What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Armenian terrorists at it again.

Remember this you have armenians living in Turkey sending money to Armenia to kill our brothers from across the border many even support pkk with funds.

Having armenians in Turkey means we still have not learnt what these backstabbing filthy liars can do.

Karabag war in the 90s was the perfect chance to settle the score with those armenoid terrorists but nope we just stood by and done nothing all thanks to Demirel and Ozal. These two assholes are a shame upon Turkey.

IRGC-Army is present in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and possibly Yemen...why NATO does not attack us then??

right now qaani is possibly somewhere in region...
i would love to hear your opinion on how would we loose badly??

Armenia did let Iran to invest heavily in their infrastructures and we gain billions of dollars from them. what is the benefit of azarbaijan to us??

lol so we should reach out to azarbaijan?? we actually did in the first stages of war with armenia when they were marching toward garabagh. we engage with armenia militarily in a short period too. but the azarbaijanis refused our assisting and put on the pan turkism rhetoric and claimed north-western region of Iran belongs to newly formed AZ. then they allied with israel which if you do not know did operations against us from AZ soil...
so on one side we have armenia which is a economic partner, on the other hand we have a hostile nation which claims our land, harbors israel and will possibly invite US/NATO to region. i ask you, which one would you choose if you were in Iran's shoes??

Summarized, he explain why Iran is hostile to AZ and friendly to Armenia. Thats why I dont like to ban users. You would not get this important informations. Even it takes long to get it.

Armenians come to work in Turkey seasonal if I am not wrong. Some 70-90k

How? Border is closet.

According to some sources first batch of TB-2s has been delivered

Bayraktar-TB2-2.jpg

Iranians here are trying to do damage control. We all know in the Karabag war you supported Armenia.

Also Azerbaijan has 20% who are sunni and growing while shia is declining.

Azerbaijanis will either be sunni or irrelegious in the future. Azerbaijanis have realised the backstabbing nature of iran and are now good friends with Israel which I dont blame them.

Even in Iran you have a saying called Tork Khara which you use for Azerbaijani Turks. Your terrorist who got turned into kebab, qaseem suleimani supported armenia in the karabag war.

Welcome back brother...
Iranians here are trying to do damage control. We all know in the Karabag war you supported Armenia.

Also Azerbaijan has 20% who are sunni and growing while shia is declining.

Azerbaijanis will either be sunni or irrelegious in the future. Azerbaijanis have realised the backstabbing nature of iran and are now good friends with Israel which I dont blame them.

Even in Iran you have a saying called Tork Khara which you use for Azerbaijani Turks. Your terrorist who got turned into kebab, qaseem suleimani supported armenia in the karabag war.

Səfərbərlik və Hərbi Xidmətə Çağırış üzrə Dövlət Xidmətinin açıqlamasında deyilir ki, orduda könüllü xidmət üçün 23.500-dən çox vətəndaş müraciət edib.

A statement from the State Service for Mobilization and Conscription said that more than 23,500 citizens had applied for volunteer service in the army.

Səfərbərlik və Hərbi Xidmətə Çağırış üzrə Dövlət Xidmətinin açıqlamasında deyilir ki, orduda könüllü xidmət üçün 23.500-dən çox vətəndaş müraciət edib.

A statement from the State Service for Mobilization and Conscription said that more than 23,500 citizens had applied for volunteer service in the army.

YA KARABAG YA OLUM

Seeing Azerbaijanis chanting that gave me chills down my spine.

Armenians are now playing the victim and are blaming Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom