What's new

Azerbaijan interested in Pakistan’s long-range missiles

Kamil_baku post: 5719844 said:
We all wanted it, im sure Azerbaijani officials too, but as i mentioned above, it has Russian engine, without confirmation from Russia, you cant sell it to Azerbaijan, and i believe that was the reason to stop talks because Russia doesnt want anybody sell jets to Azerbaijan. Even Russia itself dont offer any jet.

You can buy Gripen....

Its very strange seeing Turkic brother behavior on this thread.....
That's why I prefer China....
it doesnt takes long for people to expose themselves i guess. After all they r also good in empty talks only. But when it comes to being practical its very different.

my experience is also mostly based on same.
Hes partly right you know; I dunno why Azeris are so cold & reserved !

I still can't understand why Pakistan is the only country in the world that doesn't recognize Armenia ? :unsure:

We're not even a Turkic Nation for godsake ! :crazy:

Damn these Foreign Office people & their flirtations with a one-sided & imagined Brotherhood !

At least with Turkiye & China - Some goodwill goes a long way !

ON TOPIC : We won't sell them the Cruise Missiles or the Battle-field nuke carrying Ballistic Missiles for obvious reasons which leaves us with the regular Ballistic Missiles - We're not gonna sell them any beyond the 300 km mark (MTCR was it ?) & those that are under it can be easily procured by Azerbaijan from Turkiye with whom they've got considerably better relations !
:what:

not u in particular But Neptune, revojam and other Azeri fellows it seems are just blowing their cover.:)

However im not here to justify anything this thread is enough evidence for people to know.
Dude, i would strongly recommend you to go back and see the comments. I am the Azeri here and show me any comment that i looked you down or something like that? at least try to be honest. If you show me any comment, ill call you the man!

You actually started it here and then kamil baku said that azerbaijan wont buy JF 17 because of the russian engine.

And then neptune said that j 600 t is chinese tech

Some people took offense
They are reliable for sure. It's just Pakistan is not a reliable defence partner (not yet). Look at defence ties with AZ-TR or IL-AZ. With a great probability, Azerbaijan will go for our ongoing long range missile program.

and, J-600T Yıldırım SRBMs are developed within ToT from China. Not Pakistan. (Neptune)
it actually started by here mister.:azn:

But anyways im not gonna justify anything this thread will remain as evidence for people to decide themselves. I have tried enough to convince some people but i guess u cant force people to believe otherwise.

Dude, i would strongly recommend you to go back and see the comments. I am the Azeri here and show me any comment that i looked you down or something like that? at least try to be honest. If you show me any comment, ill call you the man!
read the comments of a member where account name is ASQ or something......

Last edited:
You can buy Gripen....
European Union has embargo on Azerbaijan. Even when turkey wanted to sell firtina, because of the German engine, they stoped the deal, only after 2 years Turkey finished it with another engine. This is the reality, we get attacked, loose 20% of our land and also get the ambargo!!! the reason is if we get strong, the peace in the region will not be because we want our land back. thats why i hate Europeans, thats why we all should get strong strong stronggg

it actually started by here mister.:azn:

But anyways im not gonna justify anything this thread will remain as evidence for people to decide themselves. I have tried enough to convince some people but i guess u cant force people to believe otherwise.
Your post was before that one.

read the comments of a member where account name is Azeri or something......[/quote]
it was my last comment to you. dont just blame people or nation that you have never met. anyway, i hope we finish this deal so and look further projects.. good luck to you.

Why do you just judge the whole nation and government with a comment? Azerbaijan dont need to play game to negotiate with Turkey. Anyway, Turkey sell us all technologies with lower price. Azeri officials will never inform news agencies with faulth information.
They just want to get armed against Russia, and show some muscles to them. Because of the gas deal(Azerbaijan will sell 40-50 billion cub gas to europe by 2018, Russia will lost a lot of money every year, and it might have huge impact on Russian economy) Russia recently wants to attack Azerbaijan. 1 month ago, they said they will give all post Soviet citizens Russian passport. (Azerbaijan as post soviet country mean all Azerbaijani can get it). But tactic is the same tactic, they want people to accept the citizenship and then they can claim that their citizens get hurt in Azerbaijan and so on.. as in Crimeria.
In response, Azerbaijan accepted law that of anybody receive second citizenship, in case they dont inform the government about it, they will have criminal case opening for them. I dont want to write more but this is the reality going on now...
All right All Right........But whats with Pakistan here? And if u guys already have better and more advance partners why give false hopes to a country who has nothing to do with u or yr regional conflicts?

Your post was before that one.
then i guess see the behavior of the members in the first page which prompted me to say that? However giving false hopes to other countries is not acceptable by anybody.

If the azeris r just not interested in our stuff why bother to even show interests? This was the main gist of the conversation which led from one thing to another.

Mate, me and Neptune just stated facts.... no need to take offence. You talked about rumours we presented you facts.....

You are just getting it wrong...
Altay was rumor and i have even mentioned it like that in the very first post where i mentioned it.......Rest is true even i have shown u pictures of Abdali and Yildrim. As u can see both of them are unusually similar.

Last edited:
All right All Right........But whats with Pakistan here? And if u guys already have better and more advance partners why give false hopes to a country who has nothing to do with u or yr regional conflicts?
Who told you guys that we give false hopes? even you saying that is making conflict. You simply blame my country without any reason in hand and keep saying and saying. Also, i replied to this question!! DOnt Trollll in this post. If our officials mention it, it means they will finalize the deal. Dont under estimate Azerbaijan. We dont need this kind of information to have public support as in Armenia or Iran. If they mention something, especially in this news, they will finalize the deal.

Who told you guys that we give false hopes? even you saying that is making conflict. You simply blame my country without any reason in hand and keep saying and saying. Also, i replied to this question!! DOnt Trollll in this post. If our officials mention it, it means they will finalize the deal. Dont under estimate Azerbaijan. We dont need this kind of information to have public support as in Armenia or Iran. If they mention something, especially in this news, they will finalize the deal.
Well lets see then BTW i remember yr press had also reported abt possible JFT sale to Azerbaijan as well.

But i think even u will agree that only time will tell what happens......in this missile deal.

Well lets see then BTW i remember yr press had also reported abt possible JFT sale to Azerbaijan as well.

But i think even u will agree that only time will tell what happens......in this missile deal.
Dude, i answered this question above. the rest i dont care. i guess you like talking the same thing over and over bye...

yes and look what we get in return from them? Some false hope LOL

I'm talking about something else !

I don't want them to buy any equipment from us & I understand why they wont - We wont sell them some of our better products out there & the others they can buy from Turkiye !

I was just commenting on how they're not the most friendly of bunch here on PDF nor do we have great Azerbaijan-Pakistan relations so I was dumbfounded by our decision not to recognize Armenia - We made something our business that was really none of our business !

Back
Top Bottom