What's new

Azerbaijan Issues Warning Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

In what way are they culturally closer to Iranians?

No

lol

They are Turks. Deal with it.
Yes they are closest to iran than you deal with Mongolian turanian trash by genetic and by culture while you look like Mongolians or Greeks maybe you should check your DNA you turkified with identity crisis it's funny how you are taking pride in people who raped your ancestors and turkified them:lol: instead of being proud of your roman heritage

I still can't believe some of you lot are naive enough to think that ethnicity/religion/identity matters in geopolitics. It really doesn't.

I feel that some members on PDF are being way too emotional and not as pragmatic as they ought to be.

In the real world, ethnicity doesn't matter at all. Countries only care about their own interests. No country on earth truly cares about the interests of other countries. If you try to romanticize the real world, then you're only setting yourself up for huge disappointments.

The English and Germans are both Germanic-speaking peoples, and yet they despise each other and have fought each other on numerous occasions. The French, Italians, and Spanish are all Latin-speaking peoples, and yet they've fought one another many times in the past.

Omanis are an Arabic-speaking people, and yet they've had better ties with India and Iran than they've had with other Arabic-speaking countries.

Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are both Turkic-speaking countries, and yet that didn't stop the Kyrgyz government from ethnically cleansing tens of thousands of ethnic Uzbeks over the last decade or so. Speaking of ethnic cleansings, the Turkic Uzbeks slaughtered and expelled roughly 20,000 Meskhetian Turks from their lands in the 1990s.

Like hell ethnicity matters in geopolitics. If it really mattered, then none of these atrocities would have been committed over the years.

As for Azerbaijan and Turkey, relations between these two countries deteriorated in the mid 1990s after the then Turkish government foolishly attempted to stage a coup against the Aliyev dynasty in order to annex Azerbaijan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Azerbaijani_coup_d'état_attempt

"According to a 1996 National Intelligence Organization (MİT) report, Turkish prime minister Tansu Çiller gave minister Ayvaz Gökdemir, police chief Mehmet Ağar, İbrahim Şahin, and Korkut Eken the green light to install Ebulfeyz Elçibey as president.[5][10] Elçibey was an ideological ally of Turkish Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) politician Alparslan Türkeş, who harbored aspirations of creating a Turkic state stretching across the Caucasus. Türkeş' support of the coup attempt also provoked a diplomatic crisis between Turkey and Azerbaijan, and the latter country officially requested a statement refuting the section of the report dealing with the attempted coup.[11]"

There's actually a very simple explanation as to why Turkey is trying to cozy up to Azerbaijan right now. It has more to do with energy than it has to do with ethnicity. Turkey is hungry for oil, and Azerbaijan is hungry for foreign investment.

That's the real nature of politics.

There's no Turkic brotherhood, just as there's no Arab or Muslim brotherhood either. The Safavid Turks and Ottoman Turks slaughtered each other for power.

Geopolitics is indifferent to people's identities.

Last edited:
Yes they are closest to iran than you

They are not

deal with Mongolian turanian trash

Turks are not Mongolian. Mongolians are not Turanian.

while you look like Mongolians or Greeks

Yes, a lot of us look like Greeks. or Romanian or whatever, so what? What does that got to do with Azerbaycan?

maybe you should check your DNA

Maybe I should.

it's funny how you are taking pride in people who raped your ancestors and turkified them

Central Asians/Turks have been migrating to Anatolia for thousands of years. Look it up.

instead of being proud of your roman heritage

We are all proud of our Roman/Anatolian heritage.

They are not

Turks are not Mongolian. Mongolians are not Turanian.

Yes, a lot of us look like Greeks. or Romanian or whatever, so what? What does that got to do with Azerbaycan?

Maybe I should.

Central Asians/Turks have been migrating to Anatolia for thousands of years. Look it up.

We are all proud of our Roman/Anatolian heritage.
Maybe you should check your information Azeris look like Armenians,iranians and other Caucasians their holiday is iranian holiday zoroadasterian and their customs and dance are Caucasians the only turk about them is their langeuge and yes azari is ancient iranian language from tat and talesh

Turks lived in Anatolia for thousands of years??!!! NO COMMENT

You and mongols are the same dont deny it

Maybe you should check your information

On what?

Azeris look like Armenians,iranians and other Caucasians

They are NOT Armenian or Iranian though, that's all that matters.

the only turk about them is their langeuge

Is that all? lol

yes azari is ancient iranian language from tat and talesh

Great

Turks lived in Anatolia for thousands of years??

Yes, you think Central Asia and Anatolia a million miles away? Go buy yourself a map.

NO COMMENT

Thanks

You and mongols are the same dont deny it

I will deny it.

On what?

They are NOT Armenian or Iranian though, that's all that matters.

Is that all? lol

Great

Yes, you think Central Asia and Anatolia a million miles away? Go buy yourself a map.

Thanks

I will deny it.
Well I know you very well you are the toupee of people who live with their own fantasies so I have nothing more to say

I still can't believe some of you lot are naive enough to think that ethnicity/religion/identity matters in geopolitics. It really doesn't.

I feel that some members on PDF are being way too emotional and not as pragmatic as they ought to be.

In the real world, ethnicity doesn't matter at all. Countries only care about their own interests. No country on earth truly cares about the interests of other countries. If you try to romanticize the real world, then you're only setting yourself up for huge disappointments.

The English and Germans are both Germanic-speaking peoples, and yet they despise each other and have fought each other on numerous occasions. The French, Italians, and Spanish are all Latin-speaking peoples, and yet they've fought one another many times in the past.

Omanis are an Arabic-speaking people, and yet they've had better ties with India and Iran than they've had with other Arabic-speaking countries.

Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are both Turkic-speaking countries, and yet that didn't stop the Kyrgyz government from ethnically cleansing tens of thousands of ethnic Uzbeks over the last decade or so. Speaking of ethnic cleansings, the Turkic Uzbeks slaughtered and expelled roughly 20,000 Meskhetian Turks from their lands in the 1990s.

Like hell ethnicity matters in geopolitics. If it really mattered, then none of these atrocities would have been committed over the years.

As for Azerbaijan and Turkey, relations between these two countries deteriorated in the mid 1990s after the then Turkish government foolishly attempted to stage a coup against the Aliyev dynasty in order to annex Azerbaijan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Azerbaijani_coup_d'état_attempt

"According to a 1996 National Intelligence Organization (MİT) report, Turkish prime minister Tansu Çiller gave minister Ayvaz Gökdemir, police chief Mehmet Ağar, İbrahim Şahin, and Korkut Eken the green light to install Ebulfeyz Elçibey as president.[5][10] Elçibey was an ideological ally of Turkish Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) politician Alparslan Türkeş, who harbored aspirations of creating a Turkic state stretching across the Caucasus. Türkeş' support of the coup attempt also provoked a diplomatic crisis between Turkey and Azerbaijan, and the latter country officially requested a statement refuting the section of the report dealing with the attempted coup.[11]"

There's actually a very simple explanation as to why Turkey is trying to cozy up to Azerbaijan right now. It has more to do with energy than it has to do with ethnicity. Turkey is hungry for oil, and Azerbaijan is hungry for foreign investment.

That's the real nature of politics.

There's no Turkic brotherhood, just as there's no Arab or Muslim brotherhood either. The Safavid Turks and Ottoman Turks slaughtered each other for power.

Geopolitics is indifferent to people's identities.
I know that,that's what I noticed they bark at iran in order to steal the rot lands if they love these 11 Azeris they should take them to turkey but they don't want the people they want the lands which never belonged to them and they are invaders

You know me as much as you know Azerbaycan, which is not a lot at all.
Choose another name because that's us an iranian name

Everyone first take care of there national interest first. Imagine when we raise the Kashmir issue, only China came forward and est of Muslim world , we call it ummah and dying for them is totally silent. Even after Indian claim of surgical strike.

Rest of the muslim ummah i wouldnt give a damn but Turkey is a whole different case. Turks have always supported us in every thick and thins.

Rest of the muslim ummah i wouldnt give a damn but Turkey is a whole different case. Turks have always supported us in every thick and thins.
What ever makes you happy. End of day Pakistani people has to protect there interest. Anyone support Pakistan on water issue, Kashmir issue etc . Non zero zilch.....

In 1994 war, brave Azeri lost huge chunk of its land to Armenian. During that huge take over by Armenia, Turkey and Iran both were silent. No one came to rescue Azeris. " It was a five and a half year war which ended nominally in Armenian victory.".
Turkeys involvement would mean Russia involving directly into the conflict which would probably be more desastrous for Azerbaijan.
The only possibility was a diplomatic involvement which was done, if you wanna make politics with your emotions then go ahead.

The only reason Turkey closed the borders to Armenia is Nagorno Karabakh conflict, this embargo is the reason why Armenia has barely a GDP per capita of 3'500 $ while Azerbaijan has easily double as much.

Last edited:
Turkeys involvement would mean Russia involving directly into the conflict which would probably be more desastrous for Azerbaijan.
The only possibility was a diplomatic involvement which was done, if you wanna make politics with your emotions then go ahead.

The only reason Turkey closed the borders to Armenia is Nagorno Karabakh conflict, this embargo is the reason why Armenia has barely a GDP per capita of 3'500 $ while Azerbaijan has easily double as much.
Pakistani never happy , if anything goes wrong in Turkey. But, the day Turkey made decision to topple Assad, that was the day Turkey open the doors for trouble. Pakistan went though this longtime ago , but still paying the price.

"The National Iranian Gas Company in an announcement asked the residents of northern Iranian provinces, whose gas used to be supplied from Turkmenistan, to economize on gas so that they will not face a shortage of supply in the cold winter days."

Turkmenistan halts gas flow to Iran

Pakistani never happy , if anything goes wrong in Turkey. But, the day Turkey made decision to topple Assad, that was the day Turkey open the doors for trouble. Pakistan went though this longtime ago , but still paying the price.
How is that even related to my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom