What's new

Azeri Turk football fans in Iran

The real trolls are your friends. We can't even discuss our own matters because of you guys. If you have a little common sense go and check the threads.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/157113-made-turkey-15.html this is a good start for you.

Check the Made In Iran thread, where Ottoman Turk is calling everyone gypsy Iranians and trolling our products. Both sides are at fault. But allowing threads like this in your forum and actively encouraging them are not going to help.

The real trolls are your friends. We can't even discuss our own matters because of you guys. If you have a little common sense go and check the threads.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/157113-made-turkey-15.html this is a good start for you.

But your friends come to our threads and troll as well. Moreover, It wasn't Iranians that started this ethnically based flame wars.
Few days ago everything was fine between Iranian and Turkish members just before some troll starts this game of Persians vs Azeris which is just a made up story of some known members that we fully know their mindset.

Check the Made In Iran thread, where Ottoman Turk is calling everyone gypsy Iranians and trolling our products. Both sides are at fault. But allowing threads like this in your forum and actively encouraging them are not going to help.

But your friends come to our threads and troll as well. Moreover, It wasn't Iranians that started this ethnically based flame wars.
Few days ago everything was fine between Iranian and Turkish members just before some troll starts this game of Persians vs Azeris.

Thats what i call action-reaction. But you are right, he is sometimes becoming a troll. But while there is two or three Turkish trolls, all of the Iranians are trolling except Irtab.

Shanin Vatani is an exception too, if he wants, he can make a sense. Other than that, there is no way to discuss with you (Iranians)...

Persian vs Azeri thing was about the rights of the minorites in Iran. Not about seperation of Iran. But instead of explaning why there is no discrimination toward Azeris, you kept saying Armenian genocide, Kurds, we must help PKK etc...

I actually suprised, he suddenly left the dark side :P

Thats what i call action-reaction. But you are right, he is sometimes becoming a troll. But while there is two or three Turkish trolls, all of the Iranians are trolling except Irtab.

Shanin Vatani is an exception too, if he wants, he can make a sense. Other than that, there is no way to discuss with you (Iranians)...

I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise to you that we Iranians also think it's impossible to discuss with you Turks. Because when it becomes about Turkic people, even if they are from a completely different region, like Uyghurs in China, you forget everything and start taking sides for no logical reason.

That guy is using Turkish sub forum as a source for his continual anti-Iran posts that he's fed with by the government of republic of Azerbaijan, and you guys, instead of telling him that the issue is not related to you, are cheering up and talking nonsense about Iran that is considered interference in Iranian affairs.

At least Iranians here are defending their country, but you guys are defending someone else's country just because of ethnic issues. That's backward to say the least if you ask me. Turks and Iranians were respectful toward each other just few days back on this forum and look at what has happened now. And if you ask me, again, I reiterate that it was you who provoked Iranians by separatist threads which is totally none of your business guys.

Persian vs Azeri thing was about the rights of the minorites in Iran. Not about seperation of Iran. But instead of explaning why there is no discrimination toward Azeris, you kept saying Armenian genocide, Kurds, we must help PKK etc...

Why do you need to study the rights of minorities in Iran? Who are you to do that? The international body of human rights watchdog or what? or you think you're the USA? Do you welcome it if we start the same threads about discrimination against Kurds?

With due respect to you, Keep a country's international affairs to the people of that country please.

Fine, Let just make a damn deal. You trolling iranians get the hell out of our thread unless you have something serious to talk about and we do the same. Lets get this damn troll discussion over with its useless to talk about, geez.

what about you guys supporting armenia ? you are contradicting in your words

We haven't really supported Armenia, I mean it's not like Iran has armed or given money to Armenia to fight against Azerbaijan. All we have done is that we haven't supported Azerbaijan against Armenia and the reason is clear. Also, there are reports from within the Azerbaijani government that Iran helped Azerbaijan equally as well in the last war. But it's clear why we don't support Azerbaijan. It's because Aliyev is an irrational guy with expansionist mentalities which is not good for the Caucasus region in our neighborhood.
To say the last word, we have no moral obligations to support any one. We choose what we do and who we support and how we support based on our national interests and that's an internal matter I think. We don't need to be answering any questions on that I guess. We're after a balance of power in the Caucasus for our own sake I think. National interests play the main role here, the second reason is that we don't like Aliyev. Why don't you talk about Azerbaijan-Israeli relations then?

what about you guys supporting armenia ? you are contradicting in your words

That is our affairs who we decide to ally ourselves with. Do we complain that your country has been allies with Israel for all of Israel's existence? Do we complain that you guys are good allies with Saudi Arabia or America? No we don't, so you shouldn't when we ally ourselves with Armenia.

Fine, Let just make a damn deal. You trolling iranians get the hell out of our thread unless you have something serious to talk about and we do the same. Lets get this damn troll discussion over with its useless to talk about, geez.

I'll make you a better deal. You don't start or continue with any other threads regarding Iran (Iranian Azeris included) in the Turkish section. You do that and I guarantee that I will never come to this section again...

It's very simple. I guess I said it once earlier. Once a topic is started on anywhere on PDF, any PDF member that is not banned could participate and leave a comment. That's an obvious fact. You can't deny anyone this right. If you don't want Iranians to come to your threads, it's simple, do NOT post controversial threads about Iran that provoke us. Once you don't do that, you won't see Iranians coming to the thread to answer the trolls. Just as simple as that.

We could make the deal and finalize it now. You stop creating provoking threads and we won't come to your forum to reply back. Deal?

Why do you need to study the rights of minorities in Iran? Who are you to do that? The international body of human rights watchdog or what? or you think you're the USA? Do you welcome it if we start the same threads about discrimination against Kurds?

With due respect to you, Keep a country's international affairs to the people of that country please.

As long as you act civil, i welcome it if you start threads about Kurds.

I'm a Turk and defending Turkish peoples rights. Is thare something wrong with that? I'm asking a legitimate question, is there any discrimination towards Azeri Turks in Iran? you can either answer it or ignore it. You don't have troll. Right?

Other than that, if you do not like Turk's behaviour, you are free to leave. No one holding you here by force.

Aaaaah never mind this is going nowhere, Seriously guys stop posting iranian related threads here, Do it at there forum section. Nonof our bussenis what the hell they do with there messed up country. geez...

Koskesh bishour. Madar chende. And so on.
Yaraak siik gööt. And so on.
Kuk hora fitta. And so on
Puta pendeho. And so on
Putka mayna. And so on

O ***** it was fun to TROLL.

Dear Turkic/Persian/Arabic/Asian friends please don't fu..k up every thread this one was about a bloody football.
Not a pissing contest between TORKS and FARZIS.

Back
Top Bottom