What's new

Azerbaijan interested in Pakistan’s long-range missiles

No offense but behaviour of turkish members is really strange. It is as if someone stepped on their very deep defense interests. You people need to know that no way in hell we are selling them anything above 300KM. News just mentioned long range missiles and their is no mention whether those were Air launched missiles or BRBM. Pakistan wont sell anything with a capability to deliver WMD.
Why not?

Read my above post !
I've never commented on the reliability or the unreliability of Turks nor did I say that Azerbaijan should buy anything from us; in fact I explicitly mentioned both Turkiye & China in the same sentence as someone where your goodwill gets returned i.e if you help them out they help you out !
And I don't want Azerbaijan buying anything from us because (a) we're not going to sell them some of our better products (for obvious reasons) & (b) the rest & better ones they can already get from Turkiye, China or Russia !
I'm just a bit disappointed that most Azeris on this forum aren't exactly the 'brother-like' people to us like you guys; some aren't even very friendly to be honest !
And that made me wonder that Pakistan is the only country in the world that refuses to recognize Armenia - something we're not even party too; now I'm not expecting Azeris to go 'Long Live Pakistan' or anything of the sort....No...NO...a RESOUNDING NO but something along the lines that you guys do...some Brotherly attitude instead of the living in their own cacoons in a Pakistani Forum without giving a frig about any Pakistani Issue or no talking to pretty much anyone who isn't a Turk just makes me wonder :
Why so Cold, my Azeri friends ? I thought we were supposed to be Brothers ?
I read your reply and your right but i also quoted two other guys and their words wasnt really friendly towards us.
And about Azeris, we allread talked about this, they mostly share military infos and leave, it doesnt mean they are cold or unfriendly, they barely participate in any Turkish threads let alone Pakistani.

I just dont understand why Pakistanis bros took offence in this thread that they speak about us as if we backstabbed them.

Read my above post !

I've never commented on the reliability or the unreliability of Turks nor did I say that Azerbaijan should buy anything from us; in fact I explicitly mentioned both Turkiye & China in the same sentence as someone where your goodwill gets returned i.e if you help them out they help you out !

And I don't want Azerbaijan buying anything from us because (a) we're not going to sell them some of our better products (for obvious reasons) & (b) the rest & better ones they can already get from Turkiye, China or Russia !

I'm just a bit disappointed that most Azeris on this forum aren't exactly the 'brother-like' people to us like you guys; some aren't even very friendly to be honest !

And that made me wonder that Pakistan is the only country in the world that refuses to recognize Armenia - something we're not even party too; now I'm not expecting Azeris to go 'Long Live Pakistan' or anything of the sort....No...NO...a RESOUNDING NO but something along the lines that you guys do...some Brotherly attitude instead of the living in their own cacoons in a Pakistani Forum without giving a frig about any Pakistani Issue or no talking to pretty much anyone who isn't a Turk just makes me wonder :

No I'm fine with supporting Turkiye on the Cyprus Issue - The Turks are our allies ! :kiss3:

Well, let me explain you!
What Pakistan did back those days, we always remember and appreciate it. Turkey was first and Pakistan was second country accepting our Independence. However, if you want to make relations with Armenia which has 20 times lower economy than Azerbaijan, go to do it. nobody stop you. But if your officials dont do it, it means this is better way and there are way smarter than you. They did it because, Cristian Armenians attacked Muslim Azerbaijan(those time we didnt even have weapon to fight. my dad was also in the war). There were many Afgans also came to fight in Azerbaijani side.
Tried talking to around 5 - Got a reply only once & ! :(
can you show me all those 5 names? i didnt even know that there are 5 Azeris in defence forum.

Read my above post !

No I'm fine with supporting Turkiye on the Cyprus Issue - The Turks are our allies ! :kiss3:

Dude, Azerbaijanis have a distinct and different culture from you. For us, If we don't engage in your chit chats, or ... it does not mean that we are hostile toward you or anything else. for us, what comes first, is Azerbaijan, and then we are interested in the neighboring nations issues(Turkey, Russia, Iran, Armenia). BTW, in caucasus, you can be either with Azerbaijan, which is reacher, more powerful, and more friendly, or you can be with Armenians who live on the charity of Russia.

Why do you just judge the whole nation and government with a comment? Azerbaijan dont need to play game to negotiate with Turkey. Anyway, Turkey sell us all technologies with lower price. Azeri officials will never inform news agencies with faulth information.
They just want to get armed against Russia, and show some muscles to them. Because of the gas deal(Azerbaijan will sell 40-50 billion cub gas to europe by 2018, Russia will lost a lot of money every year, and it might have huge impact on Russian economy) Russia recently wants to attack Azerbaijan. 1 month ago, they said they will give all post Soviet citizens Russian passport. (Azerbaijan as post soviet country mean all Azerbaijani can get it). But tactic is the same tactic, they want people to accept the citizenship and then they can claim that their citizens get hurt in Azerbaijan and so on.. as in Crimeria.
In response, Azerbaijan accepted law that of anybody receive second citizenship, in case they dont inform the government about it, they will have criminal case opening for them. I dont want to write more but this is the reality going on now...
I want to ask Pakisatni members here.

If war happens between Azerbaijan and Russia, which side will you support?

Mate, i see no source here....

- You are saying missiles looks similar... i won't even comment on this one.

- You are referring to a clause which says "Turkey's cooperation with China and Pakistan for the joint development of ballistic missiles began in the late 1970s and early 1980s" nothing more than that.. looks like our officials met with their Pakistani counterparts over disccusing this issue. As we do all in our programs... Like we are discussing with 3 engine companies regarding our TF/X project.

-

Still no source.
Well like i said im not a defence expert but i was told this by an expert who is forum member(i have mentioned him in the post 103) too and when u look at the mentioned(post#103) facts it only makes his say more concrete.

So lets wait for him to come online and shed some light on it.

When china can sold 2000 KM BM missiles to Saudia Arabia, we can do it too. We have diverse inventory of SRBM which is below 300 KM plus we are making artillery rockets as well.

I want to ask Pakisatni members here.

If war happens between Azerbaijan and Russia, which side will you support?

They will support Azerbaijan against Armenians and their lords. Let alone that single person and mullah lover @Umair Nawaz. Pakistan is built on the idea of islam and islamic brotherhood, and I am sure +90% of Pakistani people would support Azerbaijan without any hesitation or doubts.

True what? That we are not reliable? That Turk have only empty talks?

Correct me if im wrong but i havent seen any other nationality than Turks who is calling you real brothers, even here in forum.
From my personal experience with ****'s I discovered that some part of Pakistani don't share this sentiment. There is nothing wrong with that. Forced brotherhood is not useful. We just have to accept Pakistan is divided in opinion. Some would choose China/Russia, some would choose Turkey/Japan. I'm just wondering in case of war between Russia and Azerbaijan which side they will take.

They will support Azerbaijan against Armenians and their lords. Let alone that single person and mullah lover @Umair Nawaz. Pakistan is built on the idea of islam and islamic brotherhood, and I am sure +90% of Pakistani people would support Azerbaijan without any hesitation or doubts.

It is little bit more complicated, if war happens between Azerbaijan and Russia. NATO will be behind Azerbaijan and China behind Russia. Pakistani have to make a choice there. From recent thread where poll was conducted a lot of Pakistani (like 40%) choose China over Turkey.

Well, let me explain you!
What Pakistan did back those days, we always remember and appreciate it. Turkey was first and Pakistan was second country accepting our Independence. However, if you want to make relations with Armenia which has 20 times lower economy than Azerbaijan, go to do it. nobody stop you. But if your officials dont do it, it means this is better way and there are way smarter than you. They did it because, Cristian Armenians attacked Muslim Azerbaijan(those time we didnt even have weapon to fight. my dad was also in the war). There were many Afgans also came to fight in Azerbaijani side.

See thats the kind of behavior I'm talking about !

We sent our boys & our finances to help the Turks when the Ottoman Empire was imploding but we never cared for a 'Thank You' - We still don't because that was Our Duty to our Brothers in Turkiye !

But they remembered that and they remembered us & that made a bond between Turkiye & Pakistan that has lasted the better part of a century despite us being two very different people in a cultural, ethnic, linguistic or even a political sense !

And they helped us in turn in our times of need !

I was never expecting a 'Thank You' from Azerbaijan - Never....not once have I asked for that because otherwise that would mean that we recognized Azerbaijan & refused to recognize Armenia (a nation we no quarrel with) for some selfish purpose - We didn't !

You're right the fact that Muslims were in trouble once more played heavily on our minds & if we couldn't do anything than we could at least lend them some moral or political or diplomatic support made us did what we did !

I'm not expecting anything from Azerbaijan & Azeris but I wasn't expecting these same cold responses from Azerbaijanis either - Wheres the bond ? Wheres the sense of Brotherhood ? You guys don't even bother replying to any Pakistan-related Issue whereas Turks do & Pakistanis in turn reply to Azerbaijan related issues !

Wheres the Connection ?

Just because we're not Turkic - There is no Connection there ?

can you show me all those 5 names? i didnt even know that there are 5 Azeris in defence forum.

I've been a member on this forum much longer than you have - I don't remember all of them or even most of them especially when barring one none of them would even reply !

I remember, however, all the Turks who were here & when they left & I was sad for it because they 'INTERACTED' & actually 'CARED' for something beyond the Altays or the Firtnas or whatevers of their Industry !

When china can sold 2000 KM BM missiles to Saudia Arabia, we can do it too. We have diverse inventory of SRBM which is below 300 KM plus we are making artillery rockets as well.
Because, China sold those missiles before the restrictions on over 300KM missiles taking in place.

From my personal experience with ****'s I discovered that some part of Pakistani don't share this sentiment. There is nothing wrong with that. Forced brotherhood is not useful. We just have to accept Pakistan is divided in opinion. Some would choose China/Russia, some would choose Turkey/Japan. I'm just wondering in case of war between Russia and Azerbaijan which side they will take.
Mate they are not ''****'s'' this is offensive, pls dont insult them, they are my brothers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom