What's new

Azerbaijan supports Pakistan on Kashmir

Im not pretending to be an expert on this conflict, but what about a step by step solution? Pakistan and India have been locked down in this conflict for decades. So I think both sides have the time.

There you go again, resorting to threats. At least I have some basic knowledge regarding Pakistan and India. What do you know about history and demography of the Caucasus? Demograph, very funny. First the 80.000 Armenians kick out a million Azerbaijanis and then call themselfs the majority.

I am not giving you any threat. I just believe it like you believe in our case. Both of our belief is not going to change anything but we are free to believe any thing we want.

majority of the Sufis who came to India to convert hindus to Islam were from Persia

For example, I mentioned khaja Muniuddin Chishti radiallahu anhu, the single man, who is responsible for the conversion of 1/4th the Muslim population of all of South Asia from hinduism to Islam.

He was a Persian.

:hitwall:

You seem to think that, I look down upon conversion and Sufi saints in general, Sufi's spread the message of peace and their dargas are frequented more by Hindus than Muslims sometimes.

Anyways continue, believing that Ghazni, Babur, Lodi did not spread their faith by the sword :wave:

Yes.. So you need to decide whether its the % population that drives the importance or the total number of Muslims.

% are used to determine the demograpahics of a region. For example from the CIA website about india:

Hindu 80.5%, Muslim 13.4%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.1%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html

If its the first, then the countries I mentioned have a higher percentage than Pakistan( I dont think God put in the 80% figure in the scriptures)

Vast Majority
1. Possibly the most over-used, tired and tautological phrases ever to have survived in the English language. 2. Majority: The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total. 3. Vast: Very great in size, number, amount, or quantity.
Urban Dictionary: Vast Majority

900 million hindus is way more than half of india"s total population therefore the vast majority of india's population is hindu.

If it is second, then India is as important to world's Muslim community as Pakistan

if india cares so much about the Muslim community then it would do what the Muslim community asks from india:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/73845-oic-urges-india-stop-rights-violations-ihk.html

if india cares so much about the Muslim community then it would do what the Muslim community asks from india:

OIC urges India to stop rights violations in IHK

Here we go again...

OIC ! Give me an effing break, India wanted to join the OIC, considering it has a population of 160m muslims. But, Pakistan vehemently opposed it and even threatened to quit!

So now we're supposed to listen to this organization?

What has this OIC ever done for Muslims or even Humanity in general? It's just a place where the Arabs hold luxurious dinners and flaunt their diamond studded cars

You seem to think that, I look down upon conversion and Sufi saints in general, Sufi's spread the message of peace and their dargas are frequented more by Hindus than Muslims sometimes.

Anyways continue, believing that Ghazni, Babur, Lodi did not spread their faith by the sword :wave:

I know conversion hurts, but these are the facts on the ground.

Nearly 150 million hindus are Muslims today because of a single Persian Chishti Sufi, whose grave is in Ajmer, Rajasthan.

Nearly 150 million hindus are Muslims today because of a single Persian Chishti Sufi, whose grave is in Ajmer, Rajasthan.

What the hell are you smoking dude? Did you even care to read my post

read it again, carefully this time:

and FYI I'm not a Hindu :wave:

Here we go again...

OIC ! Give me an effing break, India wanted to join the OIC, considering it has a population of 160m muslims. But, Pakistan vehemently opposed it and even threatened to quit!

What has this OIC ever done for Muslims or even Humanity in general? It's just a place where the Arabs hold luxurious dinners and flaunt their diamond studded cars

The Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organisation with a permanent delegation to the United Nations, with 57 member states. These States decided to pool their resources together, combine their efforts and speak with one voice to safeguard the interest and ensure the progress and well-being of their peoples and those of other Muslims in the world over.

The Pakistan Foreign Office argued that India's inclusion in OIC would be against the rules of OIC, which state that an aspirant should not have an ongoing conflict with a member state.

And most of the Muslim nations in the OIC are not Arab.

Organisation of the Islamic Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

% are used to determine the demograpahics of a region. For example from the CIA website about india:

Hindu 80.5%, Muslim 13.4%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.1%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html

Vast Majority
1. Possibly the most over-used, tired and tautological phrases ever to have survived in the English language. 2. Majority: The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total. 3. Vast: Very great in size, number, amount, or quantity.
Urban Dictionary: Vast Majority

900 million hindus is way more than half of india"s total population therefore the vast majority of india's population is hindu.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/73845-oic-urges-india-stop-rights-violations-ihk.html

Vast majority has no bearing on the representation. As per Wiki, India represents 10.3% of Muslim population of the world and Pakistan 11.1%

Also for India, national priorities are more important than religious relations with OIC etc. Non religious relations with OIC are as good as they have ever been.

What the hell are you smoking dude? Did you even care to read my post

yes, i took the time to read your post, and replied to your lie that hindus converted by the sword.

These converted people were living freely most of the times for 200 years under British Raj. They could have converted back to paganism.

But they did not. Because the fact on the ground is that

90% of all Muslims in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh converted to Islam from hinduism on the hands of Sufis.

Another example, majority of the Bengalis are Muslims today because of another single Persian Sufi, Shah Jalal Bukhari, whose grave is in Sylhet, Bangladesh.

Another 100 million hindus.

Err... thread about Azerbaijan turns into a loony fest.

Here we go again...

That pretty much sums up your ignorance, arab does NOT equal to muslims. The current head of OIC is Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, a TURK. Past heads of OIC include the NIGERIAN Hamid Algabi and MALAYSIAN Tunku Abdul Rahman. Are any of these Arabs?

India is and will remain a Hindu country no matter how much it tries to portray itself as fair and equal to all minorities. It is only natural for the clear majority to decide, as they did with the Babri Mosque. Not calling all Indian Hindus right wing extremists but if they really cared about equality then shouldnt they have been out on the streets protesting against these extremists and making it clear that they dont represent the large chunk of Hindus? So stop justifying Indias illegal occupation of Kashmir using the "We treat Muslims equally" card. If you did, then Kashmiris wouldnt be out on the streets demanding "Azaadi". What India is doing in Kashmir is the exact equivilant of what Russia is doing in the Caucasus especially Checnya/Dagestan.

Lolz...you need to google about Baktiyar Khilji,Sikandar Butshikan,Delhi Sultanates,Aurangazeb etc.

Back
Top Bottom