is coming. Developed super fast better than Bofors and 30% cheap

Again half truth!!This Baba shit is nothing other than a repainted version of GC 45 howitzer,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp!!Baba just bought the whole license and built a version,with no significant in house development work!!The barrel and electronics are imported - as is the case with all the of India's private giants!!I can only laugh at their pathetic attempts to run show this thing as their own and also the equally ridiculous comments made by the gullible fools,with no actual knowledge or the will to find out the truth,crowding this forum by the hordes these days!!

It has already been scuttled,we do not need another imported gun with made in India written on it.Thank you very much fu*ktard!!
ye ek achhi suruat he. ab baba kalyani defence sector me aaye he aur abhi hum unse drdo jaisi r & D ki apechaye to kar hi nahi sakte. abhi hum koi chees ghar me banaye ye bhi ek achhi suruat he.it will not oonly provide emplyment but give defence infrastruture a boost. and will relive some stress from drdo. aage chal kar baba kalyani apna r & D bhi kar sakte he our shayad export bhi.

hey can you tell me difference between Dhanush, bharat 52, then Tata SED made gun

Yes.
Dhanush is a further development by the OFB ,of the original FH 77B L/39 howitzers of the Bofors.It's of L/45 caliber by the way.

Bharat 52 is a license assembled version of the GC 45,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp.(the barrel has been changed to a 52 caliber one from the origin 45).

The Tata SED's gun is nothing other than a Denel T5-52 of South Africa,mounted on board a Tata truck!!

So much for indigenous stuff by our glorious,out of this world Private Sector giants!! :D

Last edited:
That's an honest assessment. Thank you.

Sometimes we are fed lies like Made in Pakistan or Made in India. In reality they are kits assembled locally.

Actually it is made fully in India its just that they bought the whole production line off the shelf & did nothing by themselves

Yes.
Dhanush is a further development by the OFB ,of the original FH 77B L/39 howitzers of the Bofors.It's of L/45 caliber by the way.

Bharat 52 is a license assembled version of the GC 45,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp.

The Tata SED's gun is nothing other than a Denel T5-52 of South Africa,mounted on board a Tata truck!!

So much for indigenous stuff by our glorious,out of this world Private Sector giants!! :D

I thought they were making it fully inside India

Yes.

Bharat 52 is a license assembled version of the GC 45,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp.

Dear Omega, Before criticizing Indian pvt sector, ask yourself a simple question. Would you write anything on PDF if you know that it will remain unread ?

any time duration reduced to re load the gun and also the number of men required to operate ?

Well,like most contemporary guns of its caliber (including that of Dhanush) ,it is fitted with an automatic rammer but that's about it.We have to realize that these are all towed howitzers and there is no way you can fit automatic loading systems.So they will be a bit more manpower intensive compared to their tracked or wheeled cousins.

Kalyani purchased the design rights to produce the GC45/GHN.45 howitzer. Which is actually a logical step for a
company which has money, but lacks the expertise. However they did make improvements to it to make it more
suitable for the 21st century battlefield. If they get to produce this gun in any number for the IA (which I doubt they would
because DRDO's ATAGS seems a more lucrative deal for the Army) they can straight away get into the big business
of artillery and gun-making in general.

However their other option is to consider exporting it - that is if GoI gets some of their sh!t together and formulates
a policy for export of weapon systems from private companies to the militaries of foreign countries.

i think you have issues with private sector. i think you are pissed of with your private job :D:D Did your boss fukced you or what and want a Government job.

Neither do I have got issues with the private entities nor I work in one.I just do not like this hypocrisy going rampant around here,that's all.And I thought you wanted to know about howitzers rather than my professional life.

Dear Omega, Before criticizing Indian pvt sector, ask yourself a simple question. Would you write anything on PDF if you know that it will remain unread ?

Nothing remains unread in PDF,not even garbage posted by many.So it is a moot point anyway.But still,what is the relevance of your question with the topic at hand??

Last edited:
ye ek achhi suruat he. ab baba kalyani defence sector me aaye he aur abhi hum unse drdo jaisi r & D ki apechaye to kar hi nahi sakte. abhi hum koi chees ghar me banaye ye bhi ek achhi suruat he.it will not oonly provide emplyment but give defence infrastruture a boost. and will relive some stress from drdo. aage chal kar baba kalyani apna r & D bhi kar sakte he our shayad export bhi.

Rightly said and I'm not saying anything else.I just do not like it when people,with their own axes to grind,do not apply this same logic to DRDO and go straight for their behind,without even trying to find out who actually had been at fault!!

@Shoonya @thesolar65 relax.

@Omega007 post was directed at a certain fool, who has been commenting stupidly on other threads.

It was put with crytal clear terms from the start,I just do not know how did they manage to take it upon themselves and feel the pinch which was not directed against them at all!!

But hey hadn't army ordered Dhanush, i don't know about Bharat 52 and tat sed can anyone tell me has Indian army ordered both of them. Also what About ATAGS which is said to be revolutionary DRDO is making it with private sector.

Yes,Army has ordered 114 Dhanush,with another 400 or so to be ordered in all likelihoods.And I've always maintained and I'll say it again that I'm not against the participation of the Private players!!In fact,I would go as far as to state that the GoI should privatize the OFB and HAL asap,especially the OFB!!But their participation should be kept limited to lead system integration and bulk manufacturing only,with the R&D being the sole responsibility of the DRDO and other government institutions.

Last edited:
Again half truth!!This Baba shit is nothing other than a repainted version of GC 45 howitzer,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp!!Baba just bought the whole license and built a version,with no significant in house development work!!The barrel and electronics are imported - as is the case with all the of India's private giants!!I can only laugh at their pathetic attempts to run show this thing as their own and also the equally ridiculous comments made by the gullible fools,with no actual knowledge or the will to find out the truth,crowding this forum by the hordes these days!!

It has already been scuttled,we do not need another imported gun with made in India written on it.Thank you very much fu*ktard!!
butthurts already on fire !

i am just joking man.
So how are the howitzers.
No offence taken ,matey. :)
The Baba's gun and the Tata SED are quite evenly matched in all parameters,if we go by their specifics and both of them would score more than the Dhanush in terms of range,since they have got longer barrels.But technologically (you know the sights,FCS etc) they aren't that much different.But honestly,without putting them through comparative trials to evaluate and compare various subsystems of the respective models,it would be futile to pass judgement,which I'm not intending to do either.

butthurts already on fire !

3369 posts and that's the best you could come up with??!!Firse bolta hu,tere se na ho payega,kyu fokat ka tension le raha hain.Tera dudhu ka time ho gaya bache!! :D :D

Last edited:
Yes.

and DHANUSH is purely indigenous ! in fact BOFORS was subsidiary of DRDO but due to evil Indian army plans DRDO sold it to sweden !

lol he belongs to the super class of idnain babus !

hey can you tell me difference between Dhanush, bharat 52, then Tata SED made gun
dhanush is made by the mighty gods of DRDO and OFB so even if just a modification of 80 era Bofors they are superior then any thing else. Do not believe me ask @Omega007 he is one of the gods !

Back
Top Bottom