What's new

Azerbaijan-Turkey to hold joint military exercise

Americans aren't guarding anyones borders, they are only there to provide a missile defense for our southern cities. Pretty much the same way we protect northern Europe and America by maintaining X-Band radars for NATO missile shield. This is how an alliance works.

How moronic you can go... an efficient missile defense is one of the rare things Turkish Armed Forces yet lacks. We have tenders and national projects going on to cover this area up. Understand that Turkish army does have chemical warfare battalions but it doesn't necessarily protect the population from such an attack.

Why don't you mention the syrian military bases leveled by Turkish artillery strikes? You've been saying something about "attacking syrie is the same with attacking moscow" :)

Yeah, 400 American soldier are protecting our 877km long border with Syria, and left the patriot batteries for the usage of some villagers.

This is some pathetic stuff.

Americans aren't guarding anyones borders, they are only there to provide a missile defense for our southern cities. Pretty much the same way we protect northern Europe and America by maintaining X-Band radars for NATO missile shield. This is how an alliance works.

How moronic you can go... an efficient missile defense is one of the rare things Turkish Armed Forces yet lacks. We have tenders and national projects going on to cover this area up. Understand that Turkish army does have chemical warfare battalions but it doesn't necessarily protect the population from such an attack.

Why don't you mention the syrian military bases leveled by Turkish artillery strikes? You've been saying something about "attacking syrie is the same with attacking moscow" :)

Yeah we should stay idly and watch the mortar rounds fly-by. Five Turkish citizens got killed you dumass. How on earth protecting one's citizens can be preceived as jealousy :unsure:

and there was no shelling before the gaza war?

This is some pathetic stuff.

The only pathetic thing here, is you.

Patriot missiles from Germany, Netherlands and USA along with their soldiers, who will oparate them under the command of NATO are going to be installed in 3 cities of Turkey which are at least 100km inside the border. So that in case of a chemical attack by Syria we can protect our people. Clear?

The only pathetic thing here, is you.

Patriot missiles from Germany, Netherlands and USA along with their soldiers, who will oparate them under the command of NATO are going to be installed in 3 cities of Turkey which are at least 100km inside the border. So that in case of a chemical attack by Syria we can protect our people. Clear?

Are there any plans by Turkey to buy more advanced SAM-systems?

i'm not saying turkey should leave their cities vulnerable to possible syrian attack , but the possibility is infinitely slim , the syrians are timid and intelligent enough not to attack turkey , so the only reason as to why turkey wanted the patriots IMO was the gaza war and the israhelli iron dome jew fantasy

i'm not saying turkey should leave their cities vulnerable to possible syrian attack , but the possibility is infinitely slim , the syrians are timid and intelligent enough not to attack turkey , so the only reason as to why turkey wanted the patriots IMO was the gaza war and the israhelli iron dome jew fantasy

Wha... what?

Say what you want, but the Iron Dome proved to be able to protect its citizens like no other defense system has ever done.

and there was no shelling before the gaza war?
which gaza war? which shelling?

there have been other incidents of Syrian mortar shells falling inside Turkish territory but fortunately nobody got hurt. We have responded that attack with multiple times larger artillery barrages and later requested from NATO command, the deployment of patriot missile batteries... just in case

Are there any plans by Turkey to buy more advanced SAM-systems?

There is a tender currently going on for procurement of high-altitude air defence missiles. And there are other systems currently under development by Turkey's Roketsan by the co-operation from numerous other Turkish companies and institutions to cover Turkey's short and medium altitude air-defence needs.

Btw,

Russian FM Lavrov hinted that the Patriot systems in Turkey are placed against Iran, and not necessary against Syria.

Btw,

Russian FM Lavrov hinted that the Patriot systems in Turkey are placed against Iran, and not necessary against Syria.

As far as i know, Patriots are going to be removed with in a year along with Assad. If what Lavrov said is true, then you'd better prepare yourselves for this year.

i mean turkey is an israel lover , just like finland and USA , so they heard the news about the iron dome and you decided you wanted some anti-missile batteries of your own...

Umm... I'm not following. As a matter of fact, i don't want to.

As far as i know, Patriots are going to be removed with in a year along with Assad. If what Lavrov said is true, then you'd better prepare yourselves for this year.

I don't necessary share his concerns, but its quite remarkable that the Russian FM is making such statements. I wonder if he truly believes what he says.

Lavrov: Turkey

Btw,

Well the recent gaza war showed they aint no match for upgraded russian systems , when the palestinians fired their primitive missiles at the iron dome and hit news breaking targets with iranian made missiles .
By their own logic , israeli technology is superior to western tech like the patriots , so the patriots ain't a match for possible iranian missile salvo.

Back
Top Bottom