HClsA1SV0wM.jpg
HZeFDcrHqN4.jpg
NkEELuaMlVc.jpg
1KnuCY5tfeA.jpg
LhYIBh60Syw.jpg
6_SwljVLZD8.jpg

Most likely 24, with some rumors of contract being potentially for 48
So what is the long term plan?
I think it would be best to replace Mig-21 completely, upgrade Mig-29 to SMT variant, and possibly replace Su-25 with Hurkus-C(?). I'm just a 16 year old with little experience so Azerbaijani officials know what to do much more than I do.

Remember, we Arabs support you against Armenia.

So what is the long term plan?
I think it would be best to replace Mig-21 completely, upgrade Mig-29 to SMT variant, and possibly replace Su-25 with Hurkus-C(?). I'm just a 16 year old with little experience so Azerbaijani officials know what to do much more than I do.

Remember, we Arabs support you against Armenia.

MiG-21 were never even utilized by Air Force, only Su-17s were, but were retired long time ago. MiG-29 and Su-25 will be upgraded jointly with Turkey. MiG-29 will be flying with Italian AESA and Turkish Aselpod in the future, Su-25 will be using Aselpod and long range munition. Air Force is also currently considering Su-35 and Su-34 offer. Air Force may potentially grow to 100+ capable combat aircraft.

Over long term, Air Force is also considering joining and investing into TFX.

MiG-21 were never even utilized by Air Force, only Su-17s were, but were retired long time ago. MiG-29 and Su-25 will be upgraded jointly with Turkey. MiG-29 will be flying with Italian AESA and Turkish Aselpod in the future, Su-25 will be using Aselpod and long range munition. Air Force is also currently considering Su-35 and Su-34 offer. Air Force may potentially grow to 100+ capable combat aircraft.

Over long term, Air Force is also considering joining and investing into TFX.
Do you happen to know Azerbaijan's plan for taking out Armenian SAMs?

Back
Top Bottom