What's new

Azerbaijan interested in Pakistan’s long-range missiles

it was my last comment to you. dont just blame people or nation that you have never met. anyway, i hope we finish this deal so and look further projects.. good luck to you.
sorry my bad the name was ASQ or something........

Rest is true even i have shown u pictures of Abdali and Yildrim.

Mate let me tell you something about Yıldırım...

Both Altay and Abraams uses L55 Rheinmetall main gun. And they are both licenced from Germany. ıt's not like US gave us the ToT.. (you are saying the exact similar thing)

Also... Yıldırım was a top secret project... deal struck at 1998, missiles taken into inventory in 2001 and we still didn't know about it. We only became aware of it's presence in 2007 during 2007 victory parade in Ankara with the whole world. Still many of parts of the missile regarded as top secret and we don't have complete knowledge about it.

So, if you are still saying that Yıldırım produced with the ToT from Abdali but not from B-611, please provide your sources.

Its very strange seeing Turkic brother behavior on this thread.....
That's why I prefer China....

I won't talk about it as I clearly know that you don't really represent Pakistan at all. But just in case know that. We go for Azerbaijan in any case against any country no matter the subject.

I don't understand why our Pakistani friends getting so emotional over this.

Giving false hopes? :) Please... This is not a relationship between a boy and a girl.

We don't even know if the report is true or not.

I'm talking about something else !

I don't want them to buy any equipment from us & I understand why they wont - We wont sell them some of our better products out there & the others they can buy from Turkiye !

I was just commenting on how they're not the most friendly of bunch here on PDF nor do we have great Azerbaijan-Pakistan relations so I was dumbfounded by our decision not to recognize Armenia - We made something our business that was really none of our business !
i agree bro......I dont know why in the world only we need to behave so defensive and immature on matters none of our concern.......What harm has Armenia done to us? And why exactly we r cold over it and i will go one step ahead and add Northern Cyprus as well. Because of that we dont have the best of relations with Greece or Cyprus too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't talk about it as I clearly know that you don't really represent Pakistan at all. But just in case know that. We go for Azerbaijan in any case against any country no matter the subject.
thank you brother, the same about Turkey. I am happy to see strong Turkey!! Inshallah, together we will open to middle Asia too. Your war is our war, your happiness is our happiness!

True what? That we are not reliable? That Turk have only empty talks?

Correct me if im wrong but i havent seen any other nationality than Turks who is calling you real brothers, even here in forum.

Read my above post !

I've never commented on the reliability or the unreliability of Turks nor did I say that Azerbaijan should buy anything from us; in fact I explicitly mentioned both Turkiye & China in the same sentence as someone where your goodwill gets returned i.e if you help them out they help you out !

And I don't want Azerbaijan buying anything from us because (a) we're not going to sell them some of our better products (for obvious reasons) & (b) the rest & better ones they can already get from Turkiye, China or Russia !

I'm just a bit disappointed that most Azeris on this forum aren't exactly the 'brother-like' people to us like you guys; some aren't even very friendly to be honest !

And that made me wonder that Pakistan is the only country in the world that refuses to recognize Armenia - something we're not even party too; now I'm not expecting Azeris to go 'Long Live Pakistan' or anything of the sort....No...NO...a RESOUNDING NO but something along the lines that you guys do...some Brotherly attitude instead of the living in their own cacoons in a Pakistani Forum without giving a frig about any Pakistani Issue or no talking to pretty much anyone who isn't a Turk just makes me wonder :

Why so Cold, my Azeri friends ? I thought we were supposed to be Brothers ?

i agree bro......I dont know why in the world only we need to behave so defensive and immature on matters none of our concern.......What harm has Armenia done to us? And why exactly we r cold over it and i will go one step ahead and add Northern Cyprus as well. Because of that we dont have the best of relations with Greece or Cyprus too.

Iss dunya main sirf hum logo ny he theeka kyu lay rakha ha logo ko khush karny ka jab k hamain us k against kuch khas nai milta besides some empty words and moral support.

No I'm fine with supporting Turkiye on the Cyprus Issue - The Turks are our allies ! :kiss3:

English only guys. We dont want people to think that one group is talking behind the other groups back.

Mate let me tell you something about Yıldırım...

Both Altay and Abraams uses L55 Rheinmetall main gun. And they are both licenced from Germany. ıt's not like US gave us the ToT.. (you are saying the exact similar thing)

Also... Yıldırım was a top secret project... deal struck at 1998, missiles taken into inventory in 2001 and we still didn't know about it. We only became aware of it's presence in 2007 during 2007 victory parade in Ankara with the whole world. Still many of parts of the missile regarded as top secret and we don't have complete knowledge about it.

So, if you are still saying that Yıldırım produced with the ToT from Abdali but not from B-611, please provide your sources.
Since im not a weapons expert so i cant tell abt its technical aspects. @The Deterrent he is expert and can tell more abt it.

But even from naked eye these missiles look unusually similar. J-600T Yıldırım SRBM - Google Search Abdali BRBM - Google Search

Yildrim's own wikipedia page and whose name is written in the very first line besides Turkey and China its development history........J-600T Yıldırım - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Abdali came in the limelight for the first time in 1989. And its also based on Chinese tech so what why i guess people say its based on Chinese TOT because fore Pak also to sell tech will need the Chinese permission. So technically i guess its correct to say Yildrim is based on Chinese tech because its base project (abadli) is also Chinese based and its also based on Chinese M-11 missile Abdali-I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia even range of Yildrim and Abdali is almost similar 150 and 180 respectively.

And it being secret is not surprising as the defence matters in which we get involved r usually kept very secret by everyone.

Read my above post !

No I'm fine with supporting Turkiye on the Cyprus Issue - The Turks are our allies ! :kiss3:
:lol: yes they are....And i guess i was being hard to have mentioned Cyprus issue. But Still Armenia issue must be looked upon.

Since im not a weapons expert so i cant tell abt its technical aspects. @The Deterrent he is expert and can tell more abt it.

But even from naked eye these missiles look unusually similar. J-600T Yıldırım SRBM - Google Search Abdali BRBM - Google Search

Yildrim's own wikipedia page and whose name is written in the very first line besides Turkey and China its development history........J-600T Yıldırım - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Abdali came in the limelight for the first time in 1989. And its also based on Chinese tech so what why i guess people say its based on Chinese TOT because fore Pak also to sell tech will need the Chinese permission. So technically i guess its correct to say Yildrim is based on Chinese tech because its base project (abadli) is also Chinese based and its also based on Chinese M-11 missile Abdali-I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia even range of Yildrim and Abdali is almost similar 150 and 180 respectively.

And it being secret is not surprising as the defence matters in which we get involved r usually kept very secret by everyone.

Mate, i see no source here....

- You are saying missiles looks similar... i won't even comment on this one.

- You are referring to a clause which says "Turkey's cooperation with China and Pakistan for the joint development of ballistic missiles began in the late 1970s and early 1980s" nothing more than that.. looks like our officials met with their Pakistani counterparts over disccusing this issue. As we do all in our programs... Like we are discussing with 3 engine companies regarding our TF/X project.

-
i guess its correct to say Yildrim is based on Chinese tech because its base project (abadli) is also Chinese based

Still no source.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom