What's new

Baba Kalyani Gun is coming. Developed super fast better than Bofors and 30% cheap

and DHANUSH is purely indigenous ! in fact BOFORS was subsidiary of DRDO but due to evil Indian army plans DRDO sold it to sweden !

And where did I say so??Show me the portion of my post where I made that comment??In fact,I have always maintained that it is a further development of the original with the barrel chemistry obtained from Soltam!!And what does DRDO (ARDE to be precise) has got to do with Dhanush,other than providing the electronics (the LRDE developed and BEL manufactured muzzle velocity radar and IRDE developed sights and ballistic computers)??You do not even know the difference between Gun Carriage Factory,an OFB factory and the ARDE!!

Jao jake apni mammi ki nipple chuso,saed tab jakar ke tumme kuch akal aye. :D :D

any time duration reduced to re load the gun and also the number of men required to operate ?
so what ! if we Pvt sector starts participating in defense sector and army starts buying from them who will feed the likes of @Omega007 . who will take care of the future generation of DRDO fat *** babus!

And where did I say so??Show me the portion of my post where I made that comment??In fact,I have always maintained that it is a further development of the original with the barrel chemistry obtained from Soltam!!And what does DRDO (ARDE to be precise) has got to do with Dhanush,other than providing the electronics (the LRDE developed and BEL manufactured muzzle velocity radar and IRDE developed sights and ballistic computers)??You do not even know the difference between Gun Carriage Factory,an OFB factory and the ARDE!!

Jao jake apni mammi ki nipple chuso,saed tab jakar ke tumme kuch akal aye. :D :D
teri ammi ke to bazar me bik rahe hai chutiye ! go and pimp.

so what ! if we Pvt sector starts participating in defense sector and army starts buying from them who will feed the likes of @Omega007 . who will take care of the future generation of DRDO fat *** babus!

"We private sectors"!!Seriously??!!By the way,stop day dreaming kid,what you are saying will never happen.Ab ja,dudhu pi.

teri ammi ke to bazar me bik rahe hai chutiye ! go and pimp.

Arey nehi yaar,par tera ammi ka jaroor bikta honga.Arey isi liye to tere liye kuch nehi bacha aur tera jo brain hai,wo thik se develop nehi ho paya.Kyun sehi hai na??Ya phir kisi aur ne akar ke pi liya?? :D :D

teri amma supply karti hai kya chutuiye !

Arey nehi yaar,par tera ammi ka jaroor bikta honga.Arey isi liye to tere liye kuch nehi bacha aur tera jo brain hai,wo thik se develop nehi ho paya.Kyun sehi hai na??Ya phir kisi aur ne akar ke pi liya?? :D:D

Last edited:
Arey nehi yaar,par tera ammi ka jaroor bikta honga.Arey isi lie to tere lie kuch nehi bacha aur tera jo brain hai,wo thik se develop nehi ho paya.Kyun sehi hai na??Ya phir kisi aur ne akar ke pi liya?? :D :D

Arey nehi yaar,par tera ammi ka jaroor bikta honga.Arey isi lie to tere lie kuch nehi bacha aur tera jo brain hai,wo thik se develop nehi ho paya.Kyun sehi hai na??Ya phir kisi aur ne akar ke pi liya?? :D:D
tere dimag ko dekh ke lag raha hai ki .. sara dudh to bahar bik gaya hoga! DRDO me dudh supply karta tha kya tera baap!

oh dear very hard words, cool down
the asshole @Omega007 was asking for it. he is simply incapable of discussing anything with civility. inn his very first post here he declared all participants as fucktard.

tere dimag ko dekh ke lag raha hai ki .. sara dudh to bahar bik gaya hoga! DRDO me dudh supply karta tha kya tera baap!

Actually you have got confused yourself with me.It's you who is yet to bring forward anything worthwhile other than your usual rhetoric!!So who's brain is underdeveloped is for everyone to see!!

By the way,tere lie mujhe bura lagta hain yaara.Tu apni mammy ki nipple bhi nehi chus paya,sab to tera pados wala uncle ne khali kar diya!!Tu ek kam kar,apna lauda chus le,wait a minute,tere pass to wo bhi nehi hoga sayed!!Isis liehi to aisa Puny wala naam rakha hoga tera.Tera kismat hi futa hua hain.Poor kid,ek kam kar,jakar kisi kutiya ki nipple choos. :D :D

the asshole @Omega007 was asking for it. he is simply incapable of discussing anything with civility. inn his very first post here he declared all participants as fucktard.
I think mate...You must shut your trap here,no body invited you to lock horn with him...And counter his points with your so called knowledge if any..

And you proved to the world how big a moron you are,who's been suffering from terminal stupidity coupled with a severe case of comprehension disability disorder!!And now I actually feel miserable that I went so hard on you,without realizing that you were sick!!Sorry!! :(

I think mate...You must shut your trap here,no body invited you to lock horn with him...And counter his points with your so called knowledge if any..

Forget that,he's simply incapable of doing any such feat.Too bad I abused him so much without realizing that he's got a condition. :(

I like their 105 mm Soft Recoiled Gun..we don't need Bharat-52..But I strongly dislike the platform for the 105 mm gun.They uses Ashok Leyland Truck,Damn..why not Humvee or Sherpa type vehicle??

url

By the way,what I've found that this is not first product of this class..

Tata Power developed a truck-mounted version of the 105mm India Field Gun Mk2, which was co-developed with the MoD-owned Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) about seven years ago.

105mm+Vehicle-Mounted+Gun+from+TATA+&+OFB.jpg

I wonder why IA never developed interests for this... @Omega007

Really man,I have wondered this same thing too.I asked Kunal and even he couldn't come up with any logical explanation.

Last edited:
I think we should accept it that we don't do much R&D in anything which ever be it civilian or military or private we always relay on foreign stuff be it small or larger

I think we should accept it that we don't do much R&D in anything which ever be it civilian or military or private we always relay on foreign stuff be it small or larger

That was precisely my point,but no one is ready to accept that since it will show their gods,aka the private giants in a bad light.Hopefully this situation will change with the completion of the ATAGS project.............at least in the fields of the artillery.

Le bhai @GORKHALI mere yara,ab tu samhal.Ever since I found out about his condition,I've been feeling quite miserable and can not carry on with the shitfest.I'm a sensitive and kind hearted fella you know?? :(

That was precisely my point,but no one is ready to accept that since it will show their gods,aka the private giants in a bad light.Hopefully this situation will change with the completion of the ATAGS project.............at least in the fields of the artillery.
yes mate I saw u r point

Back
Top Bottom