What's new

Baba Kalyani Gun is coming. Developed super fast better than Bofors and 30% cheap

Hehehe... Now DRDO and OFB will feel the pinch... Modi's decision will go long way in making things better.

Again half truth!!This Baba shit is nothing other than a repainted version of GC 45 howitzer,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp!!Baba just bought the whole license and built a version,with no significant in house development work!!The barrel and electronics are imported - as is the case with all the of India's private giants!!I can only laugh at their pathetic attempts to run show this thing as their own and also the equally ridiculous comments made by the gullible fools,with no actual knowledge or the will to find out the truth,crowding this forum by the hordes these days!!

DRDO will try everything to scuttle the gun.

God bless private sector companies who will make world class weapons for India.

It has already been scuttled,we do not need another imported gun with made in India written on it.Thank you very much fu*ktard!!

Again half truth!!This Baba shit is nothing other than a repainted version of GC 45 howitzer,developed by Gerald Bull's Space Research Corp!!Baba just bought the whole license and built a version,with no significant in house development work!!The barrel and electronics are imported - as is the case with all the of India's private giants!!I can only laugh at their pathetic attempts to run show this thing as their own and also the equally ridiculous comments made by the gullible fools,with no actual knowledge or the will to find out the truth,crowding this forum by the hordes these days!!

It has already been scuttled,we do not need another imported gun with made in India written on it.Thank you very much fu*ktard!!

That's an honest assessment. Thank you.

Sometimes we are fed lies like Made in Pakistan or Made in India. In reality they are kits assembled locally.

Thank You very much for letting us Indian know the kind of fu*ktards we are. I guess other private players like Tata, LT etc are also on your Sh!t list.

That's an honest assessment. Thank you.

Sometimes we are fed lies like Made in Pakistan or Made in India. In reality they are kits assembled locally.
Actually nope, its not assembled.

The Kalyani group bought whole IPR off the shelf, and now building them.

What improvements this gun might have on bofors is very crucial ?

Actually nope, its not assembled.

The Kalyani group bought whole IPR off the shelf, and now building them.

With the barrels and the whole range of assorted electronics imported off the shelf!!

What improvements this gun might have on bofors is very crucial ?

a longer,L/52 caliber barrel compared to the L/39 of the original FH 77B and L/45 of the FH 77B02 (aka Dhanush),ensuring enhanced range.

Thank You very much for letting us Indian know the kind of fu*ktards we are. I guess other private players like Tata, LT etc are also on your Sh!t list.

Actuyally,that efftard comment was directed against a specific member,who is a troll well known.Was it that hard to comprehend??

I like their 105 mm Soft Recoiled Gun..we don't need Bharat-52..But I strongly dislike the platform for the 105 mm gun.They uses Ashok Leyland Truck,Damn..why not Humvee or Sherpa type vehicle??

url

By the way,what I've found that this is not first product of this class..

Tata Power developed a truck-mounted version of the 105mm India Field Gun Mk2, which was co-developed with the MoD-owned Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) about seven years ago.

105mm+Vehicle-Mounted+Gun+from+TATA+&+OFB.jpg

I wonder why IA never developed interests for this... @Omega007

Well, nothing to be harsh about. In the interview the Owner says that they have built that from their own pocket without expecting any orders, right? If your argument is true, then will the Govt. allow any company to sell things that they produce using their expertise and resources (may be imported knowledge)...even to Pakistan if it wishes??

With the barrels and the whole range of assorted electronics imported off the shelf!!

a longer,L/52 caliber barrel compared to the L/39 of the original FH 77B and L/45 of the FH 77B02 (aka Dhanush),ensuring enhanced range.

Actuyally,that efftard comment was directed against a specific member,who is a troll well known.Was it that hard to comprehend??

any time duration reduced to re load the gun and also the number of men required to operate ?

Back
Top Bottom