What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Do you know how many Azerbaijan purchased?

40 TR-122/300 are based in Nakhchivan, not sure how many are based in the mainland, but there are also more on order. Most likely at least 60 in service in total.

According to Alenia Aermacchi, Air Force has ordered 15 M-346 Training Aircraft, and is currently working on setting joint production in Azerbaijan.

Trainers - SP M-346_foto4.jpg

Trainers - SP M-346_foto1_Luca_La_Cavera.jpg

According to Alenia Aermacchi, Air Force has ordered 15 M-346 Training Aircraft, and is currently working on setting joint production in Azerbaijan.

View attachment 634631
View attachment 634633
If I remember correctly in your region there are only two factories left from the Soviet era-in Georgia and Chkalov factory in Uzbekistan.
So I really don’t how Az will produce aircraft having zero experience whatsoever. Unless it’s just going to be basic assembly line just like with Israeli orbiter.

If I remember correctly in your region there are only two factories left from the Soviet era-in Georgia and Chkalov factory in Uzbekistan.
So I really don’t how Az will produce aircraft having zero experience whatsoever. Unless it’s just going to be basic assembly line just like with Israeli orbiter.

You are right, joint production is a wrong word to use, it will be joint assembly with production of some components in Azerbaijan.

this guy has been adopted by Israeli fores to take ideos of the president and his wife. Thats why, why they annot do anything against this guy, whih is the true story. He says in ase i get prisoned, ill reliese the tapes.

this guy has been adopted by Israeli fores to take ideos of the president and his wife. Thats why, why they annot do anything against this guy, whih is the true story. He says in ase i get prisoned, ill reliese the tapes.
How did he make em? Perhaps hes bluffing.

100 million is still nothing man.. our former PMs are fukin billionaires..

Moneey laundering through models, fake offshore companies, fake money transfers in name of street vendors & what not..:lol:

How did he make em? Perhaps hes bluffing.

100 million is still nothing man.. our former PMs are fukin billionaires..

Moneey laundering through models, fake offshore companies, fake money transfers in name of street vendors & what not..:lol:
it is nothing either, he asked banks to gie 5 billion dollar to his friends, that that money disappeared. imagine how bad the situation in Baku, President sits on drugs and has no idea what is going on

it is nothing either, he asked banks to gie 5 billion dollar to his friends, that that money disappeared. imagine how bad the situation in Baku, President sits on drugs and has no idea what is going on
Nawaz sharif was only 1 of the bastards who looted us bro.

Imagine the others.. they are all fking billionaires and untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom