What's new

Azeri Turk football fans in Iran

s*** Pan-Turkism ideology :drag:

sharia-ruled country's citizen decides to learn a foreign language, but the first thing she learns is how to swear, it seems there is really some psychological issues over persians done by mollas...she wants to satisfy herself with abstract things...i feel sorry for you :taz:...

sharia-ruled country's citizen decides to learn a foreign language, but the first thing she learns is how to swear, it seems there is really some psychological issues over persians done by mollas...she wants to satisfy herself with abstract things...i feel sorry for you :taz:...

It looks to me that members from Turkey have never seen a woman before. They are very horny and as a result call all other members she!!!!

These Turks are pathetic, they create a thread about Iranians(azeris) every minute or so.
get a life you bunch of lowlife.
it is not good to be so jealous of another country, just because Iran has a much older and better culture than you people it does not mean you have to act like lowlife all the time...

These Turks are pathetic, they create a thread about Iranians(azeris) every minute or so.
it is not good to be so jealous of another country, just because Iran has a much older and better culture than you people it does not mean you have to act like lowlife all the time...

problem ?

no-thank-u.gif

i know your language ***veran

because i am Azari IRANIAN :P

The thread was started by a Azeri you brainless retard.

Hmmm its funny when torks say all this one nation two states whenever its suitable for their agenda. But when it is not good for them they suddenly distance themselves from it, saying nooo its Azeri posting not a tork loool.

Pathetic people.

These moron keep contradicting themselves all the time, it is like they have no logic whatsoever.
You can't help feel sorry for them.

Too much iranian retards , the bad thing here is , all they do is troll , they are here 24/7 they have no life , when we show real examples they troll , if you want to compete with us then show us statistics , weapons , technology

Back
Top Bottom