What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

I’m not in favor of any cooperation with the bat eating Chinese. And yes, JF-17 is a Chinese aircraft. Not even something they use for themselves.
All right m8, Mig-35 is definitely better albeit a lot more expensive. Armenia's air force will not be a problem if it can be taken out by long range weaponry like CMs, Polonez, LORA.

Last edited:
Hey @XTQ1999 what are you going to do about the Russian Mig-29s? Won't shooting them down or destroying them incite Russia to attack Azerbaijan?

What are you talking about? JF-17 is based on rumors, and it seems unlikely now with the news of Su-35 & Mig-35.

We will see this year whether the rumors are true, I believe they are since we bought Super Mushaks from Pakistan, also I prefer a combination of JF-17 + Su-35, you might hate China, but JF-17 is much more capable than MiG-35 in terms of capabilities in the field.

Hey @XTQ1999 what are you going to do about the Russian Mig-29s? Won't shooting them down or destroying them incite Russia to attack Azerbaijan?

Nothing, Armenian Su-30s and Russian MiG-29s are stationed at different air bases, we only need to take out Su-30, which won't be a problem

We will see this year whether the rumors are true, I believe they are since we bought Super Mushaks from Pakistan, also I prefer a combination of JF-17 + Su-35, you might hate China, but JF-17 is much more capable than MiG-35 in terms of capabilities in the field.

Nothing, Armenian Su-30s and Russian MiG-29s are stationed at different air bases, we only need to take out Su-30, which won't be a problem
And if they attack your forces, or shoot down one of your planes?

Next batch of Spear MK2s for Azerbaijan

EWNG1HlXYAERbuW.jpg

Cardom

Back
Top Bottom