What's new

Azeri Turk football fans in Iran

Too much iranian retards , the bad thing here is , all they do is troll , they are here 24/7 they have no life , when we show real examples they troll , if you want to compete with us then show us statistics , weapons , technology

Loool coming from the biggest troll on the website, he starts posting galatasaray videos on a tanks weapon thread then comes here and talks about trolling :rofl:

All you do is posting insults, mocking and ignorant sh.t and you're calling someone else a lowlife troll ? isn't that also insulting yourself ?

That is started by Persians.

And your logic is plainly retarded and childish, you saw some racist Turks so decided to do same thing ? even my little cousine is more mature.

That is started by Persians.

And your logic is plainly retarded and childish, you saw some racist Turks so decided to do same thing ? even my little cousine is more mature.

Tell your friends to stop separatist threads, and forget about Iran. Then we will forget about turks aswell.

You see any insult on the first post of that thread ? if you saw an insult, report it, if you didn't liked the idea then criticize it like an adult.

You and the people with similar mentality to you(include some Turks) is the only lowlifes who causes all the problems.

If you saw an insult, report, if you didn't liked the idea then criticize it, all you do is insulting and mocking like a child, be adult.

Arkadaslar kapidaki köpege kemik atmayin yoksa hep havlar bunlar, muhattap olmayin en iyisi yoksa gidecekleri yok.

"Do not feed the trolls"

do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

I'm wasting my time with spoiled children...

You guys changed Turkish Defence forum in to a circus. Bravo.

Exactly. This is supposed to be a defense forum after all!

I wonder what some Turkish members will gain by provoking us. Do we send threads in Iranian section in support of the Kurdish people in Turkey? Aren't Kurds Iranic people by definition? Seriously, some people need to grow up.

What the fck are u doing in tr defence section you lot are not welcome Now Gtfo!

I'm welcome to go anywhere on PDF as long as I'm a member and I'm not banned.
If you don't like to be challenged, don't post. Simple as that. But when you did, any member on this forum has a right to reply back. If that doesn't go to your head, stay quiet.

Back
Top Bottom