What's new

Azerbaijan-Turkey to hold joint military exercise

20 years ago, a few Armenians with a common cause and some WW2 era rifles wiped the floor with your "brother" Azeris. I would hate to see what kind of cr@p they would be without Turkey's aid. Probably wouldn't be able to tell the front of a Kalashnikov from its end:rofl:
We are used to hunting insurgents with AKs on mountains.. It'd be a pity for you to join them :) trust me you don't want Turkey to help Azerbaijan

There's no cold war anymore

We are used to hunting insurgents with AKs on mountains.. It'd be a pity for you to join them :) trust me you don't want Turkey to help Azerbaijan

Well...you suck at it. PKK is still around. Besides, Turkey joins in then so does Russia. You realize that your army would have to kill the Russia guards on Armenia's Western border to intervene.

Sometimes it seems that you are a smart guy, but such statements just make me wonder.

This poor fella still holding a Russian d!ck and wawing it at us :D

Well...you suck at it. PKK is still around. Besides, Turkey joins in then so does Russia. You realize that your army would have to kill the Russia guards on Armenia's Western border to intervene.

Sometimes it seems that you are a smart guy, but such statements just make me wonder.

PKK is not around, it is in the depths of some dark caves in a terrain which if you could flatten, you'd get another Turkey.

PKK still exists because of politicians' incompetency, not because of the army's killing inefficiency. We are one of the best in the world on assymetrical warfare. I have discussed this with you, more than a dozen times and I owned you the each time. It's not logistically possible for Russian army to protect you from Turkey. I don't want to go over the same things over and over like a mindless zombie.

so learn your damn lesson, Turkey is way, way over your head. You'll be lucky to hold your ground against Azerbaijan

This poor fella still holding a Russian d!ck and wawing it at us :D

Azerbaijanis are no different. Both countries have mighty regional friends; Armenia got Russia, and Azerbaijan got Turkey. I don't see Turkey intervene in a future war.

PKK still exists because of politicians' incompetency, not because of the army's killing inefficiency. We are one of the best in the world on assymetrical warfare. I have discussed this with you, more than a dozen times and I owned you the each time. It's not logistically possible for Russian army to protect you from Turkey. I don't want to go over the same things over and over like a mindless zombie.

so learn your damn lesson, Turkey is way, way over your head. You'll be lucky to hold your ground against Azerbaijan

You don't have to go over the same thing every time, you can just keep your mouth shut. Turkey is an impotent nation. Couple of months ago, when Syria shot down Turkish F4, you or another bozkurt internet troll was saying that Turkey was not being a coward but acting smart. Now, you have Americans guarding your border with Syria with Patriots. Turkish cowards...no wonder we won Artsakh so easily.

Azerbaijan is hardly a country. It's first experience in statehood was getting utterly destroyed by a neighbor financially inferior and outmanned. You keep saying Azerbaijan is better than Armenia, but you cannot prove it.

Azerbaijanis are no different. Both countries have mighty regional friends; Armenia got Russia, and Azerbaijan got Turkey. I don't see Turkey intervene in a future war.

I haven't seen an Azeri Turk in a discussion, where he uses Turkey and Turkish soldiers as much as this guy using Russia.

I haven't seen an Azeri Turk in a discussion, where he uses Turkey and Turkish soldiers as much as this guy using Russia.

Could be, but IMO the reality is that Russia will not allow the Turks to intervene in a war between Armenians and Azeris.

You don't have to go over the same thing every time, you can just keep your mouth shut. Turkey is an impotent nation. Couple of months ago, when Syria shot down Turkish F4, you or another bozkurt internet troll was saying that Turkey was not being a coward but acting smart. Now, you have Americans guarding your border with Syria with Patriots. Turkish cowards...no wonder we won Artsakh so easily.

Indeed Turkey is acting smart, dealing with Assad by not directly involving itself into that mess. But even it hasn't been enough to be sure that there won't be any chemical attacks, thus it has taken some precautions.

I'm sure the geniouses like yourself in Armenia wouldn't care about that threat, let his third world citizens drown in a gas cloud instead of requesting help from its allies so that some retards couldn't call it 'coward' :D

Azerbaijan is hardly a country. It's first experience in statehood was getting utterly destroyed by a neighbor financially inferior and outmanned. You keep saying Azerbaijan is better than Armenia, but you cannot prove it.

If you had eyes connected to your brain, you wouldn't need a proof.

Armenia does not need Russia to destroy Azerbaboon again. Do you know how many Russian/Ukrainian mercenaries fought for Azerbaijan in NKR? Have you ever read ANY literature on the issue. Of course not! Armenians will literally have occupy Baku, go to Flag Square, burn the Azeri flag and replace it with an Armenian one for you to understand our superiority.

Indeed Turkey is acting smart, dealing with Assad by not directly involving itself into that mess. But even it hasn't been enough to be sure that there won't be any chemical attacks, thus it has taken some precautions.

I'm sure the geniouses like yourself in Armenia wouldn't care about that threat, let his third world citizens drown in a gas cloud instead of requesting help from its allies so that some retards couldn't call it 'coward' :D

what....are you effing kidding me. You justifty American troops guarding your border as "smart" but when Russians are in Armenia it is supposed to be an embarresment. In the words of Legionnaire, I believe I "owned" you:rofl:

If you had eyes connected to your brain, you wouldn't need a proof.

Turkey is only acting jealous , they saw israel 's iron dome in action , pffff , and the next day they wanted nato to deploy patriots in turkey , very childish imo , same thing with iran , you buy scud based missiles from russia and particle accelerator from europe like a 2 year old child...

Americans aren't guarding anyones borders, they are only there to provide a missile defense for our southern cities. Pretty much the same way we protect northern Europe and America by maintaining X-Band radars for NATO missile shield. This is how an alliance works.

How moronic you can go... an efficient missile defense is one of the rare things Turkish Armed Forces yet lacks. We have tenders and national projects going on to cover this area up. Understand that Turkish army does have chemical warfare battalions but it doesn't necessarily protect the population from such an attack.

Why don't you mention the syrian military bases leveled by Turkish artillery strikes? You've been saying something about "attacking syrie is the same with attacking moscow" :)
Turkey is only acting jealous , they saw israel 's iron dome in action , pffff , and the next day they wanted nato to deploy patriots in turkey , very childish imo , same thing with iran , you buy scud based missiles from russia and particle accelerator from europe like a 2 year old child...
Yeah we should stay idly and watch the mortar rounds fly-by. Five Turkish citizens got killed you dumass. How on earth protecting one's citizens can be preceived as jealousy :unsure:

what....are you effing kidding me. You justifty American troops guarding your border as "smart" but when Russians are in Armenia it is supposed to be an embarresment. In the words of Legionnaire, I believe I "owned" you:rofl:

Yeah, 400 American soldier are protecting our 877km long border with Syria, and left the patriot batteries for the usage of some villagers.

Back
Top Bottom