What's new

Azerbaijan Issues Warning Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what he is. He acts like a 13 year old child whose candy got stolen. Everyone can see who started the trolling and personal remarks. I don't respect anti-Arab clowns. Especially not when they have an ridiculous superiority complex when in reality their peoples achievements cannot even reach the ankles of the achievements of Arabs. No offense.

This guy should be happy that this is a Pakistani forum and not an Arab forum or an international forum. He would have been ridiculed and dealt with long ago for all the nonsense and shit that he is writing about Arabs.

I am not asking you to care. That was simply for him.

No offence but you are not acting differently. How is engaging in name calling makes you any different irrespective of who started it?

You don't have to respect them but you can ignore them.

Again with the achievements. First of all calm down. All races and nationalities and ethnicities have achievements in respect to their environments and with each achievement there are negatives in all nationalities history. The Arab world has their fair share of positive achievements as well as negative achievements.

How would that forum be any different from the likes of IDF ( indian defence forum) or BR ( bharat rakshak) who at the slight amount of criticism gang up and start abusing and banning?

Countering criticism and discussions with abuse is not right. Over we allow critical discussions to take place as long as they don't enter abuse.

It is always an amazing sight to see us Muslims fight over the achievements and the laurels and the ancestry of men who did great things for Islam while those that are fighting did not yet they fight as if its their own acheivements and is some kind of trophy for their nationalitu. The said hero's great great grandfather was actually from my tribe bcz he spent some time here and married in so that means the hero is actually ours. Wow that just propelled our pride as if we did those great thing. What? We are getting bombed and the west is killing us and dividing us so we kill each other. No problem. We solved out the important issue. To whom this 1000 year old hero belonged to. That's the important part.

Bloodlines are extremely important to ancient people. More to those that belong than those who try to usurp.

I am not asking you to care. That was simply for him.

No offence but you are not acting differently. How is engaging in name calling makes you any different irrespective of who started it?

You don't have to respect them but you can ignore them.

Again with the achievements. First of all calm down. All races and nationalities and ethnicities have achievements in respect to their environments and with each achievement there are negatives in all nationalities history. The Arab world has their fair share of positive achievements as well as negative achievements.

How would that forum be any different from the likes of IDF ( indian defence forum) or BR ( bharat rakshak) who at the slight amount of criticism gang up and start abusing and banning?

Countering criticism and discussions with abuse is not right. Over we allow critical discussions to take place as long as they don't enter abuse.

I do not disagree with your points at all or what you are trying to convey but you are talking to the wrong person here. I was not the one who started trolling or writing personal remarks or petty insults. That "lawyer" somewhere in Baluchistan did that. An individual who has a long history of bitching about Arabs whenever the opportunity for that arrises while no single Arab user here or elsewhere gives a damn about his 10 million big ethnicity for them to insult it unless provoked. There are almost more people in Riyadh alone than Baloch worldwide to put things into perspective.

Besides I am familiar with Baloch. They were brought to Oman by the rulers to serve as mercenaries and many Baloch have migrated to the GCC to escape poverty. Quite a few have intermarried with Arabs and now consider themselves Arabs. They go by the name Al-Balochi most often. Others have married with African slaves that Arabs bought to the Makhan coast.

They were brought to Oman because the ruling dynasty mistrusted locals and local rivaling dynasties/tribes because they could seize power anytime. Many revolts occurred until the Al-Said cemented their power.

Anyway Baloch are overall good people (the ones I have known) but sometimes you have bad apples.

Anyway I should know better than to take part in such troll discussions.

Last edited:
Anyway I should know better than to take part in such troll discussions.

Good. He has stopped as well. Forget this rant discussion ever happened.

As the former prime minister of pakistan during musharraf era said " mitti pao. Rotti shotti khao" in translation. Bury the hatchet and get something to eat.

Good. He has stopped as well. Forget this rant discussion ever happened.

As the former prime minister of pakistan during musharraf era said " mitti pao. Rotti shotti khao" in translation. Bury the hatchet and get something to eat.

I have no problem forgetting anything or forgiving and quite frankly I do not care about such discussions the slightest. They do not impact me.

But the problem here is that this guy has a problem/obsession with Arabs. I on the other hand only talk about Baloch people whenever I see him trolling in regards to Arab matters on PDF. As he did earlier today out of nowhere. Everyone saw it.

Herein lies the difference.

I can bury the hatch and delete all of my posts if he does the same and stops trolling without reason.

He is your compatriot so you will obviously side with him (understandable) but take a look at how this discussion started today and you will have your answer to why the discussions evolved as it did.

Bloodlines are extremely important to ancient people. More to those that belong than those who try to usurp.

Speaking about bloodlines, I should find out what the DNA/genetics of Saladins descendants (Al-Ayubbi/Ayoubi who live mostly in Sham, Egypt and KSA) and tribe are. I am quite sure that they would cluster with Arabs before anyone else. Certainly before Pakistani Balochi.

Oh, wait, there is already such DNA project by the descents of Saladin in the Arab world.

Speaking about bloodlines, I should find out what the DNA/genetics of Saladins descendants (Al-Ayubbi/Ayoubi who live mostly in Sham, Egypt and KSA) and tribe are. I am quite sure that they would cluster with Arabs before anyone else. Certainly before Pakistani Balochs.

Genetics is not my field, but after all this time, what really would that tell you in relation to the man?

Genetics is not my field, but after all this time, what really would that tell you in relation to the man?

It would show the haplogroup they belonged to and if a family member had an DNA test made they could see what his DNA as a whole was composed of and which peoples/areas of the world he clustered most with.

There is already such a group on Family Tree DNA (4 Al-Ayoubis) but their results are private but anyone can contact them and ask.

https://www.familytreedna.com/search/?name=Alayoubi

Given the fact that they have lived among Arabs for 800 years and intermarried with them for 20-25 generations and likely had Arab or at least partial ancestry already when Saladin was alive, it would be no surprise if that was the case. The Al-Ayoubis in the Arab world (descendants of Saladin) are indistinguishable from locals.

Here is one such descendent from KSA.

Another one:

(Google all the photos if you want to)

I have not researched this at all but if given some time I could probably figure something out.

Do you know if any Al-Ayoubis live in Balochistan by any chance?

Last edited:
It would show the haplogroup they belonged to and if a family member had an DNA test made they could see what his DNA as a whole was composed of and which peoples/areas of the world he clustered most with.

There is already such a group on Family Tree DNA (4 Al-Ayoubis) but their results are private but anyone can contact them and ask.

Given the fact that they have lived among Arabs for 800 years and intermarried with them for 20-25 generations and likely have Arab or at least partial ancestry already when Saladin was alive, it would be no surprise if that was the case. The Al-Ayoubis in the Arab world (descendants of Saladin) are indistinguishable from locals.

Another one:

I have not resourced this at all but if given some time I could probably figure something out.

That's what I meant. If they've lived and married within Arabs for as long as you say they have, you are not going to be able to see or say anything definitive about the man centuries earlier. Just academic and non conclusive conjecture. That could be made to fit any narrative.

P.S. on an unrelated topic, from the last photo, I find that tattooed line down the center of the chin on Arab women quite hot.

That's what I meant. If they've lived and married within Arabs for as long as you say they have, you are not going to be able to see or say anything definitive about the man centuries earlier. Just academic and non conclusive conjecture. That could be made to fit any narrative.

P.S. on an unrelated topic, from the last photo, I find that tattooed line down the center of the chin on Arab women quite hot.

Well, I am sure that you could draw many conclusions depending on the data and the haplogroup could be a giveaway right away although Arabs and Kurds (Middle Easterners in general) share similar haplogroups but obviously not identical.

In this case it is not a real tattoo but due to halloween apparently (click on the photo). As for such tattoos it is exclusively a thing among Bedouin women and Berber women (Arabs and Berbers are related people). nowadays from what I have seen. It was mostly an past tradition and nowadays only the very old women have them. It is more common in North Africa among the Berber minorities but also present among Bedouins in the Middle East and other peoples.

Berber woman from Morocco:

12898346_f520.jpg

Armenian woman:

9762819_f520.jpg

Old Bedouin women from Syria:

Not my style but each to his own. I am in general not a big fan of tattoos.

Well, I am sure that you could draw many conclusions depending on the data and the haplogroup could be a giveaway right away although Arabs and Kurds (Middle Easterners in general) share similar haplogroups but obviously not identical.

In this case it is not a real tattoo but due to halloween apparently (click on the photo). As for such tattoos it is exclusively a thing among Bedouin women and Berber women (Arabs and Berbers are related people). nowadays from what I have seen. It was mostly an past tradition and nowadays only the very old women have them. It is more common in North Africa among the Berber minorities but also present among Bedouins in the Middle East and other peoples.

Berber woman from Morocco:

12898346_f520.jpg

Armenian woman:

9762819_f520.jpg

Old Bedouin women from Syria:

Not my style but each to his own. I am in general not a big fan of tattoos.

Yes that's what can be done. Academic guesswork. Maybe a few PhDs along the way.

Yup, those are the ones. Though I'm not a big fan of the surrounding ones that give a bearded look. In India we have similar tattooed dots on the chin. Very sexy.

Given the fact that they have lived among Arabs for 800 years and intermarried with them for 20-25 generations and likely had Arab or at least partial ancestry already when Saladin was alive, it would be no surprise if that was the case. The Al-Ayoubis in the Arab world (descendants of Saladin) are indistinguishable from locals.

Another one:

I have not researched this at all but if given some time I could probably figure something out.

Do you know if any Al-Ayoubis live in Balochistan by any chance?

but one cant change the fact that Salahuddin was having Kurdish origin and Kurds are offshoot of Persians...

Naah. But, you are free to think what you want.

I had many sources of Saladin being a Turk, but lost them all. People are free to think what they want. That part of time, only Turks ruled over others. Hard to think Kurds got power back then.
But, like I said, everyone is free to think what they want.

He was not a Turk but Turks Trained him to be a great leader

but one cant change the fact that Salahuddin was having Kurdish origin and Kurds are offshoot of Persians...

He was not a Turk but Turks Trained him to be a great leader

Well, Kurds are not a homogenous people. They are a mixture of Semites and Iranic peoples. They also have Turkic and Armenian admixture. Take a look at their DNA and history.

Nor are Kurds an off-shot of Persian people. They are a separate but related people. Off-shot means that Kurds descend from Persians. Do you have any proof of that being the case?

"The name Kurds(Arabic Kurd, plural Akrad) is used throughout the medieval period, from the Islamic conquests, also as a generic term for Iranian nomadic tribes by the Arabs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Kurds

The Kurdish people are believed to be of heterogeneous origins[3][4] combining a number of earlier tribal or ethnic groups[5] including Lullubi,[6] Guti,[6] Cyrtians,[7]Carduchi.[8]

Some of them have also absorbed some elements from Semitic,[5][9][10][11][12] Turkic[13][14][15][16] and Armenian people.[5][17][18][19][20][21]

Kurds in modern-day Syria and Iraq, albeit an overall small minority, have lived next to Arabs and Assyrians and intermarried with them from the moment Kurds appeared in history and in that region of the world.

Lastly nobody denied that Saladin was of Kurdish origin but his family also had Arab origin and later all his descendants intermarried with Arabs and remained in Arab lands. People can have more than 1 origin. Today 800 years after they are more Arab than Kurd by far an consider themselves Arabs. This is the reality whether people like it or not. No offense.

Last edited:
Well, Kurds are not a homogenous people. They are a mixture of Semites and Iranic peoples. They also have Turkic and Armenian admixture. Take a look at their DNA and history.

Nor are Kurds an off-shot of Persian people. They are a separate but related people. Off-shot means that Kurds descend from Persians. Do you have any proof of that being the case?

"The name Kurds(Arabic Kurd, plural Akrad) is used throughout the medieval period, from the Islamic conquests, also as a generic term for Iranian nomadic tribes by the Arabs."

The Kurdish people are believed to be of heterogeneous origins[3][4] combining a number of earlier tribal or ethnic groups[5] including Lullubi,[6] Guti,[6] Cyrtians,[7]Carduchi.[8]

Some of them have also absorbed some elements from Semitic,[5][9][10][11][12] Turkic[13][14][15][16] and Armenian people.[5][17][18][19][20][21]

Kurds in modern-day Syria and Iraq, albeit an overall small minority, have lived next to Arabs and Assyrians and intermarried with them from the moment Kurds appeared in history and in that region of the world.

Lastly nobody denied that Saladin was of Kurdish origin but his family also had Arab origin and later all his descendants intermarried with Arabs and remained in Arab lands. Today 800 years after they are more Arab than Kurd by far an consider themselves Arabs. This is the reality whether people like it or not. No offense.

intermarriages may change the looks but they dont change the facts .... and i say it again and you do your research properly if u want to find out the facts about persians...Balochs, Pashtuns, Kurds, Lurs, Tajiks, and Persians r in same stock its like they r all brothers in origin ... and they r not semitic people...they r aryans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom